Status
Not open for further replies.
Neo I take it that there will be held characters right that are in charge of both HYDRA and SHIELD

• Useful
Reactions: noodle
That's correct. At least one for each is needed. I was going to play one (probably HYDRA), make a character sheet for him or her, and let someone else take over SHIELD. I'm working on that character, will probably have them up by tonight.

I'll probably make a hydra chara at somepoint in the future. But my life is very unstable atm and I'm trying to keep everything stable

That's correct. At least one for each is needed. I was going to play one (probably HYDRA), make a character sheet for him or her, and let someone else take over SHIELD. I'm working on that character, will probably have them up by tonight.
I mean,logically, it would be one of the living canon characters. SHIELD has never been out of the hands of a canon character... yet.

I mean,logically, it would be one of the living canon characters. SHIELD has never been out of the hands of a canon character... yet.
True. So whoever gets an original Avenger first has to be SHIELD's boss. :P

If it is still available I would like to reserve Super Speed like Flash if I may?
I didn't see it listed in the taken Abilities.

Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
True. So whoever gets an original Avenger first has to be SHIELD's boss. :P
Actually, no Avenger has had SHIELD. Just Furry and Coulson ( So logically, it has to be one of Furie's agent or one of Coulson's)

Maria hill lucky that is all

If it is still available I would like to reserve Super Speed like Flash if I may?
I didn't see it listed in the taken Abilities.

Absolutely. :)

Lucky, it's true...but this is an AU. We can do whatever the hell we want. Maria Hill would be the best canon, though. Tbh I forgot she was still alive ._.

Lucky, it's true...but this is an AU. We can do whatever the hell we want. Maria Hill would be the best canon, though. Tbh I forgot she was still alive ._.
True. Yeah, the universe also forgot about her.

She is one of the worst characters though

But she also knows a lot about shield.
That my be true but if I lived in the marvelverse I'd would rather have a hamster run shield

Lulu's right. I'm just putting it out there that if you play an original Avenger or Hill, you have the chance to take the reins.

Name:
Thomas O'Brien (Tommy)
Nickname/codename (optional):
Speed
SHIELD or HYDRA:
Shield
Age (minimum 13):
Twenty-one
Personality:
Thomas is a rather quiet guy, tends to keep to himself and his books but when it comes to things he believes in he has been known to take a stand and voice his opinion. He is kind, respectful, generous, caring, but when hes provoked he can have quite the temper, but it takes a lot to get the boy angry.
Height:
Five feet and 11 inches
Appearance:
tumblr_nol8d1tNEa1rac3djo4_r1_500.gif

Casual Wear:
Thomas LOVES his plaid shirts in which he pairs with jeans, some times khakis and his sneakers.
tumblr_static_2py6gb1ggg2scw000cs8kco84.gif

Costume:
Justice-League-3000-Flash.jpg

Powers/abilities:
Thomas has super hero like speed in which he can run faster than a speeding bullet, also he is capable of turning back time and speeding it up. His ability is manly just speed, but he can rewind time and fast forward into it, it does come with its consequences especially if he goes into the future it could alter the past and we all know that is dangerous as it is. If he goes into the past it changes the future is hes not careful, although he has never achieved either yet. He has not been to the future or past yet, mainly out of the fear he wont be able to come back once he's there.
Weaknesses:
Being as his only sense that is heightened would be his speed, Thomas has many weakness he isn't any different from a human aside the fact that he runs faster than a bullet, but his biggest weakness is tripping which he does often seeing as hes clumsy.
History:
Thomas Dylan O'Brien is a twenty-one yearold boy genius, even though he was given up for adoption at a young age, he spent his life hoping from home to home all he had was himself and his books, which is why he became so smart since all he did was read. At the age of seventeen he realized he was different from to other teens his age. The boy could run fast as he found out by accident one day when running from a boy who was bullying him. Ever since that day he had used his powers for the best going by the name SPEED.
Relationship Status:
Single as a Pringle
Family:
Unknown
Other:
(I hope he is okay, If I need to add or change anything please let me know.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I need more description on his time turning ability. What's it for? Does it change anything of the past, or does it just rewind and fast forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.