Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, the spoilers holding the links to the RP and plot discussion, and my character list are in the "taken powers" spoiler. I don't know what's going on. XD

Accepted, Zulu.

And why am I the only one who seems to be willing to make HYDRA characters? Cmon, people. My three little buggers need somebody else.

And why am I the only one who seems to be willing to make HYDRA characters? Cmon, people. My three little buggers need somebody else.
I am going to make one of each. Also, finally home to post my sheet.

the only good hydra character is hydra bob XP

Lulu, that would be great if you could. But I'm not forcing you.

Awesome, Lucky! :D

Psycho, Kate is my adorable little puppy, though....

Name: Steven Lasket Junior
Nickname/codename (optional):Tank
SHIELD or HYDRA: SHIELD
Age (minimum 13):26
Personality: Steven is generally an open guy who likes to talk to people, he occasionally subtly flirts with women and he is nice to his teammates. He can be quite sarcastic and somewhat unhinged during arguments to the point he cannot distgunish friend from foe, if this happens, steer clear of him. Another damging effect the serum had on him is that he will sometimes have memory loss and need things repeated to him. However, if you are his enemy, he is brutal with his tactics and can be quite cold but he will stop if he is ordered too.
Height: 6'3
Appearance: His eyes are golden and he has a muscular build.
Bw6VkhPIEAAEXU-.jpg

Casual Wear:He typically wears a grey muscle shirt, a green leather jacket and jeans. He also wears sunglasses outdoors to hide his eyes
Costume: He wears a similar costume to Captain America, except his is white and blue. The shield is an exact duplicate of the originals too.
Powers/abilities: He is known as a very good interogator due to his tactics of hurting his victims if they don't answer his questions. Being a rescued Hyrdra experiment, he has tons of experience fighting ( both before being rescued against HYDRA agents and after with SHIELD Agents). He is a decent hacker if he puts his mind to it. Despite being a genius, he deflects it and often does not bring it up, super strength, inability to get drunk and quick reflexes
Weaknesses: He doesn't have Captain America's regeneration,so guns, bullets, powerful attacks,drowning, being crushed and other mortal things can kill him.
History:Steven Lasket Jr. was born to "Steven" and Martha Lasket, a millionaire and his wife. A day after he was born, his father had vanished without a trace, leaving nothing but notes for his son about a incomplete genetic enhancement formula that he worked on fifteen years ago( the one that was originally in comics) and his mother was heartbroken but raised him to be a respectable member of society while hiding her grief. She did this for her whole life. When Steven was young, he got really into Captain America comics and found them to be an inspiration and the hero to be a pseudo- dad to him.

By the age of sixteen he hired a team of scientists to genetically make him have the same powers as his hero. Believe or not, his mother was openly against it (really against that she tried to pay the scientists to NOT do it.) Sadly, despite her protests, Steven went through the process after the scientists completed the formula after two years but his mother interfered and was shot with the unstable version ( which had no harmful effect) which had a side effect making his mother younger, but nothing else. These scientists quit their job as they did not want to deal with the consequences of such an experiment.

It took him another eight years more to find a new group of scientists to work on his project . However, these scientists happen to be HYDRA ( Unknown to Steven) and asked him to come to their special office to continue to work on them which was outside of his reality. He did not realize this at the time and finally finished the incomplete formula that his father had given him and the HYDRA scientists tested it on him. Due to some very specific oddites in the new formula, a few minor glitches happened with the second experiment. One such glitch was the reverse aging of Steven to look five years younger, along with his golden eyes. Another glitch was to look exactly like his hero physically but still retain certain aspects of himself ( his intelligence, personality, his beard and his hair) After the eventual success, the HYDRA scientists kept him there and allowed him to train his body. Due to the multiple breaches and the experiment itself, SHIELD were alerted to the man's existance and rescued him. Currently, he is in under SHIELD to train for them. ( Still not realizing he exists outside of his reality.)
Relationship Status:Single
Family: Anthony ' Tony' Stark ( His actual father)
Other: His version of the serum is unstable and needs to be fixed.

( I swear if this RP is killed,this character is cursed, I say, cursed, he killed two rps)

Last edited:
I like it. Accepted.

Hi all.

I'd love to join if you've still got space. I plan on creating a Hydra Agent.~

Oh, we have space XD Welcome!

We will be starting the RP soon, I hope. Once all the characters are in (yours and Lucky's).

Don't forget mine! Also I edited my character's to fit in the one I'm currently making.

Okay, awesome. I will be eagerly awaiting them all.

Name: Zane Campbell
Nickname/codename (optional): Living Lightning
SHIELD or HYDRA: HYDRA
Age (minimum 13):22
Personality: He is cold and manical type of man who does not give much regard for human emotion and tends to not like to engage in many activies. However, he harbors a " false persona" of being kind and somewhat interested in others problems.
Height: 6'
Appearance: :He has black hair, gray eyes and a muscular build,He also a scar on his right arm that was received from his accident and He has a very light outline of a beard.

38ab30aee5bca44b2df7bd36b70ac520.jpg

Casual Wear: He wears a black fedora, a leather jacket and sneakers and pants. He also wears a necklace that has a lightning bolt on it. He also wears black gloves.
Costume: None, his villain form shows a complete engulfment by his electromagnetism manipulation
Powers/abilities: Electromagnetism Manipulation,
Weaknesses:Guns, psychic blasts, fire and his ego. If he holds a lightning bolt, it burns his hand and if he uses all his electricity he is easily hurt. He also can't enter water in his electric form or he will die.
History: He is the younger brother of Lincoln Campbell. He lived his life constantly in his shadow and has grown bitter because of it.When HYDRA promised a way to destroy his brother, he took it and has used it ever since.
Relationship Status:Single
Family: Lincoln Campbell ( Older Brother)
Other: He hates SHIELD.

I'm at work so I won't really be able to join in till way late... :( is that okay? Just imagine.my oc in your hearts lol

si-woo-kim-thief-girl.jpg

Name: Alexandra Du Bois

Nickname/Code Name:
Former Title: Agent 0
Current Title: Ghost

SHIELD/HYDRA: HYDRA

Personality: Ghost doesn't talk too much, simply because most of her life has been spent training or out on missions, leaving her with very little time to practice her social skills. She doesn't particularly enjoy what she does, but views it as a necessity in order to preserve the future. Detached and stagnant, the female assassin doesn't have much of a life outside of killing, although she does have a small soft spot for young children.

Height: 5'7

Casual Wear: When not in uniform, Ghost is often seen wearing a full black bodysuit, which is both breathable and flexible, allowing her to have both extreme mobility and comfort.

Costume: Ghost's costume, which is visible above, is often shrouded in a large hooded cloak she wears when she is attempting to remain inconspicuous.

Powers/abilities:
-Teleportation
-Skilled at Parkour/Escape Tactics
-Excellent Shot; Particularly from Long Range

Weaknesses:
-Ghost can only teleport to a location she can see. If she can't see it, she can't get there, meaning if she somehow loses her sight she can no longer use her abilities. The farther away she teleports, the more draining it is on her physically.
-Not skilled in hand to hand combat
-Lacking Communication Skills

History:
Alexandra, currently known as Ghost, has been an assassin for hire since she was 14. Trained by Shield agents as a child, the young woman was sent on multiple assassination missions around the world under the title "Agent 0", and was deployed on a mission to Siberia when the New Hydra was formed. Recognizing the chaos as a chance to disappear, the young woman finished her mission and went dark, seemingly disappearing off the face of the earth, unable to be located by anyone. While Hydra went about eliminating the remains of Shield, Alexandra continued her training in secret, all the while watching, and waiting. When the new Avenger's Initiative was formed, Alexandra resurfaced. Within days, she and Hydra leadership formed an agreement. Assuming the title of Ghost, Alexandra became a killer for Hydra.

Relationship Status: Single

Family: None

Other: On any mission Ghost is sent out on, she always brings her custom sniper rifle, as well as two handheld pistols and a combat knife. She always brings a couple other tools to aid in her kills.

So, I think that all SHIELD characters can go ahead and start, but I'm not going to give the go-ahead for the HYDRA characters until Quake finishes his character. For now I think we'll just start with them all meeting each other. Sound good to y'all?

Ignore what I just said about starting. We can all start. And Zulu, that's fine, you can join when you get back.

Accepted, Quake.

Who would like to start us off? I can, if you all want me to. (Remember, it's on the RP thread, not this one. Links are in the links tab [which is, for some reason hidden under "taken powers" :/])

Status
Not open for further replies.