• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Rebornfan120

The roleplayer with interests outside the norm
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Mornings, Afternoons and Evenings
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Action, Adventure, Romance, Magical, Fantasy, Furry, Modern, Supernatural, Naurto, RWBY, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Avatar/Korra, Hunter, Games, Fandoms
Hi my name is Darnell and i am looking for these two fandoms 1x1 in particular. A RWBY 1x1 and a 1x1 Final Fantasy roleplay but i am looking more towards X/X-2. I like M/F pairings and i generally use my OC for it. Romance is a great part for the roleplay but other things mixed with it is generally prefered.

My posting expectations for the rp:
posting expectations: adept, beginner to it.

Posting timetable: semiweekly, flexible

Posting speed: daily to weekly

The posting expectation level is adept even though I don't mind beginner until I get some more experience here, although I don't expect a novel. One to Two paragraphs is a good minimum for experience. I can reply once or twice a week even though I'll try to be on daily to reply more. Also, I want to RP in PMs. Finally, don't be afraid to talk to me OOC and I'll use brackets just for me to tell the difference. I love to hopefully make new friends!

If you're interested after reading all that, please post here or PM me! I look forward to hearing from you!