• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
In case anyone opens that spoiler and goes 'holy fucking shit that is long', it is, because I wrote it the other day. Probably not doing that again though, unless it's a really fun/interesting collab duel with someone else. I might write choice moments though. Mostly I wanted to try it because the duel left me with some cool things to work with and I'd never done it before! But, uh, would not recommend typing every duel out like that, because it did take a while, lol.
Yeah, I was rather surprised you went into that much detail XD.

Right well, a fair amount if not most/all dueling would be done on the site thought we could have moments of certain duels for plot and stuff probably. Still, shows you are eager and capable...but yea. Holy fucking shit that is long.

Reactions: AceSorcerer
Hm, maybe... Yubel was a card Hikari often had but was never able to use. If I recall, Jaden had trouble summoning him too. So perhaps until at least she gets her second form, Hikari is known for using mostly fiend deck without Yubel? Could say have Yubel's card into a case for a necklace or something.

Hm, maybe... Yubel was a card Hikari often had but was never able to use. If I recall, Jaden had trouble summoning him too. So perhaps until at least she gets her second form, Hikari is known for using mostly fiend deck without Yubel? Could say have Yubel's card into a case for a necklace or something.
Sounds good. And I did check the records, Yubel is officially a "she" according to character lore.

Well, two super long posts... no pressure on me or anything.

And thinking Raviel might be better for me to use as suppose to Obelisk. Will see.

Well, two super long posts... no pressure on me or anything.

And thinking Raviel might be better for me to use as suppose to Obelisk. Will see.
It's up to you.

Yo @Craftsdwarf , So I don't go taking control or something without permission, it okay if near the end of my post, I have Yulice seeing my characters spirit to help start things up?

I haven't played this in so long, the last series I watched was with Yuugi. Is be interested, but I'm on mobile. I don't know if I can join.

Yo @Craftsdwarf , So I don't go taking control or something without permission, it okay if near the end of my post, I have Yulice seeing my characters spirit to help start things up?
Yulice actually can't see spirits yet (unless that would cause some issue, since I could change that. Not sure how important Duel Spirits are going to end up being). The reverse might be easier though, if Hikari sees that Yulice has a Duel Spirit of her own.

Ah, hm... can change my post accordingly then. Guess it's fine. She'd learn at one point I take it?

Hm, was tempted to start with Yulice thought for the sake of some things, Alec might be better with seeing spirits right now.

@Zero The Grimm , would you mind if he led your pair back to his cabin?

I haven't played this in so long, the last series I watched was with Yuugi. Is be interested, but I'm on mobile. I don't know if I can join.
At the very least, I'd encourage you to try.