So, been looking at some things. Can we add different versions of our deck with the key cards there? For now and possible future.
If you want, I suppose you can. For fairness, I'd do it after you've used it IC, though.

Right... IC as supposed to what?
Let me put it this way. The deck in your character sheet is the one that your character is currently using. So, if your character changes decks, change the one in your sheet to reflect that. Make sense?

Would the Sacred card we choose be gained through the story at one point?

Would the Sacred card we choose be gained through the story at one point?

Yes- it's going be a notable part of the story and it will have an impact on the past life.

Keep looking over my deck. Does make me worry a tad on if it will work in use with others.

Keep looking over my deck. Does make me worry a tad on if it will work in use with others.
Why don't you post everything you have and then we can discuss the deck on TDOANE or in a PM?

The images we take of our deck tend to be slightly blurry. You'll be able to tell from the card appearance?

Oi, I can not get my deck to appear. Files too big it says and link keeps changing.

Oi, I can not get my deck to appear. Files too big it says and link keeps changing.
Directly upload it. And even then, the minimum character age is 16. Other than that, everything checks out so far.

Did wanted to know about the age thing if she should be younger.

Anyway, there an upload thing on Iwaku or you mean on the pc?

Did wanted to know about the age thing if she should be younger.

Anyway, there an upload thing on Iwaku or you mean on the pc?
If you go to "more options" since you already posted it, take a screenshot, crop it, and upload it. And on the avatar creator, use the camera button to download a screenshot of the portrait.