Is skype mandatory or is email acceptable?

Reactions: Cush Almighty
@Cush Almighty - your CS looks good so far, although I would recommend switching to either Obelisk or Raviel for your Sacred Card due to how I plan to implement the Wicked Gods. And as soon as you add me on Skype we can determine what rank your character is.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Hello. I am interested. Would like to claim the Millennium Necklace if possible. And have some questions. In rp wise when a duel is needed, it is done on the site? Never did online dueling too much but could get into it. The site allow you to access all cards?

So, if we were to duel a certain npc, would you or possible others just use a deck of that character?

Hello. I am interested. Would like to claim the Millennium Necklace if possible. And have some questions. In rp wise when a duel is needed, it is done on the site? Never did online dueling too much but could get into it. The site allow you to access all cards?

So, if we were to duel a certain npc, would you or possible others just use a deck of that character?
I will do a decent amount of the NPC dueling (otjhers will need to on occassion), and we'll have a small group on Skype for when duels need to be done, which will all be done on TDOANE- which will allow you to access all published cards. I personally just summarize the event of the duel when I post pertaining it. And, of course, the Millennium Necklace is available.

Other then that, when I have your Skype, I can help you download TDOANE and give you your Exam Duel.

Hm, what exactly would be done on Skype? The purpose of it?

Can probably download it on my own.

Hm, what exactly would be done on Skype? The purpose of it?

Can probably download it on my own.
Usually just to let people know who's dueling who so whomsoever can watch (as per the rules), as well for quick questions and some OOC- as well as communication during the duels.

Hm, can those contacts not be done on this?
Not as quickly, but I do suppose it's possible and- from prior experience in YGO RPs- far less effective.

Hm, well, get to that in a bit. So, use the character creator and end up dueling you with my deck to see what ranking I am?

Which reminds me- do you guys want to do a posting rotation or just waiting for other characters (i.e. two other characters post then you can post)?

Added you. Takes some getting use to but i got most of it. Can we try a deck of mine and see how it goes against a gx deck?

Added you. Takes some getting use to but i got most of it. Can we try a deck of mine and see how it goes against a gx deck?
On Skype or TDOANE? Either way, the handles are the same. And yeah- no problem.

Which reminds me- do you guys want to do a posting rotation or just waiting for other characters (i.e. two other characters post then you can post)?
In my experience, posting rotation his more of a hindrance, since those who are slower to post are going to be slow regardless of post order, but a post order will also slow the whole group down and potentially kill momentum. As long as we don't have two character bouncing back and forth for half a page when every other character is supposed to be there it should be fine, and one on one situations can be done in collabs if a lot is expected to happen anyway.

So, been looking at some things. Can we add different versions of our deck with the key cards there? For now and possible future.