• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"more options" just has a dice roller. Before, I took a screen picture and cropped it for just the cards. It said it was too big.

Didn't do that for mine- weird.

And my mistake, you want to go to "edit" then click the "more options" button in the editing panel.

And my mistake, you want to go to "edit" then click the "more options" button in the editing panel.
And for story reasons, the Wicked Gods do not count as Sacred Cards for players. You need to choose either Ra, Raviel, or Obelisk.

Tried. Doesn't quite work.
Okay... Pretty sure it's this one. Yubel - The ultimate nightmare. Check under that name and tell me what you think. If need be i can download the deck on the cite and you can look at it, right?
Yubel (archetype)

Tried. Doesn't quite work.
Okay... Pretty sure it's this one. Yubel - The ultimate nightmare. Check under that name and tell me what you think. If need be i can download the deck on the cite and you can look at it, right?
Yubel (archetype)
So long as we keep it to the progression bit we talked about before- maybe put a deck recipe in a spoiler as oppossed to to an image?

Hm, that could work. So, current deck is what I would have. Then depending on things they change or can change for certain duels? So, we should maybe have links or pics of different option decks for future?

Hm, that could work. So, current deck is what I would have. Then depending on things they change or can change for certain duels? So, we should maybe have links or pics of different option decks for future?
The Decks will evolve as our characters do. Hence is why I suggested beginning your character having the base Yubel card and gaining the other two in her character arc. And what I do is set up your sidedeck- so long as you're not swapping cards around that aren't in your Deck and Sidedeck, you sould be fine. When you make major changes is when you would update it.

Hm, yea. Sounds good. Yulice, the girl with the crystal beast deck should be interesting in the future.

Hm, yea. Sounds good. Yulice, the girl with the crystal beast deck should be interesting in the future.
Just wait until you see what the Millennium Ring does to her.

Otherwise, make sure to change your Sacred Card (I'd recommend Obelisk for your Deck), and change her age to 16 or 17.

Alright. Ill look into the edits for the deck if it is just one Yubel.

Starting out with a yubel deck just for her first form... Going to be tricky.

And we have enough characters in- I'll put up the in character thread in about half an hour.

Last edited:
In case anyone opens that spoiler and goes 'holy fucking shit that is long', it is, because I wrote it the other day. Probably not doing that again though, unless it's a really fun/interesting collab duel with someone else. I might write choice moments though. Mostly I wanted to try it because the duel left me with some cool things to work with and I'd never done it before! But, uh, would not recommend typing every duel out like that, because it did take a while, lol.