I'll be posting today as well, if that's alright to do. I'm in the process of moving so things have been chaotic.

I'll try and get a post out today as of now our internet is having some problems

Aaaah, everyone is currently at the gang hideout.

Hmm... how to start, how to start....

Aaaah, everyone is currently at the gang hideout.

Hmm... how to start, how to start....
Yeah, sorry about that. I had kept Haru at school for a bit to give your character an opening, but I had to move on for the other characters as well. Since your character is the only one only a high school student, she's going to have to get mixed up in the gang in order to be around a lot. I suggest, perhaps, starting with her out somewhere. Maybe she could see some of the gang members, or she gets in trouble with a rival gang and calls my character, or ends up at the gang's hideout somehow.

• Thank You
Reactions: larbable
Yeah, sorry about that. I had kept Haru at school for a bit to give your character an opening, but I had to move on for the other characters as well. Since your character is the only one only a high school student, she's going to have to get mixed up in the gang in order to be around a lot. I suggest, perhaps, starting with her out somewhere. Maybe she could see some of the gang members, or she gets in trouble with a rival gang and calls my character, or ends up at the gang's hideout somehow.
Oh, you don't have to apologize! I appreciate you having Haru stay at school or a while. It's my fault for not posting sooner.

I like the idea of her getting caught up in a rival gang... think I'll go with that~

Reactions: Shitsuji-Carty
@larbable, you going to continue playing the rival gang members, or do you want me to take them over?

I will not be on these next two days, Friday and Saturday. I am going on a family vacation. I'll be back on Sunday.

Last edited:
I am back, though too tired to really do much with the rp tonight. I'll wait a few more days, and then I'll just take over the rival gang members to move us along again.

carl_nadez__ntd_2012_by_zoidsfan507-d57628a.jpg

Kaiden often wears a variety of workout clothing when teaching at the school. When out in public, he often wears a collection formal clothing, mostly suits, button up shirts, etc.
latest

His tacsuit is a custom build of a one-hole baklava, sonar goggles with three different visions: night, thermal, and sonar; a lightweight Kevlar vest, elbow pads, leg guards, finger-less gloves, and steel-toed boots. The entire outfit is decorated with a variety of pockets to hold extra mags and utilities. Despite it's appearance, it's light enough to allow the user to move around with little to no drawbacks to movement and stealth. He dons this attire ONLY when he has a high class contract.

Name:
Kaiden Marshall

Nickname/Alias:
'The Beast', Akuma, Mr. K

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Role/Occupation:
Teacher/Physical Education
Underground Assassin for Hire

Personality & Traits:
Kaiden was regarded as a skilled assassin and "... more of a hyper-lethal vector than a soldier," evidenced by his heavily redacted personnel file. He is noticeably pragmatic, willing and able to exact whatever means necessary to achieve a desired end. Though he bears a title of utmost honor, he isn't opposed to wet work, conversely being completely apathetic to the spilling of blood. His willpower is unshakable and his conviction absolute; he carries himself with a quiet power that reminds you that he could "kill everyone within sight in a matter of seconds". As a teacher Marshall is calm and well-practiced, and typically has a relaxed and almost bored attitude, not prone to getting too worked up about anything or by anyone. He is habitually tardy, showing up when it suits him, using excuses that convince nobody, and later leaving for equally poor reasons. While he wants oters to believe this facade, only those who know him personally can see through it.

History:
Kaiden was born on 20th March, 1985 and grew up in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. His father was a case officer for the Central Intelligence Agency(CIA) who worked undercover in Vietnam during the war. While not much else is know of his childhood, it is known that Kaiden later attended a military boarding school after the death of his parents and that he majored in Political Science. Shortly after graduation in 2007, he would enlist in the U.S. Army as a 12-Bravo Combat Engineer. His brilliance in training and skill would quickly earn him rank and an opportunity to attend a number of military schools, such as: Airborne, Ranger, Sapper, and Special Forces Selection. Acknowledged as one of the finest servicemen in his lifetime, Marshall was a highly Non-commissioned Officer of the United States Army; where he attained the rank of Sergeant First Class while serving as an operator within the U.S. Army's Elite Delta Force where he participated in various special operations and conflicts throughout his career. His displays of valor, leadership, and prowess in combat would earn him a great deal of respect and reputation among his peers, and fear to his enemies. His colleagues would name him "The Beast." His service would be drenched in black ink as he participatd in more black operations than standard conflicts.

On August 7, 2013 then-retired Kaiden would move to Nakasaki, Japan where he would later put his skills up for employment to the highest bidder. He would frequently be hired by the Yakuza to where their leader offered him a job as one of their enforcers, to which he declined the offer. His operational history throughout Japan would earn him the name 'Akuma'(The Demon) as he made entire rival gangs disappear. Kaiden would eventually settle down with Mai Hasashi, a police officer, seeking to leave his criminal past behind to be with her. While none of his clients argued with this, the leader of the Yakuza was the only one who could not honor his request without asking for one more contract: to kill all of the head bosses of the rival gangs, with the exception of one.

Upon completing this task, Marshall was freed to live out the remainder of his life beside Mai. Somewhere along the lines he and Mai would often travel and train in martial arts, each becoming masters at them. Years later, the Yakuza would request Kaiden's services again to his dismay and refusal. The rival gang Marshall left standing had risen to absolute power against the Yakuza, and they needed an equalizer. With Marshall's protest, the Yakuza conducted a secret plot to kill Mai and blamed it on their rival. They succeeded in Mai's murder, but the rival gang had already reached Marshall before the Yakuza could corrupt him with their lies. A man of vengeance and conviction, Marshall set out on a blood soaked campaign to bring down the Yakuza, and accomplished it, single handed. In return for his inadvertent service, and compensation for his pain and struggle, the gang that informed his gave him a billionaire sum of money and made sure that any word of his actions against the Yakuza were redacted. He now spends his daytime as a P.E. teacher at Iron Rose Academy and continues his days as an assassin in secret, but with a stricter set of rules and regulations.

Extra(s):
Indomitable Will:

Once Marshall sets his mind on a goal, he will not stop until that task is complete, no matter what obstacles get in his way. His level of focus has earned him a legendary status in the Assassin community.

Peak physical Condition:
Kaiden is a man who keeps himself in great shape and maintains a strict level of training. His strength, speed, reflexes, agility and stamina are in top conditioning, for a man of his age. Kaiden is extremely agile and athletic. He is capable of many different climbing and scaling abilities, such as step-jumping to climb raised walls, performing the infamous "Split Jump", a split leg maneuver, to keep himself supported for a long period of time, as well as being able to hold on tightly to ceiling pipes or even the undercarriage of a moving train. He is also strong enough to lift the body of a full grown man onto his back and carry it around, and can run somewhat faster than the average soldier.

High pain tolerance:
Despite his mastery of hand-to-hand and firearms, Kaiden is injured frequently but rarely notices beyond checking his wounds for bleeding.

Master Tactician/Stealth Master:
As a master hitman, Kaiden is highly capable of casing out, planning and executing assassinations. He is also highly spatially aware in combat situations, making use of the environment, weapons held by dead enemies and even, legendarily, his hands. As the nature of Marshall's job relies on stealth and non-detection, he is highly adept at blending into shadows and moving silently. With an expertise in fieldcraft, he is able to sneak up on most opponents undetected and quickly subdue them using either lethal or non-lethal means.

Master Marksman:
In his time during military service, and sometime after, Kaiden trained extensively with a variety of weapons in gun-fighting. In the Army he consistently shot and classed as an expert with no difficulty. In combination with his agility and skills, Marshall is a lethal adversary able to pull off taxing feats such as several consistent head shots while in motion.

Master Martial Artist:
Marshal is well-trained in hand-to-hand combat with training in Judo, Juijitsu, Muay Thai, and Krav Maga. He can quickly outmaneuver, outmatch or simply outlast his opponents, even being capable of taking on multiple enemies at once.

Weaknesses:
*Bullets and Mortality*

It's very present at times that Marshall ignores his own mortality to his benefit, albeit for the worst. Although he is feared in the underground, he is still susceptible to wounds, trauma, and even death.

*Vengeance*
When Kaiden is wronged, he can't stop himself from seeking his own revenge. At time he can put minor things off, but anything personal he retaliates with the highest point of aggression.​

@Seishin Ryuu, can you please move your CS to the character thread when you can?

@Seishin Ryuu, thank you. Let me know when you believe your cs is finished. I do think you are missing likes and dislikes as well as family and relationships unless I skipped over them somehow.

Reactions: Seishin Ryuu