Yes, yes I am.
Okay. Just wanted to make sure since Haru will be the girl her and thus would have to pretend not to be friends with him.

So unfortunately I will have to leave this, I have become the new gm for an rp that is endlessly growing in size but the real gm is having irl issues. In order to make sure that rp doesn't fall short when so many of people are interested and that I can develop most of my time on Iwaku making that rp run smoothly. I'll have to leave this one.

I deeply apologize and hope you understand. I wish this rp the best of luck

So unfortunately I will have to leave this, I have become the new gm for an rp that is endlessly growing in size but the real gm is having irl issues. In order to make sure that rp doesn't fall short when so many of people are interested and that I can develop most of my time on Iwaku making that rp run smoothly. I'll have to leave this one.

I deeply apologize and hope you understand. I wish this rp the best of luck
That's okay. Thank you for telling me. Good luck with that other rp.

hopefully we can get a few more people and start soon.
While I would still prefer to have one or more, I am now planning on starting either way. I will leave this rp open for sign-ups though because I feel like this kind of rp can have other characters come in at any time. That being said, I'll be making the in character thread soon.

@larbable, will you be making your first post soon. I was keeping Haru in school so you could run into her before she left for the hideout.

It's been a couple days, so I am going to move my character on as well.

@larbable and @KC, are you two planning on posting in the IC soon?

I didn't realise it had started, my apologies, between 2 funerals and a mate trying to top herself I have most likely missed it completely. I will be posting as soon as possible xx
That's okay. I'm sorry to hear about those things. Thank you for responding.

No worries at all. btw did you end up deciding on a name for the former leader? I am just trying to sneak a post in now
Yes. His name is Kenji Nakamura.