• Thank You
Reactions: Nanashi
Hey all, working on getting a post done either tonight or tomorrow, have had some irl shit crop up and have been busy at work during the day, apologies for not posting again sooner.

Hey all, working on getting a post done either tonight or tomorrow, have had some irl shit crop up and have been busy at work during the day, apologies for not posting again sooner.
That's okay. I understand. Post when you can.

Feel free to control some members of the thugs for yourself to move along the scene.

I apologize for the silence, I've been sick so I hadn't felt like doing much.

@larbable, are you still participating? I haven't heard anything from you in a while.

I'll be moving on some time this week. I'll just have to take Hotaru along with Haru to the hideout to move things along.

• Useful
I'll be moving on some time this week. I'll just have to take Hotaru along with Haru to the hideout to move things along.

Apologies for the absence. I've been slightly occupied with certain RPs, while leaving others. I've actually had a large craving for fantasy lately.

Apologies for the absence. I've been slightly occupied with certain RPs, while leaving others. I've actually had a large craving for fantasy lately.
That's okay. Take your time.

• Thank You
i am waiting for my next post, where did they all go?
I honestly don't know. It's been pretty quiet here for a little while.