I was thinking these could be pictures I use for my character's FC.
jKdUVvi.jpg

nZUHFWh.jpg

I was thinking that she'd be a serious sci-fi nerd and as such, goes so far as to wear custom clothes that look more at home in acience-fiction/cyberpunk/futuristic settings, rather than regular modern clothes.

I was thinking these could be pictures I use for my character's FC.
jKdUVvi.jpg

nZUHFWh.jpg

I was thinking that she'd be a serious sci-fi nerd and as such, goes so far as to wear custom clothes that look more at home in acience-fiction/cyberpunk/futuristic settings, rather than regular modern clothes.

One of those photos portions are really off. :beret: Probably best to stick to the second one. -throws confetti- :bear::bouncy:

I'm hoping everyone who hasn't finished with their character can have their character finished by mid-week, the end of the week at the latest because I hope to get the rp itself up by the end of the week.

Reactions: Shitsuji-Carty
Hello! I have a question in regards to the characters. Since the gang leader's worlds are colliding, is it possible to play a high school character who doesn't end up in the gang later on?

Hello! I have a question in regards to the characters. Since the gang leader's worlds are colliding, is it possible to play a high school character who doesn't end up in the gang later on?
Yeah, if you want to play one.

• Thank You
Reactions: larbable
Okay, thank you! I'll have a CS up soon (like a few minutes). Is it alright if they're a girl since they don't plan on joining?

Okay, thank you! I'll have a CS up soon (like a few minutes). Is it alright if they're a girl since they don't plan on joining?
Yeah, a girl is fine.

My character is all done!

Also, if anyone wants to have a relationship with her, let me know!

Last edited:
Reactions: Shitsuji-Carty
My character is all done!

Also, if anyone wants to have a relationship with her, let me know!
I approved her with the heart rating.

As for the relationships, do you want our characters to be friends at school?

Uuuhh... Good friends! They could've met when Hotaru first started high school

Reactions: larbable