Yeah, I've realized I'm going to end up slowing this down a lot. I'm still pretty busy, so I'm going to drop out. Thanks though and hope you have fun.
Sorry to hear that, but okay. Thank you.

Update: Including myself we have four characters. If we don't get anyone else we can work with that many, but I was hoping for one or two more. If any of you know anyone who might be interested. that would be helpful.

I'd be interested in this, however the anime fc has me stopped as Anime is not something I choose to participate in anymore. That being said, would you accept digital art?

Is this 18+ or not? Wasn't sure I saw it somewhere or not, only because of the suggestive themes usually surrounded in gangs.

I'd be interested in this, however the anime fc has me stopped as Anime is not something I choose to participate in anymore. That being said, would you accept digital art?

Is this 18+ or not? Wasn't sure I saw it somewhere or not, only because of the suggestive themes usually surrounded in gangs.
You can use digital art.

It's not 18+, and although there are suggestive themes like you mention, we'll be keeping things safe for the public still.

If that's the case could I do more of a brother type figure for the main character who happens to be an undercover cop The two would be really close but he works more in corruption, being a crooked cop on his own.

If that's the case could I do more of a brother type figure for the main character who happens to be an undercover cop The two would be really close but he works more in corruption, being a crooked cop on his own.
Sure, sounds like a great idea.

Alright, I'll have my character done in a few

Is this still open cause I was thinking of a character who is part of the gang, and is in high school but he gets transferred to the captains school.

Edit: I already have a character just need to post it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Shitsuji-Carty
Is this still open cause I was thinking of a character who is part of the gang, and is in high school but he gets transferred to the captains school.

Edit: I already have a character just need to post it.
Yes, it's still open.

Cool, I was sitting on that character all day just to make sure XD
Sorry about that, I don't get a chance to come on until late in the night (For me anyway, it's 1:06am).

Sorry about that, I don't get a chance to come on until late in the night (For me anyway, it's 1:06am).
Lol don't sweat it, real life's a pain

Edit: also my character is open to relations if anyone wants to have one with him.

Lol don't sweat it, real life's a pain

Edit: also my character is open to relations if anyone wants to have one with him.
Yeah, it can be.

Well, I'm open for any relations. Haru's the leader after all, so she would probably have relationships to the members in the gang.

Yeah, it can be.

Well, I'm open for any relations. Haru's the leader after all, so she would probably have relationships to the members in the gang.
Yeah lol, what kind of relationship do you think they'd have?

Reactions: Stormi
O
Yeah that could work.
Okay. Great.

Also, when you mention tranfering, you are talking about to Iron Rose Academy, right? So, he's a newer student.