• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Countess Jin - CC, where you wrote "1700" in the timeline, did you mean like "5:00pm" or the 1700's, because if so, I'm super confused with the setting haha.
xD TBH I had NO idea why I had 1700 written in there, there wasn't supposed to be a specific set of time, it's probably those blasted kids that I was babysitting that made me write that. xD

One of them even got a bloody nose by getting punched by the other kid. Got blood all over thy bedsheets. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thanks for letting me know that because I wouldn't have figured it out.

xD TBH I had NO idea why I had 1700 written in there, there wasn't supposed to be a specific set of time, it's probably those blasted kids that I was babysitting that made me write that. xD

One of them even got a bloody nose by getting punched by the other kid. Got blood all over thy bedsheets. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thanks for letting me know that because I wouldn't have figured it out.
Lmfao, I do that all the time. Someone will be talking to me/distracting me, and all of a sudden, I've typed something that masks absolutely no sense what-so-ever.

You're welcome haha ♥

Also, send me the stuff you need for Xanders banner over PM ♥

@Countess Jin
The King and Queen of Diamonds have sent a merchant into poverty. This will result in the lack of wealth from citizens, landscape, outcomes, opportunities, etc, wherever the king or queen run to.

O.O Does that mean the Diamonds now have bad luck with poverty... no come to Hearts Kingdom xD ever lol.

O.O Does that mean the Diamonds now have bad luck with poverty... no come to Hearts Kingdom xD ever lol.
Bad luck with riches, actually. The Diamonds Kingdom, aka @Unbound and @Queen†Chaos could take that as they will. Either way, they'll be experiencing some misfortune, whether that be minimal things or huge things that could potentially wreck their kingdom into shreds.

• Useful
Reactions: Justin
Bad luck with riches, actually. The Diamonds Kingdom, aka @Unbound and @Queen†Chaos could take that as they will. Either way, they'll be experiencing some misfortune, whether that be minimal things or huge things that could potentially wreck their kingdom into shreds.
That's what I meant lol... just worded bad luck with poverty to me meant bad luck with getting poverty ... my brain is confusing lol. But okay, sucks for them. I think Hearts Kingdom will be the Kingdom the Fates will get bored of... unless something happens in the Kingdom or someone unexpecting does something XD. The Sweethearts of the RP are the good children... sometimes XD

The Sweethearts of the RP are the good children... sometimes XD
Though the Jacks seek trouble, they absolutely ADORE sweethearts, who knows? Maybe one day or a few decades in RP times, the Jacks could do the Hearts Kingdom a favor (if it's worth it, of course). xD After all, one of the Jacks is from your suit.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Though the Jacks seek trouble, they absolutely ADORE sweethearts, who knows? Maybe one day or a few decades in RP times, the Jacks could do the Hearts Kingdom a favor (if it's worth it, of course). xD After all, one of the Jacks is from your suit.
Awww XD, everyone loves a sweetheart... gotta have one to balance all the crazies xD and I know lol... just remembered that XD. Just can't wait to see how this rp goes since I will be around until the end^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jihae
@Ali can I have one of your beautiful banners for my characters please? Only if your still doing them

Name: Ardal Cornelius Cormac
Colors: Yellow brown and green
Font: I have none in particular
Other things: Clubs and Inkpot, Quills or Books (whichever is easier for you)
Picture: Link

Name: Meira Meyric
Colors: Grey, blue and purple
Font: None in particular
Other Things: Diamonds and Fireworks
Picture: Link
o8fblk.png

2lavw1v.png

• Love
Reactions: Rin Mico

Wait. So because we used one of our powers on someone else as a punishment, now we suffer from the same type of punishment as well? I didn't see that anywhere in the rules/explanation place (could just be me missing it completely) but I'm a bit confused right now.

So because we used one of our powers on someone else as a punishment, now we suffer from the same type of punishment as well?
Yes. That's right. It's not in the rules AT ALL. But I should explain the timeline a bit, since there seems to be confusion.

The Timeline is meant to document events, and create events. If an event is created (which there will be a 100% possibility of a created event happening) the kingdom can do MANY a things. The Timeline is simply there to state the consequences.

The created event is basically YOURS to play around with. It's like an NPC, but with events.
1. It doesn't matter WHEN you use the created event.
2. It doesn't matter HOW you use the created event.
3. It doesn't matter HOW you take the created event into context. The event can affect you minorly or massively.
4. It DOES matter if you are using the created event or not. You MUST use the created event sometime during the course of this RP.
The Timeline is simply a placeholder for your actions and consequences. Karma plays a big role in this RP, as seen in the first real post with the two Jacks. The Timeline is simply there for creative freedom, and extra drama.
Use it to your own will, just don't be a big baby and take the easy way out all the time.

Yes. That's right. It's not in the rules AT ALL. But I should explain the timeline a bit, since there seems to be confusion.

The Timeline is meant to document events, and create events. If an event is created (which there will be a 100% possibility of a created event happening) the kingdom can do MANY a things. The Timeline is simply there to state the consequences.

The created event is basically YOURS to play around with. It's like an NPC, but with events.
3. It doesn't matter HOW you take the created event into context. The event can affect you minorly or massively.
4. It DOES matter if you are using the created event or not. You MUST use the created event sometime during the course of this RP.
The Timeline is simply a placeholder for your actions and consequences. Karma plays a big role in this RP, as seen in the first real post with the two Jacks. The Timeline is simply there for creative freedom, and extra drama.
Use it to your own will, just don't be a big baby and take the easy way out all the time.

Thank you, that makes a lot of sense now (probably doesn't help that I'm reading all this at 5 in the morning XD)

So, in this case, since my character cursed someone to poverty, the created event for the Kingdom of Diamonds is that something will negatively impact their riches at one point or another, correct?

something will negatively impact their riches at one point or another, correct?
Yep! Basically. Doesn't matter when, really, whether that be weeks OOC time or the time that you're writing your next IC post.

Reactions: Unbound
They going to go broke xD

• Love
Reactions: Ali and Justin
@Ali O...M...G..

raw

THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you so so much!!

Epic, love it, this is going to be so much fun :applause:

Hehehe, yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss. I got my girlfriend to join Iwaku >:D!

Also, I'll be posting a little later tonight ^^ (or early tomorrow o-o, we'll see)

Status
Not open for further replies.