• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay after fifteen minutes of fixing the fucking format... I ended up deleting my cs holder spot... because it kept pissing me off. So here is King Valentine.. going to bed now.

@Ali almost forgot
Banner^^
Name: King Valentine Amour
Colors: Pink, Gold and Red
Dafont Font: Link
Other things: Hearts and Music Notes^^
Picture to use: 4 Options just in case one doesn't work out well
11358974_1638080213076751_1621064776_n.jpg
1922443_683133885164540_1760020014_n.jpg
11208381_772702599494689_278834100_n.jpg
10448935_1388528548144110_403754627_n.jpg

Reactions: Ali
Okay after fifteen minutes of fixing the fucking format... I ended up deleting my cs holder spot... because it kept pissing me off. So here is King Valentine.. going to bed now.
Hey there King Amour, loving your character! So pink and pretty. Although pink isn't my color at all, makin' the dream work.
One thing, though, you have 5 magical abilities when the limitation was 4, although I didn't make that really clear anywhere other than saying it randomly in the thread.
Other than that, the hearts kingdom is all good to go!

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Hey there King Amour, loving your character! So pink and pretty. Although pink isn't my color at all, makin' the dream work.
One thing, though, you have 5 magical abilities when the limitation was 4, although I didn't make that really clear anywhere other than saying it randomly in the thread.
Other than that, the hearts kingdom is all good to go!
Oh xD I can take one of the powers out to make it 4 lol... my bad, hold on^^.

And thanks. I knew or hoped that Shayla picked Red and my guy would be Pink. They will have a relationship that even though Valentine is the King, his Queen does have a big saying in what goes on in the Kingdom, since he isn't one to worry too much about what goes on ahead of time xD

Took out Social Magnetism since Pheromone Manipulation is basically that.

Going to bed now^^, IC Post tomorrow night.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jihae
Took out Social Magnetism since Pheromone Manipulation is basically that.

Going to bed now^^, IC Post tomorrow night.
@PRINCE⚫JUSTIN⚫PERFECTION™
Here's your banner ♥
2889zeb.png
Hope you like it ^^

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@PRINCE⚫JUSTIN⚫PERFECTION™
Here's your banner ♥
2889zeb.png
Hope you like it ^^
I wish I could give you hearts and rainbows... that is beautiful and the flowers work soo well since the Garden of Hearts and everything... thank you^^.

On phone but now going to bed, was hoping you would have the banner done so I can see it before I sleep XD. Now I did and it looks amazing. Night now^^

Reactions: Ali
What?! Can this be?! A fresh pair of CSs FINALLY FINISHED and fresh off the presses?!

@Countess Jin they are up for your judgment!! (P.s i know there are two different font colors, I finished them on my phone and they don't have the same colors on mobile v normal computers. I'll fix ot as soon as I can.)

@Kythera can you go over the history for my King and make sure everything is ok? If I put something wrong or you see something off about your Queen just let me know and I'll change it in the morning (my time).

Last edited:
they are up for your judgment!! (P.s i know there are two different font colors, I finished them on my phone and they don't have the same colors on mobile v normal computers. I'll fix ot as soon as I can.)
They look good to me! Start up a post in the IC now. c:

4651122.png

So! I updated the first post! :D
It's really not a big update, honestly, I just put the links to everyone's CSs up on the first post so y'all don't have to go through 10+ pages trying to search for CSs.

Also, I'm working on an IC post, since something in said IC came up.
Diamond Kingdom, be prepared.​

• Love
Reactions: Brea and Ali
Working on IC post of King Valentine now^^

I'm afraid. I doubt this will bode well for me...
Oh, shouldn't be that bad. Just Fate pulling on its little strings, that's all.

I was working on the post last night but for the life of me I could not make that IC post match up to the music. I'm still trying though!

Oh, shouldn't be that bad. Just Fate pulling on its little strings, that's all.

I was working on the post last night but for the life of me I could not make that IC post match up to the music. I'm still trying though!
This makes me even more suspicious and afraid.

I have a second post ready, but I'll wait until after a few more people and you post so I can adjust as required for what you have planned.

This makes me even more suspicious and afraid.

I have a second post ready, but I'll wait until after a few more people and you post so I can adjust as required for what you have planned.

Oh it's not going to be majorly big don't worry about it. All should be well~

Reactions: Unbound
Will be posting soon!

Okay my IC post is up, sorry if it doesn't make sense, taking care of two annoying kids who are ALL OVER ME.
I'll edit it soon hopefully~!

@Ali can I have one of your beautiful banners for my characters please? Only if your still doing them

Name: Ardal Cornelius Cormac
Colors: Yellow brown and green
Font: I have none in particular
Other things: Clubs and Inkpot, Quills or Books (whichever is easier for you)
Picture: Link

Name: Meira Meyric
Colors: Grey, blue and purple
Font: None in particular
Other Things: Diamonds and Fireworks

@Ali can I have one of your beautiful banners for my characters please? Only if your still doing them

Name: Ardal Cornelius Cormac
Colors: Yellow brown and green
Font: I have none in particular
Other things: Clubs and Inkpot, Quills or Books (whichever is easier for you)

Name: Meira Meyric
Colors: Grey, blue and purple
Font: None in particular
Other Things: Diamonds and Fireworks
Absolutely, hun :)
I'll work on them right now. It might take me a bit', however, but they'll be done as soon as I can get to them ♥

• Thank You
Reactions: Rin Mico
@Countess Jin - CC, where you wrote "1700" in the timeline, did you mean like "5:00pm" or the 1700's, because if so, I'm super confused with the setting haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.