• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
been busy and did not get a notification

4653976.png

Fate is not in your favor.
;)

Reactions: Ali and Brea
Yippee! My post will be up tomorrow as it will be my posting frenzy day for all :D

@Rin Mico Aren't you king of Clubs not spades

Reactions: Ali
Fixed it . This rp is on my to do list tomorrow so reply is coming sorry it is slower

• Thank You
Reactions: Rin Mico
Oh I didn't even notice! Yes I'm the King of Clubs lol I guess I just need to tell that to my hands! Thanks so much :3

Oh I didn't even notice! Yes I'm the King of Clubs lol I guess I just need to tell that to my hands! Thanks so much :3
not to worry

I'll make my first post for the Diamond Ace tomorrow!

I'll be getting my first post up this weekend. Sorry about the delay!!

may have to wait till tomorrow again I am trying with work and all

soooo I lied guys...post coming tomorrow so sorry (/.\)

@Vio are you still making Ace of Hearts? I hope so.

Wow, my notifications were NOT working for this thread. Whoops!

Take your time. RL first.

You too! You do whatever you need to do first, then get your IC post in.
thanks

@Vio are you still making Ace of Hearts? I hope so.

Yes. I'm reaching the end of my semester so between that and work I literally don't have the time to deal with iwaku right now. Hence why I have not been on in a week. When things start to calm down I'll be back. I promise. Sorry if I'm holding you guys up.

• Love
Reactions: Ali and Justin
@Shayla you're still here right? I know you're busy but can't post until My Queen posts XD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I should have mine up this week lol , been totally crazy but slowing down.
Yeah life is insane... like dealing with a psycho who just doesn't get the hint XD... now gotta get a new phone number fun xD

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Yeah life is insane... like dealing with a psycho who just doesn't get the hint XD... now gotta get a new phone number fun xD
Ahhhh the creeps that exist , what would life be without them? Less annoying.... :D

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.