• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah life is insane... like dealing with a psycho who just doesn't get the hint XD... now gotta get a new phone number fun xD
tumblr_m4fa0uNzdy1qe3aixo1_500.gif

• Nice Execution!
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
I'm seeing it normally but I'm on my laptop. Are you on mobile?

I'm seeing it normally but I'm on my laptop. Are you on mobile?
No, on my laptop. It's weird, because up until about an hour ago, this wasn't happening - and I'm not to sure if it's something on my end, or on iwaku's end.

Maybe Iwaku? I know it was doing that earlier when I was on mobile so that's why I asked.

Maybe Iwaku? I know it was doing that earlier when I was on mobile so that's why I asked.
Hopefully iwaku, otherwise I'm going to be losing my shit all day long over how to fix whatever is going on.

@Ali I see that as well. I don't have a clue why it's doing that since all the other pics are working perfectly.

@Ali I see that as well. I don't have a clue why it's doing that since all the other pics are working perfectly.
Maybe CC was using photobucket, and now the URL's are fucked. But then again, I saw it with a couple of my posts as well - all cooltext.com stuff... hmm, strange.

Maybe CC was using photobucket, and now the URL's are fucked. But then again, I saw it with a couple of my posts as well - all cooltext.com stuff... hmm, strange.
Now I see it xD

Guys... is anyone else seeing this or is it just me?
Screenshot

That's just an image load error. It most commonly happens when the device you're using does not have a good enough internet connection to load the images in a timely fashion, and cancels the loading so that the page as a whole can still be seen. It will sort itself out once the Internet connection of your laptop becomes more stable.

I posted waiting on @Brea

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
That's just an image load error. It most commonly happens when the device you're using does not have a good enough internet connection to load the images in a timely fashion, and cancels the loading so that the page as a whole can still be seen. It will sort itself out once the Internet connection of your laptop becomes more stable.
If your pictures are from photo bucket then... that's why they are broken, Photo bucket is broken

Reactions: Shayla
And I'm preparing for my Sign Language test tomorrow, as well as another test that I have to take, so, I'm all booked tonight. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

@~Dark.Disney.Triplet~ - Sorry about the hold up. This week is going to be super fucking busy and super fucking stressful for me. I'll make an effort to have a post up tomorrow night, but if that doesn't happen I'm afraid it may have to wait until this weekend. I'm really sorry, I'll try my hardest to get something thrown up tomorrow.

@Justin The Mad Prince - Might be a silly question, but are you your avatar photo?

@~Dark.Disney.Triplet~ - Sorry about the hold up. This week is going to be super fucking busy and super fucking stressful for me. I'll make an effort to have a post up tomorrow night, but if that doesn't happen I'm afraid it may have to wait until this weekend. I'm really sorry, I'll try my hardest to get something thrown up tomorrow.

@Justin The Mad Prince - Might be a silly question, but are you your avatar photo?
Yes it's me lol. Snapchat dog fitler feeling like only using myself for avies now lol since I'm the best avie for me xD

• Love

No worries

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.