Where Angels Go, Demons Follow/OOC (All Original Superhero RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on the opening right now. Wolverbells and myself are working on an opening sequence that'll be pretty cool. I think you guys will probably like it.

Reactions: Raven
I'm excited it will help maybe get rid of this headace I had before doing math homework....
*didn't get but 6ish or 7ish problems done and is soooo lost yet finals are next week* My brain on math is probable shut down atm so anything that is different will help I hope.

Generally speaking, it is a good idea to take a break from homework when you just feel like you're hitting a wall. It's good to let your brain rest, and just let whatever you were stuck on sit there in the back of your mind for a while. I know it helps me deal with my stuff, from time to time.

Reactions: Raven
Generally speaking, it is a good idea to take a break from homework when you just feel like you're hitting a wall. It's good to let your brain rest, and just let whatever you were stuck on sit there in the back of your mind for a while. I know it helps me deal with my stuff, from time to time.
Reason I started doing chores and watching Zatch Bell.

Worse case I have till Monday and I may decided to try and find something online again for like the thousandth time.
I haven't felt like the teacher has really taught me anything this year... Well till I started bugging him even at my lunch time most days...

Hey there, folks. I was invited by @Wolverbells, and just wanted to know if that's alright with everyone else. If you've got room for one more, I'd love to play.

• Love
Reactions: Wolverbells
No problems here. Any character plans?

Both sound like pretty solid ideas.

I was thinking of a Speedster, since I didn't see one. If not a Speedster then a Technopath.
Sounds solid to me as well. And we already have people me included mixing other character ideas for a new one. So a Flash would be cool lol

I kind of did a teen Titan mix of two characters which may be noticed throughout the RP. Only major change is both parents are dead....

A thought which may be answered by the beginning of the IC anyway: Would any of the characters know each other before things start? Either as par of the same team, or by reputation or ability, if nothing else.

I'll say it's fine if Runa is part of a team, and possible that it was less a case of "hey, let's team up" than someone out of Ratatoskr showing up and saying "you're working with this girl now."

A thought which may be answered by the beginning of the IC anyway: Would any of the characters know each other before things start? Either as par of the same team, or by reputation or ability, if nothing else.

I'll say it's fine if Runa is part of a team, and possible that it was less a case of "hey, let's team up" than someone out of Ratatoskr showing up and saying "you're working with this girl now."

I know for a fact that Hansi's character and mine will know each other because they'll be in the collab fighting together. Maybe the rest is up to y'all?

That certainly works.

Well mine may know some from like school. However other than that I would say she never has payed attention before and doesn't really because of her lack of friends and always shutting people out after the many accidents and deaths of her childhood. She hardly even really knows her adoptive family.

Well, Alexey doesn't know anyone, since he was in Moscow for most part of his life, and being in this city was part of his running-away-from-crazy-family plan
He may know Irina (@Wolverbells ) :D, as a friend of Alexey, the one who told him to run away.

Reactions: Wolverbells
The team is still starting up, so the events in the opening of the IC could be what introduced everyone. I'll be adding in some of my own creations to fill in the blanks. Everyone else besides Wolverbells and I can be strangers.

I'm thinking of making sort of like a Terminator character who we reprogram to be on our side and work for the team. I know, completely rips off the Terminator, but there is no end of the world, judgement day sort of thing

Well, if we don't want to reprogram them, they could always be working for us because they escaped or were sent way with their original programming intact, before some changes were made to turn the line into killbots or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.