Where Angels Go, Demons Follow/OOC (All Original Superhero RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope this isn't dead yet. Still looking forward to it.

Shit shit shit shit. I am so sorry. My finals just finished up today, I'm about to pull up the google docs document and finish up this starter. I know It keeps getting pushed back, but June is one of the worst times for me. I apologise so much to all of you. This is still happening, don't worry.

It's alright I'm sure. You needed to do well on finals more than worry about us were pretty patient.

Speaking of which... I have a vacation with family this weekend it sounds like it will last three days. So I may just wait till I get back to post. Not sure however for I have been extremely bored this Friday so I may wish to get a starting post out...

Edit: Yep after seeing the intro post I should be fine to make a post of my own lol. Then jump into with everyone when I get back from vacation.

Last edited by a moderator:
No big deal on the delay. Good to see you're still alive and well. Hope you survived the finals ok.

Got a day trip tomorrow, but I'll try to have a post up in the evening. I'm tempted to go for some sort of dynamic entry, but that seems like it could also be too convenient. Then again, not meeting up with other PCs right away is just as silly.

Last edited:
Then again, not meeting up with other PCs right away is just as silly.
I didn't but that's so I don't drag anyone down while I'm away. But when I get back I'll make the second post where Lara is able to meet them. But I suppose my case could seem silly. Or just I was to bored to let myself wait.

And there we go. I went with not being a proper member of the little team yet, though I can change things if it'd make more sense to not show up a stranger.

Just saw I didn't miss as much as I expected... So I can either wait for my next post or maybe Edit in for my next post if that would be better.

I think I'll wait for a few others to post then bring Lara properly in.
*has a plan on what distracting will get her attention being had chosen for it to not be helicopters*

But I am going to go ahead and write up about half my idea to get me an intro.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to drop out of this because my finals are coming up and I have several essays to write and I won't have time for a good while.

Good luck on the finals and things.

• Thank You
Reactions: Wolverbells
Sorry to hear about that, good luck. I dunno what to do with her character now, maybe have a death scene or something?

Um idk whatever you think it seems so early on though lol

Edit: Also hope no one minds that long post but felt it was time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.