Where Angels Go, Demons Follow/OOC (All Original Superhero RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here to just may be slightly distracted at times doing studying for tomorrow's final.

Hansi does not sleep. Hansi does not eat. Hansi does not shit until Hansi's roleplay is ready.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Raven
We finished finals today. My students were so relieved. Monday starts actual classes for me though so I'm def going to be wanting to hide in a hole. Got a lot of papers to write for British Literature -_-

My online courses for SAP (Sociology, Anthropology and Psychology) starts in July, Football camp starts Monday, and a bunch of my August days are taken up by rehearsal and shows.

Well hope that goes well. I'm not fit for online classes is the main reason I have a real summer break.

Yeah my Brit lit class will be online, and my fiction class is in person. Yaaaaay English Major.

I'm gonna try and take a storytelling class for my only needed English in college course. Or well the one that is meant to branch of from a normal English class I have to take two total for a basic degree apparently.

Reactions: Wolverbells
I'm online often enough no matter what, but for now, my summer's fairly leisurely, although I'm by no means free of things to do. I have research to work on, and more importantly, stuff to prepare for the class I'm teaching in a month or so. And while I'm teaching, I'll probably be a fair bit busier. But for now, it's not bad, yet.

Well in any case I still hope we start soon lol

But these next four week days I basically have test. So I'll mainly be studying.

Good luck on the exams.

• Thank You
Reactions: Raven
Thanks the hardest one I have first thankfully. If I make an 93 I'll have a B in the class. An A apparently is no longer possible. Hadn't been the last few weeks apparently.

Hansi and I should be done with opening collab soon. It's been hell this month with moving and then getting back into uni and trying to get my veterans affairs in order and then finals. My immune system is failing me because of the stress and I've been sick for a few days.

It's all good on my end you guys have plenty of time.

Oh and good news the first final was math so my stress is finally over for the year.

Reactions: Wolverbells
So, how's everyone's weekend going?

That's good.

Actually, are you guys using skype or something similar for that collab? It might make for easier coordination for such things.

That's good.

Actually, are you guys using skype or something similar for that collab? It might make for easier coordination for such things.

Google Docs, but Hansi hasn't been on in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.