Where Angels Go, Demons Follow/OOC (All Original Superhero RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn notifs not respondi...

Aaaanyways... my character will have a magic theme to her. It's a specific kind of armament/equipment-type magic, as opposed to the usual 'TIME TO PULL A DEUS EX MACHINA FROM MY ASS' magic, so it'll be good.

Oh and her specifically made archenemy doubles as a bounty hunter who hunts rare or mythical beings. Maybe if a nonhuman villain or hero is present, he could wreck some stuff

Reactions: Raven
Damn notifs not respondi...

Aaaanyways... my character will have a magic theme to her. It's a specific kind of armament/equipment-type magic, as opposed to the usual 'TIME TO PULL A DEUS EX MACHINA FROM MY ASS' magic, so it'll be good.

Oh and her specifically made archenemy doubles as a bounty hunter who hunts rare or mythical beings. Maybe if a nonhuman villain or hero is present, he could wreck some stuff
Yep I'm pretty conference that Zaria should be my villain all because of them gonna hunt mythical creature and what creature beats a dragon witch? In my book none actually lol and you would basically fill her rage of times of old extremely well lol

Those dang witch hunts and then even father those dang dragon hunts lol

She basically hates mortals for many reasons but hey you fit the main one right there hahahaha

Sentient sword
Another dragon
I sadly don't know much about the sword but I do agree with the other dragon lol

The sword probable if I knew more lol google didn't give me crap though saddly

On a sentient sword: it's just the general concept of a magic sword which can think (and possibly speak).

On "what can beat dragons?" Lost of things, particularly in a superhero setting, in which it is not uncommon to find someone who can approach them in physical ability.

I just meant as the mythical creature who seem to be the coolest and my standpoint is dragons not the phoenix, or the griffin, or unicorn, Pegasus, but yes the typical DRAGON fire breathing, element user. The list goes on in Chris D'lacy's series however they are not ur usual dragons he writes about but of clay. Then there are of course your more usual tales but eh you get the point.

@Hansi The Blind Guardian
Excuse myself, but may i ask

-yes i'm totally blind and i totally didn't see big red sign saying "BY INVITATION ONLY"-

Are the sing-ups, or any other interaction with this roleplay for any other person which is temporarily blind and didn't see such a good roleplay in interest check(me), open?

Actually, speaking of, do we even have a character thread yet? It might help forming plots or whatever if we knew who would actually be involved with them.

If in doubt, there are always some good staples. Bank robbery, for example.

Actually, speaking of, do we even have a character thread yet? It might help forming plots or whatever if we knew who would actually be involved with them.

If in doubt, there are always some good staples. Bank robbery, for example.
This is a good point I think.... Hmm and for another example even a odd item robbery lol
*like a book might I say*

If you're intending to run an antagonist and have whom figured out, you might want to PM Hansi to spitball ideas on plots or things you want to run or be involved in.

If you're intending to run an antagonist and have whom figured out, you might want to PM Hansi to spitball ideas on plots or things you want to run or be involved in.
Hmm being I think I know who I want I'll do that.

*been bored and brainstorming all day yet yesterday had writers block so weird*

I'm still stuck on which concept to actually use. It won't take me too long to write the character up either way. I'm just not sure which you guys would rather see, so some input there is still appreciated.

I'm still stuck on which concept to actually use. It won't take me too long to write the character up either way. I'm just not sure which you guys would rather see, so some input there is still appreciated.
I like both is why I haven't said anything cause honestly idk which idea. I suppose it's like you told me what do you feel you rather play? Or well would have fun being?

@WitchcraftIsScience I suuuupose I can make an exception, I just made it an invite only so that I didn't have a million people sending in character sheets, you know?

I can get that CS done in a few minutes, I'm just wrapping up in the studio for the night.

My character's abilities will be remniscent of Ben 10. I didn't think so when I first created the character, but after noticing it, I just went, 'why not?'.

Reactions: Wolverbells
This CS won't be anything too complex, pretty simple and easy to work with.

Ill make mine when I am back properly on my laptop. For the night my mom kind of me to get on off being I had been on for two hours...

I like both is why I haven't said anything cause honestly idk which idea. I suppose it's like you told me what do you feel you rather play? Or well would have fun being?
I'm really not sure there, as I could make decent use of either concept. I'm leaning a bit more toward the cyborgs and robots, though. It is the sort of situation where some of my considerations are the sort wherein I'm doing some other RPs with enough of a cyborg magical girl or whatever theme as-is, that maybe I'm leaning too heavily that way.
I'm not sure on the other one, since it's a concept I'm going to use elsewhere later and don't want to sour myself on the character. Both are things I've generally run before, so no shame there either way.

Both have some fun potential pull for things like corrupt government plots, or other troubles, though I think generally going the alien horror route wins for baked-in antagonists. I might also have to explain not being evil like a bunch of the later production cyborgs or whatever if I went that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.