Where Angels Go, Demons Follow/OOC (All Original Superhero RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling dibs on guy which is uncontrollable and wrecks everything around him, joins villain to learn how to control his powers, fights his friends, then understands everything good friends did to him, and defeats villain in spooky last battle.
And no, its not a copy of Terra Markov
Well yes it is, but not fully.

Calling dibs on guy which is uncontrollable and wrecks everything around him, joins villain to learn how to control his powers, fights his friends, then understands everything good friends did to him, and defeats villain in spooky last battle.
And no, its not a copy of Terra Markov
Well yes it is, but not fully.
Are you sure I was gonna ask if it was a copy of Terra.....

And are you sure on not fully? I mean she was pretty cruel to break Gar's heart you know.
*glares suspicious* I guess I'll really need to hold back a character idea for sure then if so now hmmm.
*tries to not make yet another hero similar to Raven in any possible way even if the powers are the usual difference and similarities ideas running around*

I hope we don't get a Deathstroke copy as well.
*coughs knowing Zaira is a mix of Gwerth and Slade in personality*

Are you sure I was gonna ask if it was a copy of Terra.....

And are you sure on not fully? I mean she was pretty cruel to break Gar's heart you know.
*glares suspicious* I guess I'll really need to hold back a character idea for sure then if so now hmmm.
*tries to not make yet another hero similar to Raven in any possible way even if the powers are the usual difference and similarities ideas running around*

I hope we don't get a Deathstroke copy as well.
*coughs knowing Zaira is a mix of Gwerth and Slade in personality*
Well
Actually
I planned that Alexey's personality will be Raven+Terra+Jean Grey
So basically, 3 powerful women = 1 uncontrollable boy

Well
Actually
I planned that Alexey's personality will be Raven+Terra+Jean Grey
So basically, 3 powerful women = 1 uncontrollable boy
Well I'm working on my Raven and Rose character which is Raven with Deathstroke's daughter. I decided the only hero type I have been dining to play has been her simply because she is more like Rose on the actions but Raven by how she thinks. She doesn't always do whats right she actually has to steal to survive most of the time and now it's a habit she can't really break and she does act more bad but for this RP I am changing that faintly because of how long I've been wanting to play as her.

Zairia shall feel the villain need later on.

Well I'm working on my Raven and Rose character which is Raven with Deathstroke's daughter. I decided the only hero type I have been dining to play has been her simply because she is more like Rose on the actions but Raven by how she thinks. She doesn't always do whats right she actually has to steal to survive most of the time and now it's a habit she can't really break and she does act more bad but for this RP I am changing that faintly because of how long I've been wanting to play as her.

Zairia shall feel the villain need later on.

Alexey, by his biggest part, is near to Raven, being not fond of anything goofy, and nearly always being tactical in his movements. But he is a lot more funnier and happier than Raven usually can be, by that part he is near to Terra. And... To Jean... Uhm...
He is near to Jean by vulnerability for mental breakdown, and by, firstly, low endurance.

Alexey, by his biggest part, is near to Raven, being not fond of anything goofy, and nearly always being tactical in his movements. But he is a lot more funnier and happier than Raven usually can be, by that part he is near to Terra. And... To Jean... Uhm...
He is near to Jean by vulnerability for mental breakdown, and by, firstly, low endurance.
Like Raven and Rose Lara had everything seem to fall apart family wise. Starting like Rose with her mother. Then her farther like how Raven wished she had a farther figure then like Raven she lost someone close someone like a friend and was like her grandparent except for Lara it was her grandparent. Before she lost everything she had resorted to stealing to try and survive being they didn't have the money for food. No one told her it was wrong till she took a a device of a students. Then she stopped and eventually started back. The starting back is how we get the Once bad then good then bad then back to Good Rose Wilson.

But like Raven and Rose she doesn't take hardly any bull. Jokes she doesn't find them funny but simply because she locks up her emotions most of the time and when she lets them out it is in the form of Rose. Rose and her also share having only one eye. Raven and her share the cloak look.

And my power edit makes the abilities fit a mix of both as I first thought minus the original RP idea I had for her.

I could keep going but I don't think that would be wise then when I make the CS I might accidentally put to many similarities.

Like Raven and Rose Lara had everything seem to fall apart family wise. Starting like Rose with her mother. Then her farther like how Raven wished she had a farther figure then like Raven she lost someone close someone like a friend and was like her grandparent except for Lara it was her grandparent. Before she lost everything she had resorted to stealing to try and survive being they didn't have the money for food. No one told her it was wrong till she took a a device of a students. Then she stopped and eventually started back. The starting back is how we get the Once bad then good then bad then back to Good Rose Wilson.

But like Raven and Rose she doesn't take hardly any bull. Jokes she doesn't find them funny but simply because she locks up her emotions most of the time and when she lets them out it is in the form of Rose. Rose and her also share having only one eye. Raven and her share the cloak look.

And my power edit makes the abilities fit a mix of both as I first thought minus the original RP idea I had for her.

I could keep going but I don't think that would be wise then when I make the CS I might accidentally put to many similarities.

I found some similarities between Raven, Terra and Jean.
First of all, it can be clearly see, that Raven, Terra and Jean are not fully in control of their power.
Secondary, they are all mentally unstable in some situations.
Thirdly, they all have something that they lock deep inside themselves, and hide it from people (Unstable power, Literally satanic father, Unstable power/Emotions locking)
But i wont say any more similarities.

Reactions: Raven
I found some similarities between Raven, Terra and Jean.
First of all, it can be clearly see, that Raven, Terra and Jean are not fully in control of their power.
Secondary, they are all mentally unstable in some situations.
Thirdly, they all have something that they lock deep inside themselves, and hide it from people (Unstable power, Literally satanic father, Unstable power/Emotions locking)
But i wont say any more similarities.
Here I'll just show you the link to Lara lol She has that same thing going for her on normal instinct and being what I added she can't control her unknown powers anyways lol

She'll learn em for the RP but Lara was originally meant for just any RP not necessarily hero and villain.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/black-cat-assassin-aka-lara-evans.9938/

But your welcome to see the Raven/Rose similarities. There is just a pinch add on for the RP of an idea I had been thinking over before finding this to add. And if it goes well I will add it to her later. Which is the power info.

I'm making a really detailed character, so we might have to wait until later on in the night to get going.

Reactions: Raven
I still have to figure out my own thing, but I should be good to go soon, one way or the other.

and done, my character's up for all to see, what do you guys think of the whole "hero without secret identity" thing?

@Raven you have a huge wall of text going on on your CS, you should really break that up so it's easier to read

I think at least one, and possibly both of my own concepts might go that route. It's an interesting sort of approach to things, certainly.

and done, my character's up for all to see, what do you guys think of the whole "hero without secret identity" thing?

@Raven you have a huge wall of text going on on your CS, you should really break that up so it's easier to read
Well I can look and see what I can do... She has a long backstory is all....

I'm so upset that I never got any alerts for all of these posts!!!! What. The. Heck. (I really hate that word)

I'm still in guys. I'm stilllllll in.

So, what sort of approach are we taking, overall? I'm assuming a little more Justice League than something more "street" level with superheroes being a very new and emergent thing. Though, I'm not sure if I should set a character up as part of an existing team or not. The ones so far aren't, at least. Though maybe they'd be more like new recruits, or something, if even that.

So, what sort of approach are we taking, overall? I'm assuming a little more Justice League than something more "street" level with superheroes being a very new and emergent thing. Though, I'm not sure if I should set a character up as part of an existing team or not. The ones so far aren't, at least. Though maybe they'd be more like new recruits, or something, if even that.
IDK the approach but I do know mine happened to be like with the Teen Titans when they first became a team for my character idea in a way....

Depending on the scene it may even end up similar to where one of them first met the growing to be new heroes before actually ending up joining. Or the option of new recruit is there as well from the same source idea wise my end. Only had it in mind so I would be able to roll with whatever. But there may be a premature team already idk. Maybe PM the GM?

And I'm still not sure what I'm going to do, although he random number gods have spoken, so I'll see if I can get something satisfying from their verdict. And if I can't, well, the other option's still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.