Where Angels Go, Demons Follow/OOC (All Original Superhero RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got to post my character. Hope it's to people's liking. I kind of added some more descriptive sections such as appearance and personality for the lack of pictures. I'm on my phone most of the time so getting pictures through this stupid thing is almost impossible for me. I tried but failed miserably.

Anyway, let me know if everything is okay.

I'll get us a starter up tomorrow for sure guys. So excited for this .​

Reactions: Raven
So, what sort of approach are we taking, overall? I'm assuming a little more Justice League than something more "street" level with superheroes being a very new and emergent thing. Though, I'm not sure if I should set a character up as part of an existing team or not. The ones so far aren't, at least. Though maybe they'd be more like new recruits, or something, if even that.
This'll be a bit more Justice League, but like working our way up there.

I'm so behind on replies and helping with plot because I haven't been getting notifications or emails.

It seems like some of that stuff broke, recently. I've had no trouble with things ,but it does seem some of the notifications and so-on haven't been working well for some people. I'm still not sure which character to run, so I'm at the point of just writing them both up and seeing what I like better overall. Though, for in a nutshell concepts, you guys are either getting some sort of fancy combat android full of nice fancy technology-based powers and weapons, or some energetic teenage girl who happens to be a horrible alien monster. I have no clue where they'll fall in in terms of seeming like they'd scale with the other characters. And both would have ties of some sort to a government organization, which can surely neither go wrong nor feel like an extra burden on the team.

It seems like some of that stuff broke, recently. I've had no trouble with things ,but it does seem some of the notifications and so-on haven't been working well for some people. I'm still not sure which character to run, so I'm at the point of just writing them both up and seeing what I like better overall. Though, for in a nutshell concepts, you guys are either getting some sort of fancy combat android full of nice fancy technology-based powers and weapons, or some energetic teenage girl who happens to be a horrible alien monster. I have no clue where they'll fall in in terms of seeming like they'd scale with the other characters. And both would have ties of some sort to a government organization, which can surely neither go wrong nor feel like an extra burden on the team.
If you check The Nightwatcher's bio, there is talk of a government organization that you could use. I have two plots in mind, one to start (a vague and loose plot) and another plot that'll slowly be unrolling as we go along that I have another player in on. Your character and her baggage can fill in the plot between the beginning and end little plot twist I have planned.

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Letting y'all know that Iwaku hasn't been the greatest at letting me receive alerts

yeah that kinda thing happens sometimes... it's happened to me twice before, kinda weird it seems to be happening to most of you guys at the same time though o.o

Oh also guys
I am having plans on Alexey running from current killer, that his family ordered.
Someone wants to fling killer's car to the jupiter?

Not that I know of.

Probably because it's blatantly Norse. I actually forgot to go and give her some flight capability, so I might do that, unless you think that might be piling on a bit too much.

How's the progress? I'm going to start on my own later today. Got my picture ready, now I just need to rev up some forms.

Man can't be on two days and I miss a lot lol

Umm anything big happen that I missed?

I got a character tossed up, and that's pretty much it. So as far as I know, interesting things like the IC are still on the order of SOON, but nothing more concrete than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.