Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a reply to @YuriLucien (Tala) in mind...but I want to give others a chance to post first and not to mention have a little more interaction with our "volunteers".
thank you I haven't even replied yet. Had work and no sleep so been busy

Where is our lovely town located? I believe there is one town called Deadwood in South Dakota.

Hey I'm sorry to say this but I'll be dropping out, good luck with the rp.

Is it too late to join as a 2031 member?

Sorry for my recent lack of activity, but I am planning to write a new post as soon as I can, this weekend is killer for me being active, as I will be out socializing (something I don't do often enough) at an anime convention. Sorry if it takes till Sunday to get a post up

Reactions: Vellum
Pardon my inactivity recently, I've been down with the flu and I'm still recovering.

Alright I am taking Notorius Outlaw if you wish to be her accomplice I am cool with that

Reactions: Explodinator
  • Thank You
Reactions: Explodinator
Short & Sweet this round, not much to say from my perspectives. Hanson'll be up tomorrow, hopefully.

Okay, I've been swamped with make-up work and I'm just about done. I should be able to post after that.

Sorry for holding a lot of people up...

I hear ya. Had black belt testings. So much work. Take your time.

@everyone
Progress on your post(s)? I don't want to post again before everyone in my character's area has posted.

Sorry guys, my bug has been terrible. Welcome to CO flu sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.