Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a reply to @YuriLucien (Tala) in mind...but I want to give others a chance to post first and not to mention have a little more interaction with our "volunteers".
thank you I haven't even replied yet. Had work and no sleep so been busy

Where is our lovely town located? I believe there is one town called Deadwood in South Dakota.

Hey I'm sorry to say this but I'll be dropping out, good luck with the rp.

I will be as well. My activity is lacking

Is it too late to join as a 2031 member?

Sorry for my recent lack of activity, but I am planning to write a new post as soon as I can, this weekend is killer for me being active, as I will be out socializing (something I don't do often enough) at an anime convention. Sorry if it takes till Sunday to get a post up

Reactions: Vellum
Pardon my inactivity recently, I've been down with the flu and I'm still recovering.

Alright I am taking Notorius Outlaw if you wish to be her accomplice I am cool with that

Reactions: Explodinator
  • Thank You
Reactions: Explodinator
Short & Sweet this round, not much to say from my perspectives. Hanson'll be up tomorrow, hopefully.

Okay, I've been swamped with make-up work and I'm just about done. I should be able to post after that.

Sorry for holding a lot of people up...

I hear ya. Had black belt testings. So much work. Take your time.

@everyone
Progress on your post(s)? I don't want to post again before everyone in my character's area has posted.

Sorry guys, my bug has been terrible. Welcome to CO flu sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.