Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay then, I will be playing as the Notorious Outlaw and the Town Doctor CS coming soon for both

• Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
are all of the volunteers in the same area?
They are all in different areas. :3 I updated the main page with more info. The 3rd box should help. Also, feel free to check out my opening post in the IC thread.

Rusty's opening post is up. Kinda short, though. Sorry about that.

Hanson's should be up within a day or two.

Isn't @~Dark Disney~ the notorious outlaw? Then mentioned it on page 2

Edit: Looking at their character they're still named as the accomplice.
Oops, thanks! Field Box hasn;t been treating me well. Sorry.

Oh, I need to fix it, sorry. Go ahead and post. <3 Tablets suck. Sorry

Had a lot of stuff to do yesterday so my character will be up either later today or tomorrow

About~
Name: Sally Wormwood
Original Era: 1866
Role: Saloon Girl the Owe's a Debt

01b40ae8fb6f1d5c4249529f33e72573.jpg

Appearance Description: Sally stands at 5'4" and has a slim waist with thick full hips. She had long brown hair, usually tied back in a braid, and dark green eyes. She has a bright red birth mark that covers the right side of her neck, and is often confused for a burn.
Heritage: Irish
Personal items: Sally does not own much, just a few changes of clothes and a few hair pins. However, she has an old pearl necklace passes down in her family for generations that she is usually always wearing.
Skills: Serving drinks/food, Dancing, Singing, Dirty sense of humor, and extreme loyalty.
Weaknesses: Naive, Judgemental, Easily Angered, Can't read, and unable to write.
Dislikes: Liars, Fish, Extreme Heat, Troublemakers
Relations: None

• Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
About~
Name: Sally Wormwood
Original Era: 1866
Role: Saloon Girl the Owe's a Debt

View attachment 127137

Appearance Description: Sally stands at 5'4" and has a slim waist with thick full hips. She had long brown hair, usually tied back in a braid, and dark green eyes. She has a bright red birth mark that covers the right side of her neck, and is often confused for a burn.
Heritage: Irish
Personal items: Sally does not own much, just a few changes of clothes and a few hair pins. However, she has an old pearl necklace passes down in her family for generations that she is usually always wearing.
Skills: Serving drinks/food, Dancing, Singing, Dirty sense of humor, and extreme loyalty.
Weaknesses: Naive, Judgemental, Easily Angered, Can't read, and unable to write.
Dislikes: Liars, Fish, Extreme Heat, Troublemakers
Relations: None
Yasss! We have our Saloon Girl! XD Love her! I'll add you to the list! <3

• Love
Reactions: Timber.
I have a reply to @YuriLucien (Tala) in mind...but I want to give others a chance to post first and not to mention have a little more interaction with our "volunteers".

Status
Not open for further replies.