How are you today?

• Pretty great! Thanks for asking.

• I mean it could be better.

• Have you ever wanted to fight a snake ?

• Well, I'm alive.

• *Vietnam PTSD happening* Pretty good. Hahah.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm interested in the first idea/muse idea)

Damn u got some nice ideas. I wanna try roleplaying with you if thats alright!

Hey there Vi.
I mostly role-play romance and kinda write 4-7 paragraphs per post, I was wondering if we were to role-play, do you main female roles or male roles? (I am one to main a female so thats sorta why I'm asking)

After reading what you expect, I'm almost up for anything you'd like to try as long as its romance. I feel like we would make beauty together and would be awesome partners.

Can't wait to hear from you :D

Also, for reference, here are some of the things that I want in a role-play partner, sounds like you fit the deal for me, hopefully I fit the deal back :D :D :D
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threa...-for-female-willing-to-play-male-lead.147964/

Hey there Vi.
I mostly role-play romance and kinda write 4-7 paragraphs per post, I was wondering if we were to role-play, do you main female roles or male roles? (I am one to main a female so thats sorta why I'm asking)

After reading what you expect, I'm almost up for anything you'd like to try as long as its romance. I feel like we would make beauty together and would be awesome partners.

Can't wait to hear from you :D

Also, for reference, here are some of the things that I want in a role-play partner, sounds like you fit the deal for me, hopefully I fit the deal back :D :D :D
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threa...-for-female-willing-to-play-male-lead.147964/
Your link is either broken or limited to a select few. ;v; I have no preferred gender, though, so if you'd like me to play male then I'll be willing, I usually play a female as a default.

Your link is either broken or limited to a select few. ;v; I have no preferred gender, though, so if you'd like me to play male then I'll be willing, I usually play a female as a default.
oh no, D: well I'll just post a little here to give a small idea. We could stir up some ideas and I'll message you after I post this.

---IMPORTANT (willing to adapt if needed)---
  • Prefer Female, playing the male lead
  • At a minimum, I would like 4-5 sentences per response, I love having detail spurs in roleplays.
  • I hate when responses are in first person
  • Smut should not be thrown around at random times, should go with the story
  • No cheating, sexual violence, and abuse in the roleplay (Force is allowed though, just nothing extreme)
  • Prefer self created characters and plots (usually prefer not to have realistic pictures, just feels sorta odd)
  • I enjoy brainstorming plots with my partners
  • Prefers an active partner (2 - 3 posts a day)
  • Prefers one on one
  • Willing to play multiple characters if needed
  • Excessive fluff creeps me out, but average amount of fluff is a winner
-----PLOT CANDIES-----
  • Princess based plots (any era will do, I love Samurais, Knights, Pirates, Kings, all of that. ALL OF IT)
  • School life based plots
  • Horror with Romance based plots
  • Supernatural Romantic (Werewolves, Vampires, Demons, ect) based plots
  • Casual Romance based plots
I love hearing ideas and love trying new plot types. I'm always open to the new. I know this is a little much, but for my enjoyment and possibly yours, I wanted to be specific in what I look for.

Status
Not open for further replies.