How are you today?

• Pretty great! Thanks for asking.

• I mean it could be better.

• Have you ever wanted to fight a snake ?

• Well, I'm alive.

• *Vietnam PTSD happening* Pretty good. Hahah.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there. I like the pairing for Dragon Hunter x Dragon. It's been awhile sense I had a good few Dragon related roleplays going at once, so I could use more ^^
Hey! Do you have any plots in mind? This is just a concept so there's nothing really making this solid role-play material (lol).

Let's see... How about "Uh? Not Yours!"

Why would I not be sure?

That doesn't answer my question.

-flips a table-
I'll report you!

Already done. Goodbye.

Um... hi. ^w^ I would be interested in a rp, that is, if you're still searching.

Um... hi. ^w^ I would be interested in a rp, that is, if you're still searching.
Hey! Sorry for the late reply, but yeah, I'm still looking. It might take a bit before I actually reply since I'm writing replies and starters. Was there anything that struck an interest?

Its fine. The thief X good willed person sounds cool. But I was wondering if we could make a plot?

Its fine. The thief X good willed person sounds cool. But I was wondering if we could make a plot?
Yes of course! This is just concepts for characters after all (lol), should I PM you or are you more comfortable in the comments/thread?

Sorry for not replying, I didn't get a notif until now ^^" But now that you brought it up, I'll think of something

I absolutely love Pokemon, and I have been craving an RP set in that world! I love the idea you have in Old World. I am interested in learning more about your idea and if you'd be open for another partner!

Are you still looking for partners? I like some of the stuff you have up. ^.^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.