• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll consider making a 2nd, homicidal vampire likely, but for right now given health issues I'll need to consider it, so don't put me down with two yet. I'll give you a for sure answer in the next couple of days.

Updated statistics!

Female: 7
Male: 9

Purebloods: 3 (maxed out)
Aristocrat: 5
Vampire Hunter: 4
Human: 3

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
  • Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Just noticed that the tags consist of "incest" and "age difference" o.o

Okay to even numbers out again I'll make a female vampire Aristocrat as my 2nd. I plan on her having a young appearance but being rather old if that's not a problem. Hopefully me rolling two characters doesn't turn into a problem for me.

@RedArmyShogun Cool, can't wait to see them!

Statistics Update:

Female: 8
Male: 9

Purebloods: 3 (maxed out)
Aristocrat: 6
Vampire Hunter: 4
Human: 3

Just noticed that the tags consist of "incest" and "age difference" o.o
Well in the show siblings were romantically involved so that was just advising to what was done in it and age difference is never a bad thing between people if it isn't over the top.^^

Reactions: Katori
Just a heads up that I've decided not to join because of personal reasons. Apologies to anyone this may inconvenience.

Just a heads up that I've decided not to join because of personal reasons. Apologies to anyone this may inconvenience.
Sorry to see yo0u go, @rhea ;___;

Any idea when the ooc will be up? Just curious.

I'd like a rough estimate too, if not on the OOC then the character skeleton. I wanna get to work :)

OOC & Sign-Up's will be up tomorrow for all to begin work on!

Was kinda hoping it would be up before I got off, Iwaku's update is soon, maybe that won't take too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.