• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alright, if anyone drops let me know.

Derp I totally misunderstood, I haven't slept in 10 damn days. Well, 10 if I don't sleep tonight.

btw should hunters have occupations they do aside from hunting, using that as a decider for my character look.

Last edited:
@RedArmyShogun Vampire hunters don't usually have occupations they do aside from hunting, but I can consult with the GMs to see if that could be plausible.

Made a decision. Definitely going with a hunter. And on a side note, I haven't seen this series since forever ago, so I'm drawing a blank on some things, but humans and hunters don't have any powers or anything right? They just use special tools and weapons capable of killing vampires?

Made a decision. Definitely going with a hunter. And on a side note, I haven't seen this series since forever ago, so I'm drawing a blank on some things, but humans and hunters don't have any powers or anything right? They just use special tools and weapons capable of killing vampires?
Humans don't have the capability of killing vampires, as they usually haven't had any training to do so. You are correct about hunters. They use weapons capable of killing vampires.

@RedArmyShogun Vampire hunters don't usually have occupations they do aside from hunting, but I can consult with the GMs to see if that could be plausible.
No worries I'll stick to them being a hunter. I'll wait till I see the bio's others have planned before I decide which of my ideas I want to run with. Possibly could make a male, but I'll stick to female for now.

Reactions: Katori
Whats the male to female ratio with the humans and aristocrats?

female aristocrat

According to rhea currently;

5 humans, 7 vampires of those 4 are Aristocrats. only 10 players, some people are rolling doubles.

Female x6
Male x5

PPR makes it 7 females and 5 Aristocrats.

So far among humans 1 female. Among vampires 6. Humans have four males, vampires one, unless I messed up somewhere.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
I'm not sure what you're trying to ask, but this is the ratios at the moment.

Aristocrat x4
Pureblood x3
Human x2 (?)
Vampire Hunter x3 (?)

Female x6
Male x5

Players x10 (?)

According to rhea currently;

5 humans, 7 vampires of those 4 are Aristocrats. only 10 players, some people are rolling doubles.

Female x6
Male x5

PPR makes it 7 females and 5 Aristocrats.

So far among humans 1 female. Among vampires 6. Humans have four males, vampires one, unless I messed up somewhere.
Ya thats what I wanted to know. How many females and males were vampires or humans. So we have more male humans and more female vampires. Ty =D

I'm not sure what you're trying to ask, but this is the ratios at the moment.

Aristocrat x4
Pureblood x3
Human x2 (?)
Vampire Hunter x3 (?)

Female x6
Male x5

Players x10 (?)
RedArmy answered for me but ty Issy ^^
I think I'll change my Aristocrat to male and my human to female so the ratio is a little more balanced between those races.

It's still a little difficult to provide accurate statistics, unfortunately, since we don't know the character limit yet.

Yes please! <3

Awesome! That puts us at an even gender ratio! Here are the official statistics, you guys! Thank you so much for everyone who plans to join! Our GMs will get the OOC, IC, and SU out to you as soon as possible! :)

Female: 7
Male: 7

Purebloods: 3 (maxed out)
Aristocrat: 4
Vampire Hunter: 4
Human: 2

Awesome! That puts us at an even gender ratio! Here are the official statistics, you guys! Thank you so much for everyone who plans to join! Our GMs will get the OOC, IC, and SU out to you as soon as possible! :)

Male: 7

Human: 2
Sweeet!

I'll be creating a female aristocrat vampire and I'll make a male human as well

Okey dokey! Everyone, please note that I do have you down. No need to worry!

Male: 8

Human: 3

Is it possible for me to make twins? So I'd make a male aristocrat to?

Status
Not open for further replies.