• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Princess Poisoned Rose ~ Mel's is kinda scary in that first post tbh...but I'm currently making another character that can prolly help her out! But beware...this character I'm making that'll work with Mel may be extremely sassy at times (aka. MOST of the time). : P

@PhantomThief715 ~ I'm currently working on 2 additional characters. My raw CS's should be done (hopefully) before Friday, then Friday night I'll edit it with my code for them.

(๑>◡<๑)

A surgical nurse and a doctor (I dunno what her position is gonna be yet because I'm still fleshing her out.) to help Mel out in OB/GYN is on the way!

Also @Mundane Monster ~

68747470733a2f2f34392e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f32303835336339633564323638396439316563346136333438393434356164662f74756d626c725f6d7976686d38425a4a35317370326277366f315f3530302e676966

Like princess said, you can totally make an attending doctor! And if your able to you can always double it up, you can have a attending in Pediatrics and a intern or Fellow or even a resident. This Rp has clearly piqued your interest, so why not give it a try? If not then your missing out.~~~ : P *cues music*

After all, this Rp has many skillful writers and it has plenty of room for drama to unfold. This Rp has just begun but developments will soon take place and before you know it, the Rp will be filled with love, heartbreak, betrayal, drama, and so much more... Medical terms will be swirling around midist this Rp (of course) as will the possibilities of death. There may be doctors stabbing others in the back (metaphorically of course...that is...unless they've utterly snapped and have to pay a visit to the physch ward...hmmm) just to bring them down a notch in their departments hierarchy. Not to mention that drama, drama, drama, drama, and even more drama (that your mama and llama can't even handle together) will unfold!

So much more is waiting to happen. This door of opportunity is still open to you, and it's simply whispering your name hoping for you to reach out to it...

If you decide not to open the door...then that's your mistake my dear, sorry to say, the door will simply wait for the next person to come along and maybe they'll take a place the door tried to save for you.

It's your choice.

Will you take this chance?

Will you try this Rp out?

Or will you simply...walk away and miss out on so much fun and not be a part of a complexly interesting story?

What do you say now? Are you in?

(๑・̑◡・̑๑)

giphy.gif

Oh! And @IceQueen and @Custodiet Teh ~ Since I tagged everyone else in 'dis and didn't wanna leave ya both out (I felt bad for when I noticed that, my apologies!! (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) )

here are some huggles, some gifs, and a heya!

RashUnpleasantApisdorsatalaboriosa-max-1mb.gif
latest
tenor.gif
giphy.gif
rs_500x200-141106114907-tumblr_n9gk9vS4ym1qdny4ho2_500.gif

Now onto some gifs that'll hopefully make ya laugh!!

tenor.gif
giphy.gif
tumblr_o3dikz274b1upf2pto1_400.gif

I know the last two are videos, but I hope they make you laugh!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
I would make another charater but I kinda don't wanna. Since I play a bunch of random ones that come and go.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Princess Poisoned Rose ~ Mel's is kinda scary in that first post tbh...but I'm currently making another character that can prolly help her out! But beware...this character I'm making that'll work with Mel may be extremely sassy at times (aka. MOST of the time). : P

She seems really scary at first but she is actually a big softy. She has to make people think twice about crossing her but she can be rather mean when she wants to be, but that is hardly ever. By all means make a character that is sassy maybe they can actually be friends and their brand of sassy makes people think they hate eachother. ((like christina and meredith lol))

• Bucket of Rainbows

@PhantomThief715 ~ I'm currently working on 2 additional characters. My raw CS's should be done (hopefully) before Friday, then Friday night I'll edit it with my code for them.

(๑>◡<๑)

A surgical nurse and a doctor (I dunno what her position is gonna be yet because I'm still fleshing her out.) to help Mel out in OB/GYN is on the way!

Also @Mundane Monster ~

68747470733a2f2f34392e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f32303835336339633564323638396439316563346136333438393434356164662f74756d626c725f6d7976686d38425a4a35317370326277366f315f3530302e676966

Like princess said, you can totally make an attending doctor! And if your able to you can always double it up, you can have a attending in Pediatrics and a intern or Fellow or even a resident. This Rp has clearly piqued your interest, so why not give it a try? If not then your missing out.~~~ : P *cues music*

After all, this Rp has many skillful writers and it has plenty of room for drama to unfold. This Rp has just begun but developments will soon take place and before you know it, the Rp will be filled with love, heartbreak, betrayal, drama, and so much more... Medical terms will be swirling around midist this Rp (of course) as will the possibilities of death. There may be doctors stabbing others in the back (metaphorically of course...that is...unless they've utterly snapped and have to pay a visit to the physch ward...hmmm) just to bring them down a notch in their departments hierarchy. Not to mention that drama, drama, drama, drama, and even more drama (that your mama and llama can't even handle together) will unfold!

So much more is waiting to happen. This door of opportunity is still open to you, and it's simply whispering your name hoping for you to reach out to it...

If you decide not to open the door...then that's your mistake my dear, sorry to say, the door will simply wait for the next person to come along and maybe they'll take a place the door tried to save for you.

It's your choice.

Will you take this chance?

Will you try this Rp out?

Or will you simply...walk away and miss out on so much fun and not be a part of a complexly interesting story?

What do you say now? Are you in?

(๑・̑◡・̑๑)

giphy.gif

Oh! And @IceQueen and @Custodiet Teh ~ Since I tagged everyone else in 'dis and didn't wanna leave ya both out (I felt bad for when I noticed that, my apologies!! (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) )

here are some huggles, some gifs, and a heya!

RashUnpleasantApisdorsatalaboriosa-max-1mb.gif
latest
tenor.gif
giphy.gif
rs_500x200-141106114907-tumblr_n9gk9vS4ym1qdny4ho2_500.gif

Now onto some gifs that'll hopefully make ya laugh!!

tenor.gif
giphy.gif
tumblr_o3dikz274b1upf2pto1_400.gif

I know the last two are videos, but I hope they make you laugh!
source.gif
You should be a PR person or like a uh....I can't think of the word but someone who talks at podium...A motivational speaker! :D

@Princess Poisoned Rose
And I didn't want to do an attending cause that seemed kinda responsibility-ish and I don't like being in charge of stuff! :DD

I think I'll make an intern, though. :3 You guys are very convincing, like the dessert menu at a restaurant that you know you shouldn't partake in but just can't fight the urge to slather your face in ny style cheesecake.

• Bucket of Rainbows
source.gif
You should be a PR person or like a uh....I can't think of the word but someone who talks at podium...A motivational speaker! :D

@Princess Poisoned Rose
And I didn't want to do an attending cause that seemed kinda responsibility-ish and I don't like being in charge of stuff! :DD

I think I'll make an intern, though. :3 You guys are very convincing, like the dessert menu at a restaurant that you know you shouldn't partake in but just can't fight the urge to slather your face in ny style cheesecake.
Well Mudane its been a while since we RPed together and I really wanted to drag you in lol.

giphy.gif

@Princess Poisoned Rose ~ Omg...YESSSSS! I have to get ready for school right now, but now I'm motivated to complete her Character sheet. (๑>◡<๑)

Maybe I'll finish it on the bus.

Now @Mundane Monster ~
giphy.gif

Lol I guess the persuasive exercises I did in English yesterday really paid off then! XP

I'm glad you'll be joining us. (๑・̑◡・̑๑)

Welcome to the dark side and possibly high cholesterol. :P

tumblr_o1oovf8Yur1ufc932o1_400.gif

WIP GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Specialty: n/a (Aiming for Pediatrics)
Character Name: Roman Marks
Alias: Ro
Ethnicity: Caucasian American
Sexuality: Bisexual

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 6'0"
Hair: Gingerish brown
Eyes: Green
Distinguishing Marks: This elegant tat on his right forearm, because he loves both of those things and also it's hilarious. This stunning etching on his left hand, because why not?

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: To not get written out of his parent's will
Aspirations: To live the good life, travel constantly and never settle down.
Inabilities: Sticking to one goal
Fears: Being poor, getting disowned
General Personality: Once a class clown always a class clown. Roman is a young man who refused to let go of his youth. He's always wearing a smile and making a joke, appropriate or not. He floats through life thinking that he's untouchable because of his parent's status, however his dad's recent ultimatum has made him sober up a little. In the past he got fired from multiple jobs for undermining (playing pranks!) his superiors or getting into fights, but now since this is his last chance, he reserves these actions for those who are on his level and usually not coworkers. Honestly, Roman is a bright kid but all those years of privilege and daddy bailing him out has ruined his outlook on life and personality. He's always got a selfish motive and it takes him a while to realize that he's upset someone but once he's made aware, he will apologize.

He's not a complete douche though, he has people that he likes and admires and does his best to make them proud or otherwise satisfy them.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
Before/ Present Life:

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: PhantomThief715
still accepting?

• Love
mind if I reserve a female? [probably intern]

• Love
may I take female head of trama

• Love
....there is only two guys... I just realized this

• Love
THere are already two people going for the head of Neuro and I would rather not make it more

@~Dark Disney~ ~ She's referring to the love rivalry between her character and IceQueen's character. They're both going after Phantom's character who is the head of Neurology.

Oh got you lol

• Love
I can make male as well intern if need be

and thank you

• Bucket of Rainbows
[bg=#7c95a6]
#7c95a6

• G E N E R A L • C H A R A C T E R • S T A T I S T I C S •

Specialty: [does anyone specifically want her as an intern?]

Character Name: Echo Caroline Zetazko