Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I think I taged everyone who currently has a charater.

Oh no it's fine. I was thinking of having her in a maroon or darker pink. Darker colors for higher ups. Baby pink for OB Fellow. All interns have the bright ass blue though.

I was thinking of having this as her scrubs she just calls them pink
w6608phb.png

want me to try to find all three colors of blues for you?

If you can please. ^-^

Oh does anyone happen to know how you link a particular post to word.

Like example I can't to be able to click the name of the charater and it will bring you right to their cs.

Attending:
ga41435_fbmoi.png

or
stn709c_carbl.png

Resident/Fellow:
ga41435_mablg.png

or
stn709c_ronav.png

Intern:
ga41435_inmcw.png

or
stn709c_cnavy.png

Nurses(possibly):
ga41399_aspmi.png

OB/GYN Fellow:
ga41435_ccgrm.png

These are what I found... Unfortunately the style I have only comes in one color which is the hot pink and black ><

Oh! The look so nice xD ^-^.

Thank you!

your welcome love ^^

[BG=Black]

0358bba93fe7b4397c0679f35222d8be.png

[bg=black][bg=transparent; transparent; pointer-events:none]
17244187_8_B00_4228_91_EB_D6109359_BAF8.jpg
[/bg][/bg]
[bg=black]

387_B1594_424_A_4_B10_97_DB_8556717021_AE.jpg

Specialty:

Pediatrics

Intern

Character Name:

Drew Avery Kato

加藤ドリュー

Alias:

Drew, D, Kato, kiddo, idiot, etc.

Cis- Female

745_DA11_C_D828_40_CB_BB76_845_E6_AAB445_F.jpg

Ethnicity:

20% Irish, 10% Greek, 15% Puerto Rican 40% Japanese, 5% Chinese, 5% Scandinavian 5% Welsh

Sexuality:

Pansexual

48_CC7_FAA_25_FD_4_B65_8_F8_C_0_C55_DF805_EF7.jpg

[/bg]
B217_D61_A_EBED_4_AEC_8774_BFCDB7_A0_EAE5.jpg
[/bg][/bg]
[bg=black]

97_EA19_DC_FA6_B_4_CF7_88_A7_EA5_B27_D844_B7.jpg

Height:

5'11"

Hair:

Black

Eyes:

Grey

Distinguishing Marks:

She has dimples whenever she smiles, a crescent shaped birthmark at the nape of her neck, and has the cartilage of both of her ears pierced.

4_DE45121_251_E_44_D3_940_A_E60_BF7_F0_ADB0.jpg

General Appearance:

Drey has ebony black hair and stormy grey eyes. She's taller than the average woman and has a slim lanky figure. Her hair is usually cropped into a short pixie cut, but recently her hair has begun growing back again and she has yet to cut it again.

Outside of the hospital Drew is usually spotted wearing baggy sweaters, button ups, jeans, leggings, and T-shirts. She's not one to wear skirts and dresses due to the fact that she feels that they just don't suit her. She does wear makeup from time to time, and when she does she usually sports a nice dark smokey eye paired with red lips. Otherwise Drew is makeup free! She loves wallets with chains so she usually never leaves the house without one attached to her pants. As for bags, Drew isn't into the whole carrying a purse thing, she's more of a backpack or knapsack chick.

Her appearance inside the hospital is rather different. Everyday she has a different theme for her uniform (ie. Wednesday it was Wonder Woman, Thursday it was Adventure Time.), she loves switching it up and often asks the kids what she should wear the next day. Drew usually goes to work without makeup, but she does keep in her earrings despite the dirty looks she gets from parents.

[/bg]
B217_D61_A_EBED_4_AEC_8774_BFCDB7_A0_EAE5.jpg
[/bg][/bg]
[bg=black]

Current Goal/Purpose:

To finish her internship with flying colors!

Aspirations:

To become a pediatrician and to help kids who are sick get well again and have fun along the way.

Inabilities:

Rash, blunt, childish, etc.

Fears:

Losing her job...plain and simple..

85_B6_E434_88_F3_471_D_BBB7_EDC37_B66_C5_D1.jpg

General Personality:

Rash: Drew has a bad habit of acting before completely thinking things out. Due to her impulsive nature she often finds herself in a ton of trouble.

Candor/Bold: Growing up Drew didn't always openly state her opinions, but as time went on she began placing less and less restrictions on herself. Now those restraints are all gone and the young woman simply states all that comes to her mind regardless of who might be hurt. The only time she does make a effort to catch certain things she says is when she's around small kids. Otherwise all of hell's demons are expelled whenever Drew decides to say something.

Immature: "Adulting" pfftt...Drew kinda sucks at being an adult. As a matter of fact, she seems to fit more into the chaos of the restless kids who can't even sit still for their checkups. Drew has fun pranking her co-workers whenever possible. Not to mention that during breaks, instead of eating the woman often sneaks kids who want to play outside up to the roof for some fresh air and a nice game of soccer.

Playful: For the most part, Drew doesn't mean any harm. She enjoys lightly teasing people wholeheartedly accepting whatever comebacks they throw at her. She loves playing pranks (as previously stated).

Intelligent: I know, I know...it's kind of hard to even figure out how she managed to get this far in the medical field since she acts like she has the IQ of a 3 year old. Believe it or not she has a IQ of 141...though she should probably be tested again soon since she's probably lost a few points from her spongebob obsession... Anyway! She's pretty smart, she's not a Albert Einstein, but she does get the hang of things pretty quickly and she does practice to perfect her skills.

Determined/Dedicated: Once Drew puts her mind to something she won't give up. Drew's the type of person who will continue trying to succeed in something up until she dies...unless spirits do exist...then she'd probably spend all of eternity working towards succeeding in her goals.

Difficult: ...With immaturity and determination comes a great big pain in the ass. Difficult is one word to describe it. Drew can be a bit of a obstinate woman, making it hard to change her views and opinions on things. Then if someone upsets her, they ought to expect the silent treatment and quite a bit of attitude...that is until they give her something sweet (warning: avoid chocolate she despises the stuff) or until she gets distracted by something that makes her happy again and forgets why she was mad in the first place.

Clumsy: Mister Magoo is nothing compared to how accident prone Drew is. At least once a day she trips over her shoelaces or slips on one of the kid's toys. Thankful she never injures herself, and instead had a good laugh while also providing a few.

Friendly: Drew may bite...pretty hard...but she does have teeth after all. XP Despite this common fact, Drew can be quite sociable. She tries her best to get along with those around her and can only hope that they accept her for who she is. She makes a note to always say hello to her fellow interns and coworkers. She also says hello to those above her first thing in the morning when she arrives. She's not a kiss-ass, but she is well equipped with manners and respect.

Organized: Another strangely shocking fact is that she's actually pretty organized. She finds it rather hard to function in a complete mess. Her notes are all alphabetized and she keeps any important documents organized in binders.

Boyish: From her name to her looks, Drew emits a pretty tomboyish charm. She's shown traits of being a tomboy ever since she was young, and those traits are stuck with her for good!

Crazy: ...do you really need a description for this? I for one find this fact to be rather obvious...

Motherly: It's a trait that's hard to detect because of her immaturity and playfulness, but it is there! Sure Drew loves to have fun and mess around but she's capable of being responsible for someone other than herself. She keeps a careful eye out for others and has this supply of patience that never seems to run out. Not to mention that she also exhibits a wonderful amount to positivity to help brighten the moods of those around her.

[/bg]
EADCFB0_C_924_B_4330_8_DB7_9_D61_A3_A4_DF00.jpg
[/bg][/bg]
[bg=black]

General History:

Drew Avery Kato was born to a loving mother and father who were still kids themselves. Her mother was the ripe age of 17 while her father was 18, and the two were a pair of wild and passionately in love teens. Soon after Drew's mother had given birth to her the pair packed their bags and eloped starting a life with their newborn baby girl. Their newfound independence was short lived when the Drew caught her first infection. While their baby girl clung desperately onto her thread of life, they were forced to return home and ask their parents for help. Fortunately, Drew's parents both came from rather wealthy families, so they gladly helped the pair save baby Drew...for a price. The price of their dreams.

For Drew's first few years of life, her parents studied hard and finished school like their parents wanted. They continued to bend at the will of their parents until Drew had turned 4, by then the pair had saved up enough money to move away into a small Brooklyn apartment and begin to raise Drew on their own.

66_EB789_D_CA40_4331_98_AD_D4_EAA4_EEF2_E4.jpg

They had a rough start getting out there but it soon paid off. When Drew was 11 she began immunoglobulin therapy which she still continues today.

When she was 17 she received a scholarship into Columbia University. She graduated top of her class and continued on into Columbia's medical program. She graduated salutatorian of her class and has finally begun her internship at Trinity Vale Hospital.

Before/ Present Life:

Drew was always in and out of the hospital growing up. She was born with a primary immunodeficiency disease which led to her often getting sick and getting infections from even the simplest of colds.

When she wasn't stuck in the hospital Drew had always been one of the tallest kids in her school, every since a young age. It wasn't until around the time she was 5 or 6 when the kids began to question whether or not she was truly a female. She'd be bullied and tormented, she was even called a liar just because she had short hair, was tall, and was good at sports. She'd come home with snot and tears covering her face and begged for her mother to let her hair grow out.

4823_E249_116_F_4_BC0_A7_E8_32_E4_CAEF4_E67.jpg

Her mother didn't agree until Drew was 9. It was when she was 9 that her hair began to grow to and beyond her shoulders, the thin girl would try her best to look feminine, and although the guys stopped teasing and so did the girls. But something else happened, the girls began ignoring her existence yet the guys invited her to go outside and play with them. In the end she became a girly looking tomboy.

Drew was also quite the troublemaker during the weeks she'd be stuck in the hospital. She was always playing pranks on the nurses and doctors, as wells as sneaking out for a few hours to go outside and play. Though she never failed in getting in trouble with her parents and doctors.

When she turned 11, she could finally say goodbye to the bleak white walls, pristine white tiles, the mean old nurse who'd catch her sneaking out or setting up a prank, and the sterile scent of hospitals almost for good! It was around then, right after she got over another pneumonia, that her parents had enough money to pay of her immunoglobulin therapy. This way she'd only have to come to the hospital every 2 weeks for therapy and she wouldn't even have to spent the night!

551_D414_E_3_A00_4_F36_A2_BA_6_C93_F4_BFDA9_F.jpg

Years went by and she began high school. She'd begun cutting her hair once more, but no shorter than her shoulders. She had even begun to wear a bit of makeup and keep up on the most current fashions. But one thing never changed and that was her personality which many of the boys she had confessed to said was "a total turn off."

On the other hand she was rather popular with the ladies and she didn't mind it one bit! She had her fair share of girlfriends but it wasn't until her freshman year of high school that she received her very first boyfriend. But that romance soon came to an end when she found her boyfriend screwing a upperclassmen at his place. All she had wanted to do was surprise him for his birthday with a cake, but instead her heart was shattered like a thousand glasses, and a flame inside her ignited.

A9_FCC726_BE38_4_DA5_A56_B_18_F2_B9_E2_D0_F4.jpg

She raced home and searched desperately through every drawer of her house until she found a pair of scissors. She wasted no time in chopping off all her hair...

BDFD0_FD3_05_C3_413_F_A931_16495_FC04_B1_B.jpg

Entering her sophomore year, she had turned herself around and renewed herself by truly dressing and behaving the way she wanted.

F8318_FB8_A41_F_463_C_9_A3_F_32_FE23_B50781.jpg

She stopped caring about others opinions of her, and tried moving forward. She would still date around, but she never settled into a closed monogamous relationship since that day.

Fast forward a few years and she had figured out what she wanted to pursue in life. A dream that she could truly put her all into and enjoy. She wanted to be a pediatrician! Knowing that a rocky road full of studying and sleepless nights laid ahead, she hunkered down and made it past her first few obstacles. She graduated as salutatorian of her class from Columbia University College Of Physicians and Surgeons.

Now after finishing her 4 years of medical school she's begun her internship in the pediatrics department at Trinity Vale Hospital.

Other:
Drew wouldn't mind having kids of her own, but knowing her she'd avoid the whole relationship and giving birth thing. Drew wants to adopt a kid of two one day and raise them on her own.

C082_CEF4_0_B85_4_AD5_8837_BCE605_D9652_B.jpg

[/bg]

e6a648e554dd47e9ae8707cb536d6bf4.png

[/bg]​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: PhantomThief715
Yay I'm loved! :P
*huggles* I should be posting soon is. Hardcore napped after club meeting today and I just got up. I'm assuming a resident does have interns?

*huggles* I should be posting soon is. Hardcore napped after club meeting today and I just got up. I'm assuming a resident does have interns?
Usually they do. In this RP idk if I want them to. Or perhabs residents get most bit since this lass is so large attending even get them.

Also Guys Residents might have a speciality that they want however they do not always do things in that area. Interns usually do basics and general where residents go from Attanding to attending. Fellow stays under one attending.

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Also I have work today, but I'll check in during lunch or any chance I get. So you guys can move forward. I don't think we have any Actual interns atm. So feel free to play them.

Also I have work today, but I'll check in during lunch or any chance I get. So you guys can move forward. I don't think we have any Actual interns atm. So feel free to play them.
Hot neuro doctor could also steal Vio. Feel free to steals away

• Love
Will do maybe xD.

Hot Nero is that is new nickname.

I still wanna see Mels and Dimitri together lol

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.