• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well everyone else can replies. I am not gonna wait weeks for people to reply. If they get left behind its their faults for not letting me know.
I'm always behind. If I feel i get too far behind I'll just drop. First I need to find time to finish my form.

I'm always behind. If I feel i get too far behind I'll just drop. First I need to find time to finish my form.
I don't mind being behind but I'd expect at least a few times a week.

I don't mind being behind but I'd expect at least a few times a week.
I am going to bow out then. I can very rarely handle more than one reply a week.

I can't I work 40+ hours a week

Well this looks like fun!!

What are you lacking as far as staff?

@CrookedAngel anything with a N/A is not available but we are looking for all rolls right now

Charater Sheet:
GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

a8e3f47a88fac60d9e119deee9927412.jpg

Everleigh Hana Grace

Specialty:
General

Resident

Character Name:
Everleigh Hana Grace

Alias:
Evie or Grace

Ethnicity:
Caucasian

Sexuality:

Straight

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:
5'6"

Hair:
Blonde

Eyes:
Ice blue

Distinguishing Marks:
She has a small scar above her right eyebrow

General Appearance:
Everleigh is an averaged sized woman, with ice blue eyes and a twisted sort of smirk. When she is not in her scrubs, she likes to wear skin tight jeans, leather boots and sweaters. Her choice of jewelry is limited to white diamond studs that hardly every come out and a homemade bracelet with a silver plate that has her initials on it made by her little sister for good luck. Typically, she wears her hair up, either in a pony tail or bun. Only when she is feeling like she's having a good hair day or a special occasion does she let it down.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:
Most of Evie's life was spent trying to help people as best she could, even if she wasn't great at the source material she would research and work through it. Her current goal is to become someone her little sister can be proud of.

Aspirations:
To be helpful, in any way.

Inabilities:
she has a hard time stopping unless told to

Fears:
Not having any options

General Personality:
Evie is quiet and calculating but when she gets on a roll, there isn't much that can stop her. She is determined and passionate. Growing up being the sole protector of her little sister, she learned never to give up even if you're in the tightest spot possible. She can also be too sensitive at times and has a hard time listening to the word no, mostly because she firmly believes that there is always a way to fix things. no matter how broken. Evie is kind to everyone, no matter who they are or how they've hurt her.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
Evie and her little sister were born in a rough household, where their parents fought to keep them well fed and cared for but because of how the world works, neither of them were making enough money to support the house entirely. The girls had moved into their grandparents home and while it was cramped, it was better than not having to worry about losing the roof over their heads. Their parents were good at visiting and taking care of them at first but slowly as the years went by, they stopped coming. Their grandmother, who was the sweetest lady, took them under her wing and taught them everything she knew. Their grandfather was a quiet man who always spoke ill of the girls parents. It wasn't until Evie grew older that she understood why. Their parents were involved in some shady business and eventually turned to drugs where their mother OD'D and their father vanished. The girls were spared of the details until each of them turned 18. Evie took it upon herself to show her sister that there is still good in the world, that both of them will not end up like their parents.

Before/ Present Life:
Evie is currently a 1st year resident in the hospital, looking at studying in general but is willing to learn and bounce around at times when she is needed.

(If I have to change anything, please PM me)​

If you approved come with me to the OB/GYN section i need interactions lol

Alright i will be trying to come up with something amazing, kinda hard with no interactions though.

Yeah I was thinking of that but the way I wanna go about it is going to be interesting I should have something up tomorrow night at the latest

Evie one of the few previous interns Mels actually likes lol

Oh and if anyone wanted to know Dimitri's real face claim is Ian Somerhalder

Mels is Kristen Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.