Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ha! If there was a battering ram we probably would have seen it by now" The Master exclaimed finding the suggestion rather charming, "A key or hardware might be it... But it's still a matter of where... And that leaves us with the desk, the Statue or wherever that man wandered too" he gestured back to Alan. "However, timed opening? That is... A BLOODY GENIUS IDEA!" he randomly bursted excitingly before giving Yuriko the European styled air kiss on each cheek before continuing "I knew you'd make a good Companion!" and then after a brief pause "However... If it is timed that means there's nothing we can do about it until then... Which means we might as well look around anyway's just in case". Then looking back at Yuriko he said "I'll let you choose, Desk, Snake Statue or that Odd man we are currently cut off from?".

"Seen a few like it in labs myself." Yuriko said. "I'm at the desk right now, so let's check it!"

@Atomyk

"Seen a few like it in labs myself." Yuriko said. "I'm at the desk right now, so let's check it!"

@Atomyk
The Master nodded in agreement, due to location the Desk was the most logical location to check first. "Alright, you check the right drawers, I'll check the left" he said before kneeling down and opening the Drawers one-by-one to see what he could find. "No... No... No... " the Master rambled on as he was searching the desk but had to wade through all the other junk. As he continued searching the Drawers he asked Yuriko "Anything on your end?".

Last edited:
Locus's hand snapped outwards to grasp Grey's hand right before it made contact with his face. He didn't grip it tight enough however to cause her any pain because as far as he was concerned, until they were both back on Chorus she wasn't an enemy. He'd seek to push her back however although he didn't take any more retaliatory action against the doctor besides that. Because it simply wasn't necessary.

"You tried, just doesn't seem like you tried hard enough. Do you still wish to continue this?"

@C.T.
She just stared in silent contemplation for a few more seconds. Just a light shove back and that was it from him. Hmm. "Yes, that makes sense." She muttered to herself. He really is a dog. A weapon, a tool to be used. A lonely dog on a leash. His counter-action to her punch confirmed it. Without his orders...and without the toxic influence of his partner directing him...he really didn't think much for himself. He wasn't going to be a problem. She raised her voice as she turned away, speaking directly to the murderer.

"No. No I don't."

With that, she stepped away and flipped back to her usual bright demeanor. And directing her attention over to the kid and the guy that had him in a lock. She would have jogged over if not for the outright warning. Instead, she stood stock still. "Yes! What they said! We don't need violence for this, we can use our logical minds and ascertain things for ourselves, trust me. It's not as difficult as it would sound. Besides...if you were trying to intimidate the kid and get information out of him through interrogation...you're doing it all wrong! Trust me on that too. I can show you better ways!"

tumblr_naw2edRVI31r0l1e4o6_500.gif

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @BarrenThin

"From the looks of it we're in some type of facility. Why exactly, I'm not so sure. But, seeing as no guards have come to talk to us, if the owner of this place is the reason why we're here then something may be wrong. Especially with what I heard of there being dead people in that room that man went into." Shion replied while motioning towards the door Alan went through.

"I'm sick of damn facilities, that's for sure. And the hell is with some of these people?" Nezumi spoke up then with a shake of his head.

"And since people have already looked through whatever is on that desk there might not be anything else of use to find...unless they might have missed something." Shion spoke in a thoughtful tone.

Okay, so that happened.

"...."
latest

"I think as long as some of the nut jobs here don't threaten us we should be fine, Shion." Nezumi said to the white haired boy, who frowned at the thought of someone-anyone really-threatening Nezumi again.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @peeps
A displeases groan came from Will when it was made clear thatthey were in some creepy facility. Totally what he wanted to wake up to after a night of partying.

"In that case... this might be the second time I get thrown into an event like this... but I don't mind playing the role of a guardian angel," the Nephilim sighed, scratching the back of his head when he thought of certain things.

@Kaykay @Lizzy
"Second time? This has happened to you before?" Well, if someone knew what was going on, might as well try to ask them about it.

@Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies

Locus stared at the doctor as she spoke and quickly made her way off. If anyone had a right to be called insane then he supposed she deserved it. To be capable of coming close to shedding tears over the thought of your friends to joyfully throwing out suggestions of various intimidation techniques. To think that him and Felix may have been responsible for her mental state taking the turn that it did. If Locus allowed any of his emotions to rise to the surface, he might have felt some shred of remorse for that. But if he had voiced it then no doubt Felix would have stomped on it without any hesitation. The thought of Locus even showing sympathy for what the two of them had done would have disgusted his partner.

"Locus! Don't tell me you feel bad for what happened to that Doctor do you? She's a dime a dozen. Oh oh! Lemme guess it was the tears that worked you over huh? Guess if everyone cries in unison on Chorus, I'll be handling it on my own." Felix spoke as he walked in behind Locus and snickered.

"I did what I had to do."

tumblr_nm3ru0noLs1t225wco5_400.gif

"Exactly! Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise. Not Tucker's band of plebs, not those Freelancers. You and me did what we were ordered to do. So, let me ask you something Locus. Now that we both got this little issue cleared up. You're not gonna spare Grey are you?"

"I..I see no reason to kill her."

"No reason!? She's aiding the punks that have been a thorn in our ass since they revealed our mission! That's plenty of reason enough to put a shot right between the eyes. But if you don't have the guts to do it then a knife will work just as well."

"Felix. Don't."

"Don't what? Don't use a knife because I can do that. Would mean a lot less self gratification but if you'd prefer there to be bits and pieces of grey matter everywhere then sure!"

"Don't!"

But as Locus turned to confront his partner, Felix wouldn't have been there. Had he just been a figment of Locus's imagination? His uncertainty at Grey's words? Whatever the case, it just meant he had a lot more to think about. Perhaps too much to think about. But at the very least, things seemed quieter without Felix inanely muttering every second. Letting out a small sigh, Locus made his way over towards where others seemed to be clustered around Max and Nathan. It seemed the problem with the boy wielding the gun had been addressed rather thoroughly by the others. Good.

@C.T. @Atomyk @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @BarrenThin

Reactions: C.T.
She just stared in silent contemplation for a few more seconds. Just a light shove back and that was it from him. Hmm. "Yes, that makes sense." She muttered to herself. He really is a dog. A weapon, a tool to be used. A lonely dog on a leash. His counter-action to her punch confirmed it. Without his orders...and without the toxic influence of his partner directing him...he really didn't think much for himself. He wasn't going to be a problem. She raised her voice as she turned away, speaking directly to the murderer.

"No. No I don't."

With that, she stepped away and flipped back to her usual bright demeanor. And directing her attention over to the kid and the guy that had him in a lock. She would have jogged over if not for the outright warning. Instead, she stood stock still. "Yes! What they said! We don't need violence for this, we can use our logical minds and ascertain things for ourselves, trust me. It's not as difficult as it would sound. Besides...if you were trying to intimidate the kid and get information out of him through interrogation...you're doing it all wrong! Trust me on that too. I can show you better ways!"

tumblr_naw2edRVI31r0l1e4o6_500.gif

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @BarrenThin
Sherlock Holmes

Why was Sherlock interested in this?... He stopped in his tracks, turning around as he stared with an inquisitive smile.

200_s.gif

"Why, yes, if you have a more advanced form of interrogation in order to get more information out of the boy, then by all means, do so... Just don't kill him either, though I do assume it will be painful." He snaked near the boy, a wink placed at the female doctor, hoping she'd follow along as he patted both his shoulders, then Max's own. "Le'em go." He says to Max. He was insistent. This woman.. She was like him. She might just be a little bit like him, letting off the tone of his with the boy. It was a game, this entire place, a game Sherlock was thrown in, with him playing as if though it was just an illusion, where nobody would get hurt, a simulation. But he knew the truth, this was no game, and Alan's life was in danger, all of their own lives are in danger. He continued eyeing the woman, then sent a hand at the woman to the teen.

"By all means. Please." He spoke, before adjusting the inside of his coat once again.

@Atomyk @C.T.

It began slow. Nothing but a hazy darkness could be seen, and nothing but ambiguous sounds could be heard. It was clear Travis was sleeping, and slowly beginning to dream.. Whatever it was he was dreaming of, he wasn't sure of yet.

Then it came. He was outside at his house's porch, at night, in his striped PJs, looking straight ahead at the lake. He always liked sneaking out at night to check out the view. Sure, he sacrificed a few precious minutes of sleeping, but it was all worth it for a view this nice, wasn't it? The calm waters, the city lights in the distance, and the dazzling moonlight and accompanying stars reflecting against the lake in a true sight to behold. Sure, nothing barely ever changes about it.. But in the end, that's what Travis wants. That's all he could ever want, really-- a constant. A stable, unchanging factor that is his life that he can properly live in without dramatic change.

That's when it happened: the moment that sent his constant flow fluctuating. He saw one star that seemed.. Different from the rest, a different color, and seemingly moving from where he first saw it, passing it off as just another of the ton of celestial bodies. Then it moved closer, and closer, away from the row of stars and past the nearby city, right up until he felt the ground under him quake. Should he tell his parents, who would only tell him to go to sleep and ignore it? Perhaps his big brother Zack, who would be more hands-on and check it out while taking his sibling along, knowing full well both of them could be in trouble if they wander too far off? Just when he was mulling this over, a huge light from where the mysterious object crashed shone brightly, probably even brighter than the moon and stars against the lake. Now, all he could see was pure white..

"NO!" He shouted spontaneously after waking up from that nightmare, briefly looking like absolute hell if it had a visage to look at. His vision started off hazy, steadily clearing as he looked around. He wasn't the only one around, it seemed-- a bunch of people, from the looks of it, have awoken here, each with varying reactions, if the noises before he began dreaming are to be believed. That dream.. It was only a couple of days before that happened, and the next day afterwards a series of events occurred that seemed to threaten his hometown for the worst, but only his brother and a set few others were privy to this; the citizens slowly seemed to welcome the change. Which wasn't surprising, considering they're a friendly bunch, even to the obvious swindler or the most abrasive new neighbor with nothing to give to anyone but crass obscenities.

But now he was somewhere else, somewhere he didn't know, with a bunch of strangers. This didn't seem too frightening, but.. Some of them definitely did seem hostile, as he's noticing. He slowly stood up from where he was, clutching his head immediately when he got all the way up, feeling a sharp pain slicing into it briskly. "Ugh..! Gah, my head.. What.. Where am I?" He asked no one in particular, taking a few steps forward to combat the dizzy spell he was under. He blinked a few times, finally regaining his clear vision, before he was rid of his headache.

"..Did I doze off at the wrong time?"

@Anyone

Reactions: Lissamel and Atomyk
The door on the opposite side of the room would not open, no matter how hard Sherlock tried to open it. Meanwhile, there would be nothing new at the desk that Alan didn't pick up before. Ignoring the junk, what seemed to be interesting was the notepad with a page ripped out of it. Locked cabinets could also be found under the desk.

Nathan screamed out as he was lifted off the ground, crying out in pain as Max slammed him against the desk. Flailing, the boy slapped and punched at his attacker, but he was useless at repelling this wall of a man. "Fuck! Fuck!" Pupils dilating, the boy's heart beat roughly against his chest as he started to fall into a state of panic. Max's words might as well been little more than a dull whisper, the teen being enveloped in the sounds of his blood beating loudly in his ears. "Get the fuck off me!" he managed to yell, his voice raising an octave higher. "You bitch! You-- s-stop!"

Though he hadn't heard what the others were saying, Nathan had the sense to eventually reach into his coat pocket and pull out a device the size of a modern cell phone. It lacked buttons, but featured a bar code on the back of the device, as well as a number on the front. Nathan managed to hold it between himself and Max, as if it was a shield to protect himself with. "This unlocks the door! I don't fucking know how, but it just does!" The boy was shaking now, his hands going white as gripped the strange device.

"Get off, get off..."

---

With light in hand, the hall became clear to Alan. It was about half the size of the previous room, which was made all the more problematic with all the dead bodies decorating the floor. About three women and two men lay on the tiled floor, their bodies littered with what appeared to be bullet holes. Four of them wore vests and bow ties as if they were ready to serve a group to a fancy dinner. The fifth, a man, was wearing overalls and appeared to be more damaged than the rest. His right arm had been cut off from the elbow and it was likely the hand 'reaching' for the glass case was his.

Posters and diagrams covered each side of the hall, all heavily vandalized. From the little you could see, there seemed to be information on the Aether facility contained on these. Red Xs sat painted on most of them, as well as a bunch of writing.

MpdDdi1.jpg

"Second time? This has happened to you before?" Well, if someone knew what was going on, might as well try to ask them about it.

@Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies
"Correction. This is alike to what occurred to me in the past. Hopefully we don't have an Overseer trying to make us kill each other out of spite, and we should be fine. Or else, we ought to be prepared for a living hell..." Will knew that this was somewhat different, and thankfully it wouldn't be that case once again. Though, some answers to this problem would be helpful, because being in a room full of people like this was going to annoy the hell out of him.

@Kaykay @Lizzy

The door on the opposite side of the room would not open, no matter how hard Sherlock tried to open it. Meanwhile, there would be nothing new at the desk that Alan didn't pick up before. Ignoring the junk, what seemed to be interesting was the notepad with a page ripped out of it. Locked cabinets could also be found under the desk.

Nathan screamed out as he was lifted off the ground, crying out in pain as Max slammed him against the desk. Flailing, the boy slapped and punched at his attacker, but he was useless at repelling this wall of a man. "Fuck! Fuck!" Pupils dilating, the boy's heart beat roughly against his chest as he started to fall into a state of panic. Max's words might as well been little more than a dull whisper, the teen being enveloped in the sounds of his blood beating loudly in his ears. "Get the fuck off me!" he managed to yell, his voice raising an octave higher. "You bitch! You-- s-stop!"

Though he hadn't heard what the others were saying, Nathan had the sense to eventually reach into his coat pocket and pull out a device the size of a modern cell phone. It lacked buttons, but featured a bar code on the back of the device, as well as a number on the front. Nathan managed to hold it between himself and Max, as if it was a shield to protect himself with. "This unlocks the door! I don't fucking know how, but it just does!" The boy was shaking now, his hands going white as gripped the strange device.

"Get off, get off..."

---

With light in hand, the hall became clear to Alan. It was about half the size of the previous room, which was made all the more problematic with all the dead bodies decorating the floor. About three women and two men lay on the tiled floor, their bodies littered with what appeared to be bullet holes. Four of them wore vests and bow ties as if they were ready to serve a group to a fancy dinner. The fifth, a man, was wearing overalls and appeared to be more damaged than the rest. His right arm had been cut off from the elbow and it was likely the hand 'reaching' for the glass case was his.

Posters and diagrams covered each side of the hall, all heavily vandalized. From the little you could see, there seemed to be information on the Aether facility contained on these. Red Xs sat painted on most of them, as well as a bunch of writing.

MpdDdi1.jpg
Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock smiled, his hand quickly reached out to grab the phone from his hand, or the device rather, as he held it tightly. His companion was locked in, he didn't care for the others, before quickly retrieving it. His head turned to Captain America, a light scoff came out of his mouth. "See? Show of force. Nothing that your simpleton minds can't do." He proceeded to go to the door where Alan was, hoping the device opens it, showing the bar side. He looks at Max, then at the teen. "Let'em go. He'll survive with one of the others." If successful, he'd go inside without regard for his own personal safety.

Alan Wake

Alan looked at the bodies, nothing like the Taken, as he placed the nook of his arm right on his nose, keeping the scent of the dead away for him as he tried retching but couldn't. Maybe whatever was here was warning them.. Not go further? The information of Aether is a lie? It didn't matter. He was informed enough that the place was dangerous, following the trail of bodies to the "dinner"

@Atomyk

The boy relented for a moment, holding on to the device like it was his life. However, as his panic died down slightly, Nathan let Sherlock pull the device away from him, his whimpering turning into brief shallow breaths. If Max was to let go of him, Nathan would simply lean his back against the desk and slide slowly to the floor. He wouldn't say a word as he buried his head in his hands.

A previously unnoticed light on the door would turn green as Sherlock scanned the bar code. After that, the door would sense his presence in front of the door and slide open with a soft beep. Inside, he would find the dim form of Alan making his way toward the end of the next room, where a trail of corpses and blood led to another metal door. Presumably, this one would require the device as well to open.

@ResistingTheEnlightened @OrlandoBloomers

His stunt grabbed a lot of attention, it looked like. That was fine. So long as they all took his threat seriously, Max didn't care. The kid was hiding something, he was sure of it, and he wanted to know what it was. Once his survival instinct homed in on that simple fact like a beacon, the rest was easy; he just had to make sure he wasn't tackled by a mob in putting his plan into action. The varying attempts at reasoning with the madman prompted an appropriately diverse range of reactions-- the kinder efforts of Rhonda, Picard and the Doctor were met by glances in their respective directions, Max's eyes squinting in thoughtful fashion as they ran over each of them in turn. For as viciously as the wasteland had broken him, Max had never truly lost his better nature; it had just been buried, entombed in layers of crust and sand along with the rest of his world. It was this lingering humanity, rather than his mental state, that set him apart from the population of freaks and crazies back in the Big Nothing. Without that, he'd be just as mad as the rest of them.

Granted, sometimes it was still hard for normal people to tell the difference. The trio's efforts were acknowledged with a small, almost imperceptible nod in their direction, hopefully enough of a show of rationality that they'd understand... the taunts of the Master and Ash, on the other hand, were met by a savage warning growl, Max gnashing his teeth in the former's direction when he got too close for comfort. He clearly wasn't the type to be goaded into witty repartee, if that was what they were after. A dog wasn't gonna trade insults when it was backed into a corner, and Max's animal intensity was of the same breed.

And as for whatever the hell the woman in armor said... Max just furrowed his brows in her direction briefly before refocusing his attention. He wasn't the craziest one here after all, apparently. Good to know.

tumblr_now0txB4ZP1srv5ako1_500.gif

Nathan's flailing blows stung, but he'd taken worse. Just a few more bruises among a veritable ocean of them. Once the kid relented and gave up the device, Max grunted, seemingly satisfied as he released his grip on Nathan and took a step back, content to let Sherlock take possession of the device and giving him a nod as he went to open the door. Before following, he ran his gaze over the trio of Rhonda, the Doctor and Picard, signalling all three of them as a whole with a sharp jerk of the head in the direction of the now-open door and a low statement; "You three can come." While not the most verbose of addressals, it got his point across plainly enough. What the rest did, he didn't care, but sensible people were good to have around.

With that said, he turned and made his way to follow after Sherlock, a very faint limp in his stride as a supportive leg brace creaked slightly with each step he took.

"..."

A few moments later, he came back, moving to roughly pull Nathan up by the arm and push him towards the door ahead of him, obviously unsympathetic to whatever damage he might've done.

"Go first. C'mon. Move it."

@Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi @BarrenThin @Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @C.T. @The Man Without Fear @WHOMEVER I MISSED I'M SORRY​

Sherlock Holmes / Alan Wake

Sherlock looked at the kid for a moment, looked at Alan's silhouette, but for the moment, he lowered his hand at him. "Stand up. Don't somber. You'll look weaker than you already do." He smiled at him, nodding. The comment was made to be sincere, but Sherlock doesn't exactly grasp the concept of sincerity and rather uses the truth of things. As he helps the teen up again, he gives a quick rundown of his identity "Sherlock Holmes, Consulting Detective." Then let his hand go when he was up and situated correctly, before walking carefully through the pools of blood and bodies, quickly making the correlation. "Alan.. Are you alright?

Alan turns around to Sherlock, the Light focused on him for a moment as he points it down at the bodies. "Yeah.. But.. We should be careful. These guys weren't so." He flashed the beam at the bodies before Sherlock spoke. "Right, yes... I suggest we find a way into that door..." As he raised the device, Alan would stop him before handing Sherlock the second flashlight. Alan spoke this time "Check the bodies..." Sherlock somewhat stared at him for a moment before nodding. "Right. Bodies." And so he went to check the bodies for any discrepancies, using the small retractable magnifying glass.

His stunt grabbed a lot of attention, it looked like. That was fine. So long as they all took his threat seriously, Max didn't care. The kid was hiding something, he was sure of it, and he wanted to know what it was. Once his survival instinct homed in on that simple fact like a beacon, the rest was easy; he just had to make sure he wasn't tackled by a mob in putting his plan into action. The varying attempts at reasoning with the madman prompted an appropriately diverse range of reactions-- the kinder efforts of Rhonda, Picard and the Doctor were met by glances in their respective directions, Max's eyes squinting in thoughtful fashion as they ran over each of them in turn. For as viciously as the wasteland had broken him, Max had never truly lost his better nature; it had just been buried, entombed in layers of crust and sand along with the rest of his world. It was this lingering humanity, rather than his mental state, that set him apart from the population of freaks and crazies back in the Big Nothing. Without that, he'd be just as mad as the rest of them.

Granted, sometimes it was still hard for normal people to tell the difference. The trio's efforts were acknowledged with a small, almost imperceptible nod in their direction, hopefully enough of a show of rationality that they'd understand... the taunts of the Master and Ash, on the other hand, were met by a savage warning growl, Max gnashing his teeth in the former's direction when he got too close for comfort. He clearly wasn't the type to be goaded into witty repartee, if that was what they were after. A dog wasn't gonna trade insults when it was backed into a corner, and Max's animal intensity was of the same breed.

And as for whatever the hell the woman in armor said... Max just furrowed his brows in her direction briefly before refocusing his attention. He wasn't the craziest one here after all, apparently. Good to know.

Nathan's flailing blows stung, but he'd taken worse. Just a few more bruises among a veritable ocean of them. Once the kid relented and gave up the device, Max grunted, seemingly satisfied as he released his grip on Nathan and took a step back, content to let Sherlock take possession of the device and giving him a nod as he went to open the door. Before following, he ran his gaze over the trio of Rhonda, the Doctor and Picard, signalling all three of them as a whole with a sharp jerk of the head in the direction of the now-open door and a low statement; "You three can come." While not the most verbose of addressals, it got his point across plainly enough. What the rest did, he didn't care, but sensible people were good to have around.

With that said, he turned and made his way to follow after Sherlock, a very faint limp in his stride as a supportive leg brace creaked slightly with each step he took.

"..."

A few moments later, he came back, moving to roughly pull Nathan up by the arm and push him towards the door ahead of him, obviously unsympathetic to whatever damage he might've done.

@Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi @BarrenThin @Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @C.T. @The Man Without Fear @WHOMEVER I MISSED I'M SORRY​

"Well don't I feel special." Rhonda remarked heading after Max only for him to turn back and grab the kid again. This prompted Rhonda to give Cap a can you believe this guy look before following after him again.

Cap while not receiving an invitation would do the same and follow giving him a disapproving scowl when he pushed Nathan in front. "I'll go first." She replied moving ahead of the two. If there was any danger behind the door she could take care of it.

@Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi @BarrenThin @Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @C.T. @The Man Without Fear

Sherlock Holmes / Alan Wake

Sherlock looked at the kid for a moment, looked at Alan's silhouette, but for the moment, he lowered his hand at him. "Stand up. Don't somber. You'll look weaker than you already do." He smiled at him, nodding. The comment was made to be sincere, but Sherlock doesn't exactly grasp the concept of sincerity and rather uses the truth of things. As he helps the teen up again, he gives a quick rundown of his identity "Sherlock Holmes, Consulting Detective." Then let his hand go when he was up and situated correctly, before walking carefully through the pools of blood and bodies, quickly making the correlation. "Alan.. Are you alright?

Alan turns around to Sherlock, the Light focused on him for a moment as he points it down at the bodies. "Yeah.. But.. We should be careful. These guys weren't so." He flashed the beam at the bodies before Sherlock spoke. "Right, yes... I suggest we find a way into that door..." As he raised the device, Alan would stop him before handing Sherlock the second flashlight. Alan spoke this time "Check the bodies..." Sherlock somewhat stared at him for a moment before nodding. "Right. Bodies." And so he went to check the bodies for any discrepancies, using the small retractable magnifying glass.
"Hey wait for me!" She shouted, pleased that the situation had resolved itself with less unnecessary pain. Not that she would have been against it had the situation required it. Taking Nathan apart and putting him back together would have been such fun. And she didn't want to be left behind. "Well Sherlock, dead bodies are my forte! When I'm not working on living ones, you know? And the difference between them and how fast one can become the other is extraordinary at times. I'll never get used to it. So if you want any help, I can gladly assist you, hehe."

@Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @BarrenThin @Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Man Without Fear

"..."

"Well don't I feel special." Rhonda remarked heading after Max only for him to turn back and grab the kid again. This prompted Rhonda to give Cap a can you believe this guy look before following after him again.

Cap while not receiving an invitation would do the same and follow giving him a disapproving scowl when he pushed Nathan in front. "I'll go first." She replied moving ahead of the two. If there was any danger behind the door she could take care of it.

@C.T. @The Man Without Fear

Yuriko frowned and got up. She brushed off her clothes, and began following Max. "Well, Master, we found the way. We just weren't following the proper path to get it." She smiled and went with everyone else.

@Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi @BarrenThin @Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

So, it seemed the overly violent man, the one who mainly responded in stares and growls had somehow been the one to open the door. Shocking, this guy was either insanely lucky or there was more to him than first appearances let on. Either way the Master made note to keep an eye on him for the future. Nodding when Yuriko started to go ahead he replied "It seems so, an unavoidable possibility when there are so many paths. We shall have more in the future" before joining the group to follow. This Max guy had never invited him to, but so many others were already tagging along regardless, and the Master was hardly one to take orders anyway's.

He was more than contempt with letting the others argue with who went first though, that just meant extra meat bags between him and whatever traps were likely ahead. Especially useful when his powers were currently absent. As the group entered he made sure to test it's echo by hollering "Hello! Helloooo!" again like he did when he first arrived here and regained his voice. Then overlooking the group he started announcing in a cheery tone "Well! If it isn't one big band of wanderers! How exciting! I wonder what dangers and perils we shall find!".

@Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi @BarrenThin @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin @C.T. @OrlandoBloomers

Nathan was lost inside his own head when Max and Sherlock suddenly pulled him to his feet. The boy let out a sharp hiss as if he'd been burned, turning on the two men to glare at them.

JdHU2eE.png

"Sherlock Holmes? Give me a fucking break. Can't you assholes just leave me alone?" He seethed, bringing a hand up to rub at the back of his neck. He watched Captain America with an air of unease as she decided to lead the way. With that, he looked back to Max and Sherlock defiantly for a moment. "You think just because you're an old fuck, that you can..." Shaking his head, the boy visibly deflated and fell in line with the others. If anyone were to observe him as they entered the room with the corpses, Nathan's hands would visibly twitch as he held them at his side. Eventually, the teen crossed his arms in an effort to hide them.

Emily and Sherlock would find that the bodies all shared numerous bullet wounds and cuts that appeared to be from a bladed weapon. There was no indication to suggest anything other than another human being had killed these people. On all of the bodies wearing bow ties were sets of keys and name tags affixed to the breast of their vests. The man with overalls had a wallet on him, though it showed signs of someone having rummaged through it already. An ID card in the wallet matched the number on the bar code device.

Nathan looked away nervously as the bodies were examined, his eyes examining the painted Xs on the wall.​

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Nathan was lost inside his own head when Max and Sherlock suddenly pulled him to his feet. The boy let out a sharp hiss as if he'd been burned, turning on the two men to glare at them.

JdHU2eE.png

"Sherlock Holmes? Give me a fucking break. Can't you assholes just leave me alone?" He seethed, bringing a hand up to rub at the back of his neck. He watched Captain America with an air of unease as she decided to lead the way. With that, he looked back to Max and Sherlock defiantly for a moment. "You think just because you're an old fuck, that you can..." Shaking his head, the boy visibly deflated and fell in line with the others. If anyone were to observe him as they entered the room with the corpses, Nathan's hands would visibly twitch as he held them at his side. Eventually, the teen crossed his arms in an effort to hide them.

Emily and Sherlock would find that the bodies all shared numerous bullet wounds and cuts that appeared to be from a bladed weapon. There was no indication to suggest anything other than another human being had killed these people. On all of the bodies wearing bow ties were sets of keys and name tags affixed to the breast of their vests. The man with overalls had a wallet on him, though it showed signs of someone having rummaged through it already. An ID card in the wallet matched the number on the bar code device.

Nathan looked away nervously as the bodies were examined, his eyes examining the painted Xs on the wall.​

Rhonda would take a few steps back when seeing the scene. While she was familiar with some gruesome scenes, one of them being tortured by getting her arm removed while still conscious. "Who could've done this?" Rhonda asked aloud to no one in particular.

Cap meanwhile would notice Nathan darting back and forth across the room before being fixed on the Xs on the wall. She'd in turn would move towards the Xs and give them a closer look. "As someone who acts like a victim you sure seem to have very nervous ticks." Cap replied off hand to Nathan.

@Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @BarrenThin @Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @C.T. @The Man Without Fear

"Correction. This is alike to what occurred to me in the past. Hopefully we don't have an Overseer trying to make us kill each other out of spite, and we should be fine. Or else, we ought to be prepared for a living hell..." Will knew that this was somewhat different, and thankfully it wouldn't be that case once again. Though, some answers to this problem would be helpful, because being in a room full of people like this was going to annoy the hell out of him.

@Kaykay @Lizzy

"This would be Nezumi and I's second time in a facility. Though it was a different type of situation as we had to break in. But I doubt it's largely different." Shion said with a shrug.

Then the doors opened and the group as a whole moved along. Shion couldn't look directly at the bodies for long while Nezumi didn't seem too bothered by the sight of death. Nezumi took a moment to examine the bodies while Shion went to examine the X's.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @others

Status
Not open for further replies.