Status
Not open for further replies.
So, it seemed the overly violent man, the one who mainly responded in stares and growls had somehow been the one to open the door. Shocking, this guy was either insanely lucky or there was more to him than first appearances let on. Either way the Master made note to keep an eye on him for the future. Nodding when Yuriko started to go ahead he replied "It seems so, an unavoidable possibility when there are so many paths. We shall have more in the future" before joining the group to follow. This Max guy had never invited him to, but so many others were already tagging along regardless, and the Master was hardly one to take orders anyway's.

He was more than contempt with letting the others argue with who went first though, that just meant extra meat bags between him and whatever traps were likely ahead. Especially useful when his powers were currently absent. As the group entered he made sure to test it's echo by hollering "Hello! Helloooo!" again like he did when he first arrived here and regained his voice. Then overlooking the group he started announcing in a cheery tone "Well! If it isn't one big band of wanderers! How exciting! I wonder what dangers and perils we shall find!".

@Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi @BarrenThin @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin @C.T. @OrlandoBloomers

Nathan was lost inside his own head when Max and Sherlock suddenly pulled him to his feet. The boy let out a sharp hiss as if he'd been burned, turning on the two men to glare at them.

JdHU2eE.png

"Sherlock Holmes? Give me a fucking break. Can't you assholes just leave me alone?" He seethed, bringing a hand up to rub at the back of his neck. He watched Captain America with an air of unease as she decided to lead the way. With that, he looked back to Max and Sherlock defiantly for a moment. "You think just because you're an old fuck, that you can..." Shaking his head, the boy visibly deflated and fell in line with the others. If anyone were to observe him as they entered the room with the corpses, Nathan's hands would visibly twitch as he held them at his side. Eventually, the teen crossed his arms in an effort to hide them.

Emily and Sherlock would find that the bodies all shared numerous bullet wounds and cuts that appeared to be from a bladed weapon. There was no indication to suggest anything other than another human being had killed these people. On all of the bodies wearing bow ties were sets of keys and name tags affixed to the breast of their vests. The man with overalls had a wallet on him, though it showed signs of someone having rummaged through it already. An ID card in the wallet matched the number on the bar code device.

Nathan looked away nervously as the bodies were examined, his eyes examining the painted Xs on the wall.​

The sight reminded Yuriko of the chaos she had caused upon leaving the Allied Guam facility. She said nothing, and kept a general straight face. She looked at the Master, and went to grab the keys from the vest.

@Pretty much everyone

Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock stared at the bodies before standing. He grabbed the pair of keys, sstanding up to the full sight as he tucked the small microscope in his coat pocket. "Trudge on." He said to Alan, again using the bar code on the door to open it. Flashing a light inside, Sherlock entered slowly inside before patting Alan, a finger placed upon his lips to signify a quiet langour before entering the space with Alan.

@Atomyk

"This is the audio log of Doctor Emily Grey. Number 07127. Upon survey of the bodies, I've made a number of distinct observations. One: So many wounds. A crude expenditure of bullets. Lots of blade cuts as well, but not as important since blades don't run out of ammo. This implies that the person or persons behind such slaughter either had enough ammunition to go around, didn't care about carelessly wasting their shots or just wanted to really brutalize the deceased. Two: The red lights of this Aether are really really really bright and I love the shiny effect! It's very inclusive. End log." She nodded with a smile, satisfied.

@Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @BarrenThin @Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Man Without Fear @TheSpringwoodSlasher

• Useful
Reactions: Atomyk
His stunt grabbed a lot of attention, it looked like. That was fine. So long as they all took his threat seriously, Max didn't care. The kid was hiding something, he was sure of it, and he wanted to know what it was. Once his survival instinct homed in on that simple fact like a beacon, the rest was easy; he just had to make sure he wasn't tackled by a mob in putting his plan into action. The varying attempts at reasoning with the madman prompted an appropriately diverse range of reactions-- the kinder efforts of Rhonda, Picard and the Doctor were met by glances in their respective directions, Max's eyes squinting in thoughtful fashion as they ran over each of them in turn. For as viciously as the wasteland had broken him, Max had never truly lost his better nature; it had just been buried, entombed in layers of crust and sand along with the rest of his world. It was this lingering humanity, rather than his mental state, that set him apart from the population of freaks and crazies back in the Big Nothing. Without that, he'd be just as mad as the rest of them.

Granted, sometimes it was still hard for normal people to tell the difference. The trio's efforts were acknowledged with a small, almost imperceptible nod in their direction, hopefully enough of a show of rationality that they'd understand... the taunts of the Master and Ash, on the other hand, were met by a savage warning growl, Max gnashing his teeth in the former's direction when he got too close for comfort. He clearly wasn't the type to be goaded into witty repartee, if that was what they were after. A dog wasn't gonna trade insults when it was backed into a corner, and Max's animal intensity was of the same breed.

And as for whatever the hell the woman in armor said... Max just furrowed his brows in her direction briefly before refocusing his attention. He wasn't the craziest one here after all, apparently. Good to know.

tumblr_now0txB4ZP1srv5ako1_500.gif

Nathan's flailing blows stung, but he'd taken worse. Just a few more bruises among a veritable ocean of them. Once the kid relented and gave up the device, Max grunted, seemingly satisfied as he released his grip on Nathan and took a step back, content to let Sherlock take possession of the device and giving him a nod as he went to open the door. Before following, he ran his gaze over the trio of Rhonda, the Doctor and Picard, signalling all three of them as a whole with a sharp jerk of the head in the direction of the now-open door and a low statement; "You three can come." While not the most verbose of addressals, it got his point across plainly enough. What the rest did, he didn't care, but sensible people were good to have around.

With that said, he turned and made his way to follow after Sherlock, a very faint limp in his stride as a supportive leg brace creaked slightly with each step he took.

"..."

A few moments later, he came back, moving to roughly pull Nathan up by the arm and push him towards the door ahead of him, obviously unsympathetic to whatever damage he might've done.

"Go first. C'mon. Move it."

@Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi @BarrenThin @Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @C.T. @The Man Without Fear @WHOMEVER I MISSED I'M SORRY​

Picard noted the barely perceptible nod. At least the man seemed to have some degree of reason. The Captain relaxed notably when the boy was released. The poor kid was on the road turning into everyone's favorite punching bag, at this rate.

When they left, Picard wasn't far behind. His brisk stride brought him to the ghastly sight of the mangled corpses.

captain-picard-considers-his-options.jpg

The Captain's wordless rush of anger and sadness was barely restrained. For now, his demeanor remained calm and confident. Still, he silently knelt by one of the corpses and made a silent promise to discover what was going on here. Even if it turned out these people were the villains of the story, no one deserved such violent deaths as these.

The extremely literate Captain was too wrapped up in what was happening to even truly notice Sherlock's name. As with the gun, he'd ordinarily be ecstatic to be in the presence of such a person.

"Whoever, or... whatever... did this, be cautious going forward." Jean-Luc stood as he spoke in a somber tone to the others.

@Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @C.T. @Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Man Without Fear @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Rounding on Captain America, Nathan gestured at the corpses on the floor. "I don't know if you fucking noticed the dead bodies?" He swallowed roughly, uncomfortable with looking at them much. "Sorry, we can't all dress like a freak and be totally cool, you know, man." Nathan said the last part sarcastically, though he seemed wary of stepping anywhere closer to the superhero.

With two sets of keys in the group's possession, Alan stepped through the next door to come to a long hallway that stretched left and right.

J1RDBd2.jpg

The lights embedded in the floor flickered off and on occasionally while the red emergency lights continued to flash above. The trail of blood led left, while large text on the wall indicated that left led to Orientation. Under that was an arrow pointing right with the text Central Transport.

From somewhere off in the distance, a loud thud rumbled the facility.​

Last edited:
"This would be Nezumi and I's second time in a facility. Though it was a different type of situation as we had to break in. But I doubt it's largely different." Shion said with a shrug.

Then the doors opened and the group as a whole moved along. Shion couldn't look directly at the bodies for long while Nezumi didn't seem too bothered by the sight of death. Nezumi took a moment to examine the bodies while Shion went to examine the X's.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @others
"Correction. This is alike to what occurred to me in the past. Hopefully we don't have an Overseer trying to make us kill each other out of spite, and we should be fine. Or else, we ought to be prepared for a living hell..." Will knew that this was somewhat different, and thankfully it wouldn't be that case once again. Though, some answers to this problem would be helpful, because being in a room full of people like this was going to annoy the hell out of him.

@Kaykay @Lizzy

"Hm, is that so?" Having stumbled on dead people through a passageway before, she wasn't all too surprised, though her face did contort in disgust as to the nature of the bodies. "Hmph, bunch of barbarians."

After reading the walls, a transport area sounded good to Huang Rong. "I'm gonna go right then, and see if we can get out of here. Maybe find a horse or something."

@Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @everyone, I guess since we all seem to be in the same place?​

Rounding on Captain America, Nathan gestured at the corpses on the floor. "I don't know if you fucking noticed the dead bodies?" He swallowed roughly, uncomfortable with looking at them much. "Sorry, we can't all dress like a freak and be totally cool, you know, man." Nathan said the last part sarcastically, though he seemed wary of stepping anywhere closer to the superhero.

With two sets of keys in the group's possession, Alan stepped through the next door to come to a long hallway that stretched left and right.

J1RDBd2.jpg

The lights embedded in the floor flickered off and on occasionally while the red emergency lights continued to flash above. The trail of blood led left, while large text on the wall indicated that left led to Orientation. Under that was an arrow pointing right with the text Central Transport.

"Not everyone can be a hero." She remarked back to Nathan. Looking over the Xs some more she'd give the wall a slight knock to see if there was a hollow space behind it.

Sherlock Holmes / Alan Wake

Alan looked at the blood trail, slowly following it carefully as his steps were measured carefully by Sherlock, out of spite or out of caution, as both men decided to follow the blood trail. The words of the Central Transport didn't dissuade Sherlock, it had turned into a murder! A mass murder! This was something he had to do, had to solve, so to figure out where they were and what they were doing here. Sherlock give a hushed whisper to Alan. "Careful, Alan.." He said, Alan simply nodding before both men would take the left route, his actions not paying mind to the others. Sherlock and Alan understood each other, apart from Max and Emily, and Sherlock was hopeful of bringing all of them alive.

@Atomyk

J1RDBd2.jpg

Yuriko twirled the keys. "Which direction should we take, Master?" She giggled a bit. "I'm fine with either way."

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Anybody?

J1RDBd2.jpg

"Oooooooh. Options are nice." Her head bobbed appreciatively as she took in both choices. Left was indicated to be Orientation which sounded nice on paper. The blood trail of about a rough guesstimation of 6.4 liters staining the floor around that choice was less than enthusing. The other was marked as Central Transport and had no scary blood trail. And somewhere in this place, it felt like something fell. Or a mini-earthquake. Or...who knows! Something thudded though. She considered the choices very carefully, remembered her oath as a medical professional and moreover, as a person in search of answers through science...and didn't even hesitate before she went and followed along the left path.

"Psst. Be careful to not slip on the blood plasma. It is mostly water after all and that is very slippery. Shame this place doesn't have a Caution: Wet Floor sign within grasp, but you can't have everything I suppose." :D

@Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened

Reactions: Takumi
"Hm, is that so?" Having stumbled on dead people through a passageway before, she wasn't all too surprised, though her face did contort in disgust as to the nature of the bodies. "Hmph, bunch of barbarians."

After reading the walls, a transport area sounded good to Huang Rong. "I'm gonna go right then, and see if we can get out of here. Maybe find a horse or something."

@Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @everyone, I guess since we all seem to be in the same place?​

"I don't think there's any horses nearby." Nezumi said as he listened and noticed the thumping sound. Something told him that something definitely right. Besides the bodies and blood of course. : l

"We're going with you. It'd probably be best to stick with you...I'm Shion and this is Nezumi, by the way." Shion said as he introduced himself and his companion? Boyfriend? Whatever Nezumi was towards him.

tumblr_n48lojoVrr1twrlsgo1_250.gif

"Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me! Seriously, Sherlock Holmes? What's next? Is Batman gonna show up and save the goddamn day? Then where does this Outback jerkoff get the idea that he's gonna hand out orders?? You aren't gonna take this, right? Hello? Earth to Locus?"

Locus had followed after the others without seeking Max's approval in the least. He might not have had orders at the moment. But he knew what he had to do. He had to survive, just like he had during the war. But Felix's constant raving in his ear wasn't conductive to focusing. Noticing that Locus was seemingly ignoring him or at the very least trying to sound him out, Felix chuckled and walked alongside his partner.

"Shouldn't you be gathering forces?"

"What and miss you having hallucinations of me triggered by your insanity? That's something pretty exciting to miss, Locus. Though I mean you had to have known this would have popped up eventually, right? Normal people don't abandon their names for their armor."

"You still talk too much." Locus didn't address Felix calling him insane for the umpteenth time. For what room did Felix have to talk if any? As he glanced at the corpses, Locus couldn't help but feel some sort of familrity with them. Obviously not the people that these corpses were in life. But when you held a gun for as long as Locus had, the sight of corpses of all kinds grew to be an accustomed one. But while Locus was content to just leave investigating the bodies to those more suited to the tasks, he couldn't help but notice Felix poking and prodding one.

"Yep, once we get the troops, this is like looking into the future. All of the do-gooders, Kimbal, Doyle lined up and shot to shit. Then the rest of the Rebels and Feds. Then with the money we get from that, do you know how many offers will be open to us?"

"Leave the body alone. You're tampering with information."

"Information? I dunno about you but what information do you think a corpse can provide you huh? I don't think it's going to get up and tell you where you are, why you're all here, why that doctor had to be tagged along instead of me."

"Desecrating a corpse is where the line's drawn. I don't need to make that any clearer."

The two stared eachother down before Felix finally threw up his hands and walked away from the corpse. "Okay, okay you win, Locus! You just keep holding onto that mentality like a security blanket. I'll be here if you ever need a hefty dose of reality, partner."

86c79219d619ccdb69c138e5cf00b681.gif

Yet again Felix was gone, leaving Locus alone with a group of strangers and the medic who's life he had helped make a living hell. It seemed so much simpler when he was tasked with taking out an enemy. This? Not so much.

@C.T.
@Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi @BarrenThin @Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @C.T. @The Man Without Fear

• Useful
Reactions: C.T.
1YEJbx7.png

continued from here

bb67c7ea8a2f29e41ca80ca807239a091.jpeg

The last escapade of a very vexed, young apocalypse survivor, Carl Grimes, hadn't exactly added to any of the few good experiences he had collected during his short life. No, before ending up in this new, foreign location, Carl had been a victim. The boy had been kidnapped, whisked away from his home universe into that of a new one: an illusion world. In this illusion, he had lost all of his memories, had them replaced with rather pleasant ones, and lived out his life in a false town. It sounded nice at first, didn't it? Well, Carl did find it enjoyable for a time; the lad even found himself a sweet, young girlfriend whom he adored. The downside happened when the illusion broken, and all hell escaped.

So, towards the end of that adventure, Carl found himself bitten by a zombie and killed. By some strange miracle, he eventually found himself alive again, only to realize his girlfriend was now dead and his faux parents from that world hardly felt the need to call out to him during his time of grief. Carl really shouldn't have expected much from them though. After all, it wasn't as if they were his real family.

Speaking of his real family, Carl quickly made a move to abandon this strange world and return to his real family, Rick and Judith. His dad had been through a hell of a lot, and Carl knew the man needed him. As for Judith, the young survivor knew he needed to protect her. The girl was still a toddler, and Rick seemed to struggle taking care of her at times when he dealt with his own trauma and demons. So, sometimes, Carl had to be the big brother who watched out for the little one.

Anyhow, Carl had boarded a ship after the end of his illusion adventure--which would supposedly take him home--oddly at ease in the sci-fi looking setting. Perhaps he allowed himself to feel comfortable knowing that when he returned home, he would quickly be exchanging comfort for anxiety and peace for danger. He wanted to relax for as long as he could, especially after how much he had just suffered after the death of his girlfriend. Carl wanted to forget Emily, he really did, but right now it was difficult to do so. He would have to work on blocking out his feelings for her, as he did many other emotions connected to trauma in his life.

Unfortunately, however, the determined boy's journey back home didn't go as smooth as he had hoped. The ship seemed to be rocking, and when the boy asked others what might be the matter, they simply told him it was turbulence. Carl didn't believe their bullshit for a second though; so many adults had lied to him in his life that he couldn't bring himself to buy it--especially with how hard the ship began rocking. Unfastening a seatbelt he was wearing, Carl stood up and began to walk in hopes that he could speak with the captain.

"I didn't come here for a bumpy ride. When the hell do I get to go home? If you ask me, this long wait is bullshit--"

The ship rocked even harder, causing Carl to fly from where he was standing and hit his head on the ceiling of the ship. The hit against his head was hard enough to render the boy unconscious for a time. When he awoke, however, he found himself not even on the ship he had boarded to begin with. If anything had happened to him before waking up in this strange location, Carl didn't remember it. The first thing he took to memory, was a sign he saw not far away from him.

Welcome to Aether

The boy then dug his hands into a red carpet that was beneath him, using his arms to push himself up. He slowly stood up, bewildered and confused about everything he saw around him.

"Okay, just where the hell am I now?"

Was Carl Grimes about to have another unwanted adventure?

"Ugh, someone kill me now."

@Anybody

"I don't think there's any horses nearby." Nezumi said as he listened and noticed the thumping sound. Something told him that something definitely right. Besides the bodies and blood of course. : l

"We're going with you. It'd probably be best to stick with you...I'm Shion and this is Nezumi, by the way." Shion said as he introduced himself and his companion? Boyfriend? Whatever Nezumi was towards him.

Will wasn't sure if they could get any horses in a place like this. Now that he thought about it, it all reminded him of something else besides the scenario that was similar to this one... but he couldn't put his finger on it.

For now, he decided to linger near Huang, Shion, and Nezumi. He found it odd that he didn't feel the usual feeling of the Enkeli rune on his shoulder...

@Lizzy @Kaykay

"Oh my, it is nice to see a big, strong man take a little...Authority."

By no means was Catherine done exploring her newfound humanity. Contrariwise, there was still so much to learn about it. But she found herself quite distracted from her previously gentle finger-prodding, and as it stood, a man was shouting clear across the room. Alright, a lot of people, men or otherwise, were shouting clear across the room.

The nurse found herself...Well, not smitten with the mere employee. But more willing to be nice and leinient. And with Catherine, that was a mercy all to it's own.

Alright, maybe he wasn't the most eloquent specimen, but he certainly had been through a lot of hardships, considering his missing arm. Catherine did so adore strong men. There could be such a lack of them in the world.

"Don't get too stressed, now..." Although she wasn't even remotely reptilian anymore, her tongue still flickered out (force of habit) as she rose to her full height, stepping ever so slightly nearer to this...Interesting character and the fight he seemed to be in with someone else entirely (coincidentally, the man he was fighting with also looked...Pleasurable). "I don't have any of my medical equipment on me. How could I just live with myself if you blew a vein--" That word warranted a slight little trill, "--And I couldn't help you?"

[ @The Man Without Fear ]
"I'm sorry if I, making you feel uncomfortable, ma'am, but we are all in terrible danger" Ash wasn't one for exaggerating, especially when lives were at stake, but who could blame him? Women were involved; in Ash's book, that changed everything. "I don't believe anyone here knows why or who brought us here, but I am determined to find out. You see, I've death with these kind of things before, twice in fact, and one of those times was in the Middle Ages, and not many people can tell you that" he laughed "Stick with me, and you stand a pretty healthy chance of making it out alive" Time for the golden line "Besides, I'm a man, you're a woman; anything could happen."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Stick with me, and you stand a pretty healthy chance of making it out alive" Time for the golden line "Besides, I'm a man, you're a woman; anything could happen."
"You're so heroic...~"

Heroic men were in woefully short supply in Gregory House. You had your chefs (that murdered you if you even look at their cooking funny), and you had your gorgeous specimens (who aren't made of real gold and are just gold-plated), and you had your flirts (horrible sharpshooters and drunks), and your family men (already married and very faithful). Quite a large, interesting variety of men. But no heroic ones. Was that blush on her cheeks? Maybe. Most definately.

Hey, she'd been with worse men.

And he probably still had plenty of blood she could drain.

When she got her syringes back, anyhow.

"Why, I'd certainly feel safe if I had someone like you protecting me!" As though Catherine couldn't hold her own. She could drain the life out of him with the proper tools. But she didn't have those tools...Yet. So if she avoided her own demise (was she already dead? She spent as far as she could remember in purgatory, but...) by being with him, all the better. Besides...He seemed to be taking it rather well. "Maybe you can even find out what's gotten us into this...Interesting location. I'm sure if anyone can do it, you can!~"

Catherine didn't know who coined the phrase 'flattery will get you nowhere'. But she did know they were dead wrong. Flattery got you absolutely everywhere, as long as you used it on the right people. And no doubt this man was certainly the right person. ... And even if he wasn't, there were a whole lot of men in here. Just dispose of this one and move right along to the next. Where's the harm with a little fun in this new body...And this new, bizarre place?

[ @The Man Without Fear ]

Keeping an eye on just about everyone leaving once they had gotten what seems to be a clue of why they were here, Travis just silently decided to see who he could follow slowly behind while he collected himself, doubting that they'll pay attention to some kid wandering about. Some numbers of people he's seen are.. familiar, like he's seen them before, but others weren't so much this, seeming out of place than anything. Did he just see a few others parading around in.. space gear, maybe? Clearly he's been put in some sort of timeless mindscape, or.. something like that. How else could he explain how he was put in with people like this? Surely not magic. Oh, of course not. Strong psychokinesis powers were probably the cause of this, not 'magic'. Though.. considering that, maybe magic does exist..

Whoa. He trailed off a bit too far. He still had the issue of dealing with the task at hand, which was.. dead bodies? Oh, god. Whatever mindscape he was trapped in, it definitely wasn't a pleasant one. Before he decided following the ones that set off, he turned to the remaining others-- there were a few-- but specifically one with a nurse's outfit, and a particularly well-off guy, having a small conversation. "Uh.. Not to interrupt, but.." Travis raised one hand up as he spoke up to them. "I'm.. gonna see what all the fuss is about. Catch up if you want; I gotta find a way outta here!" He made himself rather clear, right before he took off to see what was going on.. Well, that and he couldn't afford to be left behind in a place he didn't know about. But, right when he made a small distance out of the hall connecting to the room he was in.. There was a rather foreign smell that reached his nose. Oh, boy, if murder had a scent..

He stopped dead in his tracks when he made it to the hall. He saw it all; the rather grisly display of the corpses across the place, four of them made into human swiss cheese, it seemed, and the last one with his forearm separated from his body. His eyes widened, and he felt himself slowly get heavier as he leaned against the nearest wall, looking away from everything for a moment so everything would quit spinning. Afterwards, he gulped. And he gulped hard. This wasn't exactly the atmosphere he was used to.. Although, back in Belring, it's probably worse off. "Okay.. Murder. Murder's possible.. And my head's still fuzzy; not a good combo.." He muttered to himself, backing away slowly before the possibility of vomiting would hit him, stopping right at the door frame as he panted shallowly. "I.. I need to tag along.. I doubt I'll get used to this any time soon.."

@Lissamel @The Man Without Fear @Anyone

Yuriko twirled the keys. "Which direction should we take, Master?" She giggled a bit. "I'm fine with either way."

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Anybody?
Once the group hit the two hallways the Master took a moment to look at each of them, they could either chase after the blood, exciting but likely suicidal, or they could chase the writing which could lead to some form of information. With this considered he replied to Yuriko pointing down the path with all the writing "That way, writing can provide information... Blood is blood, great fun for a fight, assuming our powers were still around..." he ended somewhat saddened by the fact his current situation was making him have to be 'sensible'. And with that he began to wander down that hallway looking at the writing while shouting "Catch me if you can Doctor!".

@The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman

"I'm not sure we ever caught your names..." Shion said towards both Huang and William as he turned his head to look at them as their small group began heading along the right path towards the Central Transport as the writing on the wall suggested.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Atomyk @other peeps

Keeping an eye on just about everyone leaving once they had gotten what seems to be a clue of why they were here, Travis just silently decided to see who he could follow slowly behind while he collected himself, doubting that they'll pay attention to some kid wandering about. Some numbers of people he's seen are.. familiar, like he's seen them before, but others weren't so much this, seeming out of place than anything. Did he just see a few others parading around in.. space gear, maybe? Clearly he's been put in some sort of timeless mindscape, or.. something like that. How else could he explain how he was put in with people like this? Surely not magic. Oh, of course not. Strong psychokinesis powers were probably the cause of this, not 'magic'. Though.. considering that, maybe magic does exist..

Whoa. He trailed off a bit too far. He still had the issue of dealing with the task at hand, which was.. dead bodies? Oh, god. Whatever mindscape he was trapped in, it definitely wasn't a pleasant one. Before he decided following the ones that set off, he turned to the remaining others-- there were a few-- but specifically one with a nurse's outfit, and a particularly well-off guy, having a small conversation. "Uh.. Not to interrupt, but.." Travis raised one hand up as he spoke up to them. "I'm.. gonna see what all the fuss is about. Catch up if you want; I gotta find a way outta here!" He made himself rather clear, right before he took off to see what was going on.. Well, that and he couldn't afford to be left behind in a place he didn't know about. But, right when he made a small distance out of the hall connecting to the room he was in.. There was a rather foreign smell that reached his nose. Oh, boy, if murder had a scent..

He stopped dead in his tracks when he made it to the hall. He saw it all; the rather grisly display of the corpses across the place, four of them made into human swiss cheese, it seemed, and the last one with his forearm separated from his body. His eyes widened, and he felt himself slowly get heavier as he leaned against the nearest wall, looking away from everything for a moment so everything would quit spinning. Afterwards, he gulped. And he gulped hard. This wasn't exactly the atmosphere he was used to.. Although, back in Belring, it's probably worse off. "Okay.. Murder. Murder's possible.. And my head's still fuzzy; not a good combo.." He muttered to himself, backing away slowly before the possibility of vomiting would hit him, stopping right at the door frame as he panted shallowly. "I.. I need to tag along.. I doubt I'll get used to this any time soon.."

@Lissamel @The Man Without Fear @Anyone

Once the young lad had his head on straight--or at least as straight as the mentally tortured Carl Grimes could keep his head on--he made his way forward after the rest of the group. He walked up to where Travis was standing, not even flinching at the sight of the dead bodies. After all, corpses were a norm where he came from--whether they were motionless or active. When he saw Travis about to throw up, the boy pitted him. "Pinch yourself, or bite your lower lip really hard. It's a good way to keep from throwing up after smelling something foul. Trust me, I've had plenty of practice."

@Arcadium @Anybody​

Status
Not open for further replies.