Status
Not open for further replies.
Once the group hit the two hallways the Master took a moment to look at each of them, they could either chase after the blood, exciting but likely suicidal, or they could chase the writing which could lead to some form of information. With this considered he replied to Yuriko pointing down the path with all the writing "That way, writing can provide information... Blood is blood, great fun for a fight, assuming our powers were still around..." he ended somewhat saddened by the fact his current situation was making him have to be 'sensible'. And with that he began to wander down that hallway looking at the writing while shouting "Catch me if you can Doctor!".

@The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman

Yuriko followed the Master. She couldn't run in her shoes, so she followed a bit farther than she should have, but she was able to keep up.

Yuriko followed the Master. She couldn't run in her shoes, so she followed a bit farther than she should have, but she was able to keep up.
The Master had halted one he was a good 20 feet away from the group and began reading the writing on the wall, which muttered the same thing over and over again. "Better safe than sorry, better safe than sorry... Well, that's boring advice! Smart advice, but boring advice!", once Yuriko was closer the Master began to slowly walk down the hall again as he asked "Any idea what might have encouraged something like this?".

Captain America would find seemingly nothing beyond the walls. The red Xs seem little more than to cover up the info on Aether. Nathan lingered in the same room as her, not willing to move further if no one was forcing him to do so. His arms still crossed, he gave a dismissed sigh in response to Cap and focused his attention on a corner of the room.

@Jeremi

On the right path, the hallway led to a nondescript door. Similar to the previous doors, it required the use of the bar code device to open. Unfortunately, Sherlock and Alan were still in possession of the device, and they had gone down the other path...

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies

On the left path, the blood trail led into a white room. Using your flashlights, you could see that the blood trail led to the center of the room, where a small metallic door sat between walls of glass. Before this door was a chair hooked on a track that led beyond the door. Looking beyond the glass would reveal a long stretch of space that appeared to be used for examining those who traveled in between on the tracks. The glass looking into the small space was blocked by a metal shutter on the inside. There was no way to see what lay beyond the metallic door in the center.

It was hard to ignore the sickly sweet smell that permeated this room.

Suddenly, perhaps sensing people in the room in some manner, the metallic door emitted a soft beep. The chair on the track shuddered as it attempted to move, but something seemed to be forcing it to sit still. The word Maintenance appeared on a small screen above the door. Despite the malfunction, the metallic door still slid open, revealing the small space beyond. Above the track were what appeared to be sprinklers which seemed to be used normally to douse the occupant of whoever was in the chair. Right now, they didn't seem to be working, and all that was in the space was a hunched figure. As your flashlights hit it, it slowly turned around to face you.

TAAZ9Gu.gif

Then, slowly, the figure shambled to its feet. It stood for a moment, before eventually lurching toward your group.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. @ResistingTheEnlightened

The Master had halted one he was a good 20 feet away from the group and began reading the writing on the wall, which muttered the same thing over and over again. "Better safe than sorry, better safe than sorry... Well, that's boring advice! Smart advice, but boring advice!", once Yuriko was closer the Master began to slowly walk down the hall again as he asked "Any idea what might have encouraged something like this?".

"Insanity? At the facilities I've been in, the crazies have typically written on walls. Usually repetitive statements like this." Yuriko said. Nothing seemed to faze her, which was both sort of a curse as well as an asset. She proceeded to sit down, and quickly change her shoes.

"Insanity? At the facilities I've been in, the crazies have typically written on walls. Usually repetitive statements like this." Yuriko said. Nothing seemed to faze her, which was both sort of a curse as well as an asset. She proceeded to sit down, and quickly change her shoes.
On the right path, the hallway led to a nondescript door. Similar to the previous doors, it required the use of the bar code device to open. Unfortunately, Sherlock and Alan were still in possession of the device, and they had gone down the other path...​

tumblr_ln3bg8dBhL1qfiuy9.gif

The Master nodded and said "Most definitely. But what fun is it being Sane?" before laughing. The laughing then stopped when he noticed the locked door now at the end of the Hallway and now gave his rather exaggerated 'not funny' face before going "Well, this is a dead end!". Just as he said that though he could hear the door opening from the other hallway and now shouted enthusiasticly "Oh! Look at that!" and began running down the hall towards the group while yelling "Oh Mr.Growling man! We need that bar code now!".

"I'm Huang Rong," she introduced herself as they walked. "What's yours?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Lizzy @Atomyk @we went right​

"That's Shion, I'm Nezumi." Nezumi spoke.

Captain America would find seemingly nothing beyond the walls. The red Xs seem little more than to cover up the info on Aether. Nathan lingered in the same room as her, not willing to move further if no one was forcing him to do so. His arms still crossed, he gave a dismissed sigh in response to Cap and focused his attention on a corner of the room.

@Jeremi

On the right path, the hallway led to a nondescript door. Similar to the previous doors, it required the use of the bar code device to open. Unfortunately, Sherlock and Alan were still in possession of the device, and they had gone down the other path...

On the left path, the blood trail led into a white room. Using your flashlights, you could see that the blood trail led to the center of the room, where a small metallic door sat between walls of glass. Before this door was a chair hooked on a track that led beyond the door. Looking beyond the glass would reveal a long stretch of space that appeared to be used for examining those who traveled in between on the tracks. The glass looking into the small space was blocked by a metal shutter on the inside. There was no way to see what lay beyond the metallic door in the center.

Suddenly, perhaps sensing people in the room in some manner, the metallic door emitted a soft beep. The chair on the track shuddered as it attempted to move, but something seemed to be forcing it to sit still. The word Maintenance appeared on a small screen above the door. Despite the malfunction, the metallic door still slid open, revealing the small space beyond. Above the track were what appeared to be sprinklers which seemed to be used normally to douse the occupant of whoever was in the chair. Right now, they didn't seem to be working, and all that was in the space was a hunched figure. As your flashlights hit it, it slowly turned around to face you.

TAAZ9Gu.gif

Then, slowly, the figure shambled to its feet. It stood for a moment, before eventually lurching toward your group.

"Hm. Seems like we have to go to the left this time. We don't have the device with the code." Shion sighed.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @right path peeps

"You're so heroic...~"

Heroic men were in wo
Article:
efully short supply in Gregory House. You had your chefs (that murdered you if you even look at their cooking funny), and you had your gorgeous specimens (who aren't made of real gold and are just gold-plated), and you had your flirts (horrible sharpshooters and drunks), and your family men (already married and very faithful). Quite a large, interesting variety of men. But no heroic ones. Was that blush on her cheeks? Maybe. Most definately.

Hey, she'd been with worse men.

And he probably still had plenty of blood she could drain.

When she got her syringes back, anyhow.

"Why, I'd certainly feel safe if I had someone like you protecting me!" As though Catherine couldn't hold her own. She could drain the life out of him with the proper tools. But she didn't have those tools...Yet. So if she avoided her own demise (was she already dead? She spent as far as she could remember in purgatory, but...) by being with him, all the better. Besides...He seemed to be taking it rather well. "Maybe you can even find out what's gotten us into this...Interesting location. I'm sure if anyone can do it, you can!~"

Catherine didn't know who coined the phrase 'flattery will get you nowhere'. But she did know they were dead wrong. Flattery got you absolutely everywhere, as long as you used it on the right people. And no doubt this man was certainly the right person. ... And even if he wasn't, there were a whole lot of men in here. Just dispose of this one and move right along to the next. Where's the harm with a little fun in this new body...And this new, bizarre place?

[ @The Man Without Fear ]
There was only one thing Ash could say to her reply; it was, without a doubt
"Groovy. Looks likes we might just me getting out if this alive. Stay close"
The S-Mart employee began to run out of the room, reading the nurse down the corridor with his good hand. She was, like everyone else, a slave to his Royal Charm.

It was that point that the demon hunter noticed the ravgged bodies lining the corridor. At an instant, Ash dropped the girls hand, using hia to cover her eyes "Be careful, baby, things just got ugly..." He knew that his companion, like himself, was no stranger to a bit of blood and corpse, but that did bot mean it was a nice thing for a lady to see; the S-Mart code of conduct had taught him to be polite in every scenario; and when the Code of Conduct tells you to do something, you damn well do it.

He observed each and every injury excruciatingly, analysing every detail that laid before him. The wounds looked precise and clean; there was no way this was an accident. The bodies still had their heads attached too; there was no way a Deadite, Demon or other beast would be so wasteful with its kill. This told Ash one thing; the killer was human, or at least, was MOSTLY human.

Jonny awoke from his unconscious state with a start; he wasn't in California anymore, and he definitely wasn't in "Beautiful San Francisco". He looked around the room he had arrived in, listening to all the boiler noises and the like.
"Wer am Ah? I think I'm lhasst?"
Translated from Jonny Talk- where am I? I think I'm lost?
The banker stayed in this bamboozled state for several minuites before noticing that all the people he was trying to talk to had left; all except tbd chid, who was currently wandering towards the corridor.
"Hey! Chieeld! I'm twying to find owt where I ahm; Do you know waaht's going ahn?"
Translated from Jonny Talk- hey! Child! I'm trying to find out where I am; do you know what's going on here?
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Last edited by a moderator:
"That's Shion, I'm Nezumi." Nezumi spoke.

"Hm. Seems like we have to go to the left this time. We don't have the device with the code." Shion sighed.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @right path peeps

"Hmph! Who makes doors like this? If they want it closed, there should be a clear lock! Not this...thing." She wasn't exactly used to bar codes, metal doors, and what not.

"Well, whatever, I guess we should head back to the others then," she said, turning around.

@Gummi Bunnies @Lizzy @Atomyk @we went right, and now we go back left​

Locus made his way behind Grey and Sherlock without too much fuss or any noise at all on his part. He had enough talking to the Felix that seemed to only appear to aggravate him to no end. But as the door slid open to reveal the hunched over figure, the mercenary tilted his head to the side. It didn't seem to leave much to the imagination where this blood trail may have come from now that a person seemed to be found. Perhaps he had some answers that could explain why there were all brought together to run around like rats in a maze.

But as the figure rose up and turned to face them, any hopes of finding answers faded away into the milky white eyes of the undead. He had seen those eyes before. They were the eyes of the dead. Whatever this creature may have been, that person was gone and so went the answers. Looking towards Sherlock, Locus noticed the flashlight in his hands. Seemed like it had enough weight behind it. Reaching out he'd seek to grab the flashlight from the renowned detective's hand.

"I need this. I'll return it after."

He'd then start his way down the hall and towards the creature. Once he was close enough, he'd wind up with the hand holding the flashlight. As the zombie drew closer and closer, Locus swung the flashlight like a club as he sought to smash the creature right in the side of the head. With the metal side of the flashlight of course so as not to break it and render it useless beyond just being a club. If the technique worked, Locus sought to pound away at the creature's head with the flashlight until it didn't even twitch. Because one could never be too cautious when it came to an unfamiliar enemy.

@Atomyk @C.T. @ResistingTheEnlightened

Once the group hit the two hallways the Master took a moment to look at each of them, they could either chase after the blood, exciting but likely suicidal, or they could chase the writing which could lead to some form of information. With this considered he replied to Yuriko pointing down the path with all the writing "That way, writing can provide information... Blood is blood, great fun for a fight, assuming our powers were still around..." he ended somewhat saddened by the fact his current situation was making him have to be 'sensible'. And with that he began to wander down that hallway looking at the writing while shouting "Catch me if you can Doctor!".

@The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman
The Doctor accepted his rival's challenge, and followed him down the same passageway. He raised an eyebrow at The Master's choice of companion. She seemed remarkably naïve. Whatever happened to that nice Sally girl that The Master was once so fond of? He dismissed the thought, but as he did, Leo jogged after him.
'Hey Doctor, wait for me!'
'I wouldn't dream of leaving you behind. Well, not intentionally, anyway, Fully charged?'
'Yep, should be able to last long enough 'till we can get out of here. Who's your friend?'
'That, Leo, is The Master. One of my oldest friends. We went to the Academy together, actually.'
'There's a bit of an age gap between you.'
'Well yes, Regeneration's all relative in the end, isn't it. I'm over 800, and that's practically a handful of heartbeats for a Time Lord.'
Leo was unsure whether The Doctor was joking or not, so he merely remarked.
'Who's his friend?'
'That's a question for him.'
The Doctor and Leo eventually caught up with The Master and Yuriko.
The Doctor smiled broadly at his nemesis.

'You seem popular. Have you told her that you're a renegade Time Lord with a perchance for murder and planet domination? Or are you saving that for the second date?'
Leo meanwhile, approached Yuriko. There was a lot of umming and ah-ing, and sentences that never quite started, until e finally settled on:
'So, what are you currently trying to do?'

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Silver Paladin

'You seem popular. Have you told her that you're a renegade Time Lord with a perchance for murder and planet domination? Or are you saving that for the second date?'
The Master could only laugh at the Doctor's question and responded "I'm already mentioned being a Time Traveler, as well as the Drums. Though if murder is second date then I'm afraid she beat me too it!", and then patted the Doctor on the back as if going 'Nice try pal'.

@Jeremi

TAAZ9Gu.gif

Cap would notice his glance. "What are you looking at?" She asked curiously before moving towards the corner. Not that she thought she was going to find anything, because the kid just seemed like he didn't want to look her in the eyes.

Rhonda meanwhile had followed the group that had headed towards the Maintenance area. "This place sure has seen better days." She remarked with a barely audible voice. Then the flashlight hit the figure. "Oh God..." Rhonda would take a few steps back. "Zombie!" On instinct her metallic arm would rise and she fired off a stream of flame towards the corpse shambling towards them.

The Doctor accepted his rival's challenge, and followed him down the same passageway. He raised an eyebrow at The Master's choice of companion. She seemed remarkably naïve. Whatever happened to that nice Sally girl that The Master was once so fond of? He dismissed the thought, but as he did, Leo jogged after him.
'Hey Doctor, wait for me!'
'I wouldn't dream of leaving you behind. Well, not intentionally, anyway, Fully charged?'
'Yep, should be able to last long enough 'till we can get out of here. Who's your friend?'
'That, Leo, is The Master. One of my oldest friends. We went to the Academy together, actually.'
'There's a bit of an age gap between you.'
'Well yes, Regeneration's all relative in the end, isn't it. I'm over 800, and that's practically a handful of heartbeats for a Time Lord.'
Leo was unsure whether The Doctor was joking or not, so he merely remarked.
'Who's his friend?'
'That's a question for him.'
The Doctor and Leo eventually caught up with The Master and Yuriko.
The Doctor smiled broadly at his nemesis.

Leo meanwhile, approached Yuriko. There was a lot of umming and ah-ing, and sentences that never quite started, until e finally settled on:
'So, what are you currently trying to do?'

"We're currently trying to find a way out!" Yuriko said. She had changed into better shoes now, and could keep up. "I know my way through facilities like this, and we just need to grab the exit keys!" Yuriko seemed way too happy for someone in this situation.

The Doctor smiled. 'Well in that case, it's a match made in heaven.' Though the 'Murder' line did make him pause. 'In that case, I can only wonder what you'll do to her once you've finished with her. Or what she'll do to you, vice versa.'

Leo was slightly taken aback by Yuriko's demeanour. 'Y'know, you seem remarkably happy for someone trapped in a facility with no way out. Nothing wrong with that, but you're not, y'know, scared or anything?'

The Doctor smiled. 'Well in that case, it's a match made in heaven.' Though the 'Murder' line did make him pause. 'In that case, I can only wonder what you'll do to her once you've finished with her. Or what she'll do to you, vice versa.'

Leo was slightly taken aback by Yuriko's demeanour. 'Y'know, you seem remarkably happy for someone trapped in a facility with no way out. Nothing wrong with that, but you're not, y'know, scared or anything?'

"Oh, I've lived almost my whole life in places like this. Scientists constantly performing tests on me and the like due to my abilities." Yuriko said. She brushed her skirt off again, as she liked to be perfect. "It doesn't faze me yet."

Jean Kirstein
@Atomyk @Others?
After moping around for who knows how long, Jean finally looked at his surroundings, or, more specifically, at the computer he had only just now realized he had sat down in front of; well, he didn't know of such things, so, he thought of it more like a mysterious contraption. "How the hell do you work this thing?" Jean mused to himself, completely baffled as he started pressing random buttons on the keyboard, wondering if the machine even worked...

Leo frowned, his voice sincere. He briefly remembered his time in Holt's Lab.
'I've been there before. Doesn't mean that I enjoyed it. Nor that I'm used to it. The only thing worse than being treated like commodity is being treated like a mad science experiment.

But you're human. Fully human. What kind of powers do you have that they would want?'
@The Silver Paladin

"Finished? I don't know Doctor, if she continues to be useful I'd have no need to... After all, a powerful Psychich is a rare find. And with a Time Lord? We'd be the perfect combination!" The Master bragged and then paused before continuing "Even you would be no match".

Leo frowned, his voice sincere. He briefly remembered his time in Holt's Lab.
'I've been there before. Doesn't mean that I enjoyed it. Nor that I'm used to it. The only thing worse than being treated like commodity is being treated like a mad science experiment.

But you're human. Fully human. What kind of powers do you have that they would want?'
@The Silver Paladin

"I may be human, but I have special abilities! I'm psychic!" Yuriko said. "I have power that people fear. The Empire of the Rising Sun was testing me to use as a weapon, and I was a success." The girl said it seriously, and then made a small smirk. "My name is Yuriko, by the way."

Status
Not open for further replies.