Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock stared at the gun pointed at his head, a snicker arising from so as he kept his hand out. "If you're going to do it, then shoot me, otherwise, don't waste my time with pointless threats. And by the devil, what is it with you Americans and your vernacular, it's distasteful." He smiled. He was playing with death. Right in his face. No, he was playing with a childs mind, and yet he had no fear of the gun. It was all mental. He faced no fear. As he stared down the boy, "Just hand me the gun. No use with your pointless threats of control."

Alan Wake

Alan began writing in the notebook,. "Welcome center? Aether?... I don't like the sound of this place." He placed it away, walking to each door, hopefully it would provide insight as to where the keys to the locked cabinets are.

@Atomyk

Reactions: Takumi
"Are you alright?" Shion asked Will with a look of confusion showing on his face. Nezumi just watched what was happening between Sherlock and the kid with the gun closely. He wouldn't mind taking down a threat towards both him and Shion. That was the last thing they needed.

@Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @Gummi Bunnies
Looking over to Shion, Will still appeared pretty dazed, making his current state of mind quite unclear.

"Why... I've never felt so grand in my life! Such a blast from the past..." the Nephilim didn't seem to take the question or the situation seriously. Well, at least he wasn't unconscious, but this might need some wake-up calls to get his senses together.

@Lizzy

Looking over to Shion, Will still appeared pretty dazed, making his current state of mind quite unclear.

"Why... I've never felt so grand in my life! Such a blast from the past..." the Nephilim didn't seem to take the question or the situation seriously. Well, at least he wasn't unconscious, but this might need some wake-up calls to get his senses together.

@Lizzy

Shion quietly made his way over to Will, placing the back of his hand on the others forehead. He grew a bit interested and concerned about the other male.

@Gummi Bunnies

Locus stared in silence as Grey went on her rant against him. But while on the outside it may have seemed like her words barely affected him, that simply wasn't the case in the inside. The thoughts rushed back like a flash flood breaking down the dam. The things he saw while he served in the UNSC with Felix, the morally questionable acts the two of them bore witness to and may have even participated in. To think it would have lead up to the long con of tricking the Feds to believe that he had been on their side all along. That he was the antithesis to Felix and with him on their side, the rebels would be crushed and the war would soon be over. But it wasn't to be. For as far as the two mercenaries were concerned, the death of life on Chorus resulted in a hefty paycheck and the fulfillment of a task that had been given to him.

But then she began to peddle out the same drivel that Agent Washington had used to try and throw him off his game during their bout. That he wasn't a solider but a monster who tried to play himself off as just doing his job so as not to reflect on the terrible things he had done in the name of 'duty.' But just as he tried to kill Wash, he refused to listen to such things from the doctor of all people.

"That's enough. My intentions may have had an ulterior motive to them that much I can admit without question. You were one of the more talented medics that the Army had to spare. Always willing to lend a hand. Even if the rising body count seemed to take it's toll on you. As I imagine it would anyone forced to deal with a seemingly endless conflict. But whereas Felix only sees the check at the end of the mission and the luxury it'll bring him, I see the end of a task. I'm a solider and all that's left for me to do is complete that which I've been asked to do. Just as you were tasked with healing the injured and sick, I was tasked with making sure none of you lived at the end of all of it. But there is something within your words that I simply cannot find it in myself to tolerate." He'd pause for a brief moment before he glanced to look Grey straight in the eyes.

"I'm not crazy or insane or whatever label you wish to throw upon me. Everything I've done was done with the end goal being to fulfill my obligations.Taking lives is just an unfortunate extension of that. Nothing more, nothing less. As for my emotionless nature as you called it, emotions have no place on the battlefield as they only serve to cloud one's judgment and make them irrational and prone to mistakes. Something that can easily be taken advantage of. But I don't imagine that's something you'd understand, Doctor." He'd say back in the same monotone nature as before only the first part of it seemed to be a tad more aggressive. He just hated being called insane or crazy.

"But you're right in one regard, Doctor. I don't know what it means to work on saving lives. I've always had to take them instead. But I'v lost people I'd go as far as to call comrades in battle. People who thought they knew me, the real me. But that doesn't make them any less prone to dying than any other solider. It's unfortunate but that's the nature of war." Once he had finished, he'd look down at her hands and then back at her. "I'd say you'd be gravelly underestimating your opponent if you thought that I relied solely on my armor in combat. But if it'll bring you some satisfaction, then try Doctor."

@C.T.

master_menace.gif

The Master was currently off at some Alien Planet, still recovering from an earlier encounter with the Doctor and a bunch of Time Lords who tried to use Earth as some sort of battleground with the Daleks. As he was sitting by his lonesome self, hungrily biting the meat off the bones of some alien race, Ood he thinks they're called several electric like shocks went through his body, at brief moments functioning like an X-Ray to show his skeleton. "Timelords you public Menace! First the Drums and now this!?" he cursed aloud to himself, but was too distracted from his constant hunger to pay much mind to it. This hunger didn't last for long though, as suddenly his stomach could feel something grab on it, making a sudden sick feeling in his gut. Before the Master could even respond with anything he suddenly felt himself being dragged along into darkness, and with the complete inability to move or speak.

As he was dragged along he was still concious, but it become immediately clear that he was rather powerless in this instance. So instead of complaining he decided to simply take in his surroundings thinking to himself "Hm... Dark, dark... More dark. What a homely place! You know you should really do some decorating! A cannibalized TARDIS would be lovely!". But just as he thought that a sudden burst of invasive noises began to go at him, "Alright! Alright! We'll use a blown up TARDIS! Damn aren't you a little moody today?" he continued thinking to himself to relieve his boredom, fully aware whoever was dragging him probably couldn't tell what he was thinking. The Master continued with these random thoughts for a while, a long while before he suddenly felt a crashing sensation.

IllusionDolls-image-illusiondolls-36104135-500-249.gif

As he laid there for a second from the sudden crash his eyes darted around the room... Suddenly he was in a room with a ton of others, and what felt like a sudden blow to his head. "Shit! That stings like a bitch!" he thought to himself. But as he thought that he noticed that he had just placed his hand on top of his forehead, he could move again! As he noticed this jumped up with a surge of energy and began shouting at the top of his lungs switching between high and low tones "Hello! Helloooo! Hello! Helloooo!" letting his voice echo in the room. Once he was done with that he actually bothered to take a better look at his surroundings, and the main things of interest were a snake statue and a desk. There were already others gathering by the desk so he decided to follow the crowd, for now, he loved people!

As he approached the desk he overheard the last bit of the two other's conversation with the girl claiming to be a Psychic to which the Master took the chance to interrupt half sarcasticly and half impressed stating "Oh you're a Psychic! Well, that's impressive! Can you move things with your mind? Tell weaker minded people what to do? No wait! You bend spoons don't you!", then switching to a more smug tone continued "Well I am a certified Time Traveller! Name a time or place and I've probably been there!", then quickly switching attention to the older man he asked "Whose this? He looks like he could use a wig".

@The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin

Last edited:
master_menace.gif

The Master was currently off at some Alien Planet, still recovering from an earlier encounter with the Doctor and a bunch of Time Lords who tried to use Earth as some sort of battleground with the Daleks. As he was sitting by his lonesome self, hungrily biting the meat off the bones of some alien race, Ood he thinks they're called several electric like shocks went through his body, at brief moments functioning like an X-Ray to show his skeleton. "Timelords you public Menace! First the Drums and now this!?" he cursed aloud to himself, but was too distracted from his constant hunger to pay much mind to it. This hunger didn't last for long though, as suddenly his stomach could feel something grab on it, making a sudden sick feeling in his gut. Before the Master could even respond with anything he suddenly felt himself being dragged along into darkness, and with the complete inability to move or speak.

As he was dragged along he was still concious, but it become immediately clear that he was rather powerless in this instance. So instead of complaining he decided to simply take in his surroundings thinking to himself "Hm... Dark, dark... More dark. What a homely place! You know you should really do some decorating! A cannibalized TARDIS would be lovely!". But just as he thought that a sudden burst of invasive noises began to go at him, "Alright! Alright! We'll use a blown up TARDIS! Damn aren't you a little moody today?" he continued thinking to himself to relieve his boredom, fully aware whoever was dragging him probably couldn't tell what he was thinking. The Master continued with these random thoughts for a while, a long while before he suddenly felt a crashing sensation.

As he laid there for a second from the sudden crash his eyes darted around the room... Suddenly he was in a room with a ton of others, and what felt like a sudden blow to his head. "Shit! That stings like a bitch!" he thought to himself. But as he thought that he noticed that he had just placed his hand on top of his forehead, he could move again! As he noticed this jumped up with a surge of energy and began shouting at the top of his lungs switching between high and low tones "Hello! Helloooo! Hello! Helloooo!" letting his voice echo in the room. Once he was done with that he actually bothered to take a better look at his surroundings, and the main things of interest were a snake statue and a desk. There were already others gathering by the desk so he decided to follow the crowd, for now, he loved people!

As he approached the desk he overheard the last bit of the two other's conversation with the girl claiming to be a Psychic to which the Master took the chance to interrupt half sarcasticly and half impressed stating "Oh you're a Psychic! Well, that's impressive! Can you move things with your mind? Tell weaker minded people what to do? No wait! You bend spoons don't you!", then switching to a more smug tone continued "Well I am a certified Time Traveller! Name a time or place and I've probably been there!", then quickly switching attention to the older man he asked "Whose this? He looks like he could use a wig".

"Move things with my mind. I mainly use it to dispatch soldiers and vehicles. I can also send a psychic blast that will send pretty much anything flying." Yuriko said. She smiled, and leaned back further on the desk chair. She then spun around in it. "I'm a soldier for the military of the Empire of the Rising Sun as well."

@BarrenThin @Anyone

Huang Rong wasn't often taken somewhere she didn't know. From the Mongol territory in the North to the Song territory to the South, she knew it all. Poetry, music, geography, medicine, martial skills, there was little she didn't know at least something about.

So she was very confused that she knew absolutely nothing about what was happening. Metal everywhere, some sort of light that wasn't from a torch, and to top it all off strange people were all around her. Much of what was around her was foreign to her, given her time period of ancient China. Maybe it was all an illusion, and if she took a nap it'd go away.

She blinked.

Of course, nothing happened. That would be stupid. But it was worth a shot, sorta. She stood up to survey the area a little better, though there wasn't much around so it didn't help really. Not wanting to feel stupid for her lack of knowledge in the area, she approached someone who seemed rather out of it.

"...uh, is he okay?" she asked Shion.

@Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies

Locus stared in silence as Grey went on her rant against him. But while on the outside it may have seemed like her words barely affected him, that simply wasn't the case in the inside. The thoughts rushed back like a flash flood breaking down the dam. The things he saw while he served in the UNSC with Felix, the morally questionable acts the two of them bore witness to and may have even participated in. To think it would have lead up to the long con of tricking the Feds to believe that he had been on their side all along. That he was the antithesis to Felix and with him on their side, the rebels would be crushed and the war would soon be over. But it wasn't to be. For as far as the two mercenaries were concerned, the death of life on Chorus resulted in a hefty paycheck and the fulfillment of a task that had been given to him.

But then she began to peddle out the same drivel that Agent Washington had used to try and throw him off his game during their bout. That he wasn't a solider but a monster who tried to play himself off as just doing his job so as not to reflect on the terrible things he had done in the name of 'duty.' But just as he tried to kill Wash, he refused to listen to such things from the doctor of all people.

"That's enough. My intentions may have had an ulterior motive to them that much I can admit without question. You were one of the more talented medics that the Army had to spare. Always willing to lend a hand. Even if the rising body count seemed to take it's toll on you. As I imagine it would anyone forced to deal with a seemingly endless conflict. But whereas Felix only sees the check at the end of the mission and the luxury it'll bring him, I see the end of a task. I'm a solider and all that's left for me to do is complete that which I've been asked to do. Just as you were tasked with healing the injured and sick, I was tasked with making sure none of you lived at the end of all of it. But there is something within your words that I simply cannot find it in myself to tolerate." He'd pause for a brief moment before he glanced to look Grey straight in the eyes.

"I'm not crazy or insane or whatever label you wish to throw upon me. Everything I've done was done with the end goal being to fulfill my obligations.Taking lives is just an unfortunate extension of that. Nothing more, nothing less. As for my emotionless nature as you called it, emotions have no place on the battlefield as they only serve to cloud one's judgment and make them irrational and prone to mistakes. Something that can easily be taken advantage of. But I don't imagine that's something you'd understand, Doctor." He'd say back in the same monotone nature as before only the first part of it seemed to be a tad more aggressive. He just hated being called insane or crazy.

"But you're right in one regard, Doctor. I don't know what it means to work on saving lives. I've always had to take them instead. But I'v lost people I'd go as far as to call comrades in battle. People who thought they knew me, the real me. But that doesn't make them any less prone to dying than any other solider. It's unfortunate but that's the nature of war." Once he had finished, he'd look down at her hands and then back at her. "I'd say you'd be gravelly underestimating your opponent if you thought that I relied solely on my armor in combat. But if it'll bring you some satisfaction, then try Doctor."

@C.T.
"Done." And she tried, throwing a blow aimed right for his jaw. She'd never really fought before but she didn't even question swinging. This man...so empty. Just him and his orders. Not even thinking for himself. If he had been tasked to jump off a bridge...what a tool. A blunt instrument with no tact. No better than a slave, really.​

VrUofO7.png

Strangely, the boy didn't respond. His eyes bulged at the sight of Sherlock smiling, his finger on the gun's trigger trembling. His eyes darted quickly around the room, the boy looking on edge around all these strange people. His eyes then darted back to the door he had exited, just as Alan was walking through the metal door. "Holy shit!" he suddenly exclaimed, throwing a hand out as if to stop the older man. "Don't go in there!"

The door beeped as it opened automatically to allow Alan inside. A single red emergency light emitted from the cieling of this room, leaving the majority it in darkness. From what could be seen, it looked similar in design to the last room-- tiled floors and walls that gave off a swanky vibe even in the midst of the odd circumstances. It was a short hallway with pictures and posters on each wall, though the majority of them had been vandalized. Next to the metal doors were cushioned benches for sitting, though a red liquid was drenched across one of the benches. Alan would find himself stepping in a puddle of red liquid, just before the door behind him closed.

"Jesus-- Fuck!" The boy had taken a few hesitant steps toward the door before it closed, but now he was affixed in place, his hands grasping at his head. "This is so fucked up!" He still gripped the gun in his hand, even as his head bobbed back and forth.​

"Move things with my mind. I mainly use it to dispatch soldiers and vehicles. I can also send a psychic blast that will send pretty much anything flying." Yuriko said. She smiled, and leaned back further on the desk chair. She then spun around in it. "I'm a soldier for the military of the Empire of the Rising Sun as well."

@BarrenThin @Anyone
"Oh myyyyy" the Master responded in a way rather similar to George Takei, "Your one of those Psychics who beats people up with it aren't you?". He then laughed a bit hysterically before continuing "It's funny! Every human being has some level of telekensis. Yet the second someone has it amplified they have no clue how to handle it! It's rather telling of humanity being honest".

Shion looked up at Huang, the back of his hand still resting gently against Will's forehead.

"I'm not so sure. But he should be fine after a few moments." He replied as his eyes found their way towards Alan and the gun weilding boy as something rather strange happened. He could have sworn he caught a glimpse of blood, having grown familiar with the liquid. Nezumi stood then, dusting off his pants before walking over to where Shion and the other two were.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @peeps

Shion quietly made his way over to Will, placing the back of his hand on the others forehead. He grew a bit interested and concerned about the other male.

@Gummi Bunnies
Huang Rong wasn't often taken somewhere she didn't know. From the Mongol territory in the North to the Song territory to the South, she knew it all. Poetry, music, geography, medicine, martial skills, there was little she didn't know at least something about.

So she was very confused that she knew absolutely nothing about what was happening. Metal everywhere, some sort of light that wasn't from a torch, and to top it all off strange people were all around her. Much of what was around her was foreign to her, given her time period of ancient China. Maybe it was all an illusion, and if she took a nap it'd go away.

She blinked.

Of course, nothing happened. That would be stupid. But it was worth a shot, sorta. She stood up to survey the area a little better, though there wasn't much around so it didn't help really. Not wanting to feel stupid for her lack of knowledge in the area, she approached someone who seemed rather out of it.

"...uh, is he okay?" she asked Shion.

@Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies

Shion looked up at Huang, the back of his hand still resting gently against Will's forehead.

"I'm not so sure. But he should be fine after a few moments." He replied as his eyes found their way towards Alan and the gun weilding boy as something rather strange happened. He could have sworn he caught a glimpse of blood, having grown familiar with the liquid. Nezumi stood then, dusting off his pants before walking over to where Shion and the other two were.

"Of course I'm fine...! It's in my blood and soul that I'm fine!" Will blurted out before almost losing his footing. Well, now it was more clear that he was a bit buzzed or something.

@Lizzy @Kaykay

VrUofO7.png

Strangely, the boy didn't respond. His eyes bulged at the sight of Sherlock smiling, his finger on the gun's trigger trembling. His eyes darted quickly around the room, the boy looking on edge around all these strange people. His eyes then darted back to the door he had exited, just as Alan was walking through the metal door. "Holy shit!" he suddenly exclaimed, throwing a hand out as if to stop the older man. "Don't go in there!"

The door beeped as it opened automatically to allow Alan inside. A single red emergency light emitted from the cieling of this room, leaving the majority it in darkness. From what could be seen, it looked similar in design to the last room-- tiled floors and walls that gave off a swanky vibe even in the midst of the odd circumstances. It was a short hallway with pictures and posters on each wall, though the majority of them had been vandalized. Next to the metal doors were cushioned benches for sitting, though a red liquid was drenched across one of the benches. Alan would find himself stepping in a puddle of red liquid, just before the door behind him closed.

"Jesus-- Fuck!" The boy had taken a few hesitant steps toward the door before it closed, but now he was affixed in place, his hands grasping at his head. "This is so fucked up!" He still gripped the gun in his hand, even as his head bobbed back and forth.​
Alan Wake

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK....

He couldn't see in, turning around as he began slamming the door. "Goddamn it, open the fucking door, open it now!" He was not thinking straight as he banged on the door. "Get me out of here, help!" But he knew it was no use. The red liquid at his feet was easy to discern: Blood, blood all around. There was no choice. He'd follow the Darkness. He'd go inside it once more. He removed the Clicker from his pocket, then held it forward, taking his first few careful steps deeper. "Light.. I need Light.. Where's Thomas when you need him?..."

Sherlock Holmes

"ALAN! ALAN!" He ran toward the door, fists banging on the door as he tried opening it. "Alan, don't worry, you're gonna be fine, just stay where you are, Alan!... Alan?..." He placed his ear on the door, trying to her inside. "EVERYBODY, SHUT UP!" He kept his ear tight on the door, shaking his head, trying to think of anything as he closed his eyes for the moment being. He removed himself, then walked to the teen, almost immediately removing the gun from his hand without any questions. "Let go of the gun." He said, prying it off before walking back at the door before shooting the handle. "Alan, my name is Sherlock Holmes! You know me, right!? You know that I do what I can! I'll do what I can to get you out!"

@Atomyk

"Of course I'm fine...! It's in my blood and soul that I'm fine!" Will blurted out before almost losing his footing. Well, now it was more clear that he was a bit buzzed or something.

@Lizzy @Kaykay

"He seems drunk. Maybe he should take a nap."

She took note of the door opening and shutting someone out. How did the door operate on its own? What was happening? Well, maybe she'd try to figure these things out later.

@Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies

"Oh myyyyy" the Master responded in a way rather similar to George Takei, "Your one of those Psychics who beats people up with it aren't you?". He then laughed a bit hysterically before continuing "It's funny! Every human being has some level of telekensis. Yet the second someone has it amplified they have no clue how to handle it! It's rather telling of humanity being honest".

@BarrenThin @Anyone

"Oi oi, you guys high or some shit?" Sendo asked the two, suddenly regretting deciding to speak to Yuriko. Soldier? That's fine. Psychics, telekinesis, and other bullshit? That was a no. He decided to brush off that kid with the gun, who was seemingly disarmed by a much more stable man. He didn't know the guy, but he felt a bit more comfortable with the gun not in a shaky brat's hands.

Clearly that door wasn't the way out, so Sendo didn't feel the need to open it. But maybe that Alan guy did need some help...

With a possible drunk being drunk and the commotion being as loud as ever with someone mysteriously shut out by a self-operating door, one would expect that Will would do something absolutely stupid and possibly knock himself out. Instead, he did the complete opposite, and strange to see that his drunk trance was only an act.

His expression gone serious, Will proceeded towards the door, ignoring the fact that Shion and Huang were curious and concerned earlier from his "drunkness."

"Strange door. How to open you up..." Will grumbled to himself as he practically walked up to the door. After a moment of thought, he couldn't think of anything. Figures. Doors like this were a different story for Nephilims, that was for sure.

@Lizzy @Kaykay @ResistingTheEnlightened @Atomyk

As Alan approached further into the darkness, his feet brushing against something on the ground, the red light and the end of the hall became clearer. Something was sitting on the tiled floor, thought it was hard to discern in the light. Under the emergency light was a glass case affixed to the wall.

@ResistingTheEnlightened

---

The boy was in too much of trance to stop Sherlock as he grabbed the gun away. He swore and stepped angrily toward the older man. He looked ready to charge at Sherlock, but some semblance of sense managed to overcome him as he held back on attacking a guy with a gun. As Sherlock shot at the handle, the bullet bounced off the door's metal surface and affixed itself into the tile flooring, causing the teen to jump away like he was scalded. "Now who's the idiot, asshole?!"

He glared angrily from Sherlock to the door, breathing heavily for a moment before speaking again. "There's a bunch of dead fucking people in there, okay?" He gestured dramatically toward the door before making his way toward the desk. He slammed his hands down angrily on the wood in a fit of rage. The teen was fit to burst at any moment, and he had more than enough energy to spare. "I wanna know who's the fucker who put us in here, huh?" He spun around, taking in those who were paying attention to the spectacle. "Any one of you, huh? Okay, put your fucking hand up if you're behind this, all right! I will-- I will--" He looked off to the side and trailed off, unable to form the words to precisely express what he would do.​

Last edited:
Alan Wake

Alan felt the fear rising, unable to discern what it was that was in front of him, in fact, completely ignoring the fact that Sherlock even said anything to him. He crouched a little bit to get a better view, seemingly going to the glass, hopefully containing something heavy, as he held the Clicker rather tightly in front of him, like a crucifix to ward off demons, he hoped that the Clicker would do the same. And hopefully that whatever was in front of him didn't either.

Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock turned around for a moment, not at being called both an idiot or an asshole but rather... Why was this kid alive? As he turned, he pulled back the hammer of the pistol before raising it up to him, pointed straight center mass. "Yes, why are we in here?" He asked without any sort of emotion, but of curiousity as he had a hard stare placed at the boy. "You seem rather nervous.. Very shake-y... Is there something else you'd like to tell us that it behind that door before Mister Wake turns into a dead man aswell?" He questioned, with no regard.

@Atomyk

master_menace.gif

picard2.gif

"... I'll take that to mean you're alright." Picard was less offended than annoyed. He was unused to people talking to him that way, as someone of rank, and, ordinarily, he wouldn't tolerate it. But, he wasn't captain here.

Alan Wake

Alan felt the fear rising, unable to discern what it was that was in front of him, in fact, completely ignoring the fact that Sherlock even said anything to him. He crouched a little bit to get a better view, seemingly going to the glass, hopefully containing something heavy, as he held the Clicker rather tightly in front of him, like a crucifix to ward off demons, he hoped that the Clicker would do the same. And hopefully that whatever was in front of him didn't either.

Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock turned around for a moment, not at being called both an idiot or an asshole but rather... Why was this kid alive? As he turned, he pulled back the hammer of the pistol before raising it up to him, pointed straight center mass. "Yes, why are we in here?" He asked without any sort of emotion, but of curiousity as he had a hard stare placed at the boy. "You seem rather nervous.. Very shake-y... Is there something else you'd like to tell us that it behind that door before Mister Wake turns into a dead man aswell?" He questioned, with no regard.

@Atomyk

picard_hold_head.gif

Picard slowly moved to place himself between Sherlock and his target. "That's not necessary. The boy is a fool, but has he earned death? Put the gun down." Picard recognized it from his various holodeck experiences despite having no actual firearms in his time, phasers replacing them. He didn't have time to marvel at it, though, as he usually would, because he was too busy trying to save the boy from being shot.

@Atomyk
@ResistingTheEnlightened
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai

As Alan approached further into the darkness, his feet brushing against something on the ground, the red light and the end of the hall became clearer. Something was sitting on the tiled floor, thought it was hard to discern in the light. Under the emergency light was a glass case affixed to the wall.

@ResistingTheEnlightened

---

The boy was in too much of trance to stop Sherlock as he grabbed the gun away. He swore and stepped angrily toward the older man. He looked ready to charge at Sherlock, but some semblance of sense managed to overcome him as he held back on attacking a guy with a gun. As Sherlock shot at the handle, the bullet bounced off the door's metal surface and affixed itself into the tile flooring, causing the teen to jump away like he was scalded. "Now who's the idiot, asshole?!"

He glared angrily from Sherlock to the door, breathing heavily for a moment before speaking again. "There's a bunch of dead fucking people in there, okay?" He gestured dramatically toward the door before making his way toward the desk. He slammed his hands down angrily on the wood in a fit of rage. The teen was fit to burst at any moment, and he had more than enough energy to spare. "I wanna know who's the fucker who put us in here, huh?" He spun around, taking in those who were paying attention to the spectacle. "Any one of you, huh? Okay, put your fucking hand up if you're behind this, all right! I will-- I will--" He looked off to the side and trailed off, unable to form the words to precisely express what he would do.​

Yuriko looked at the boy and clicked her tongue. "Tsk tsk tsk. You're not going to shoot us. Your hand is shaking. You're hesitant." She said. Yuriko tapped her nails on the desk. "It seems everyone is on edge. Put the gun down, before someone gets hurt so we can formulate an escape plan."

"Oi oi, you guys high or some shit?" Sendo asked the two, suddenly regretting deciding to speak to Yuriko. Soldier? That's fine. Psychics, telekinesis, and other bullshit? That was a no. He decided to brush off that kid with the gun, who was seemingly disarmed by a much more stable man. He didn't know the guy, but he felt a bit more comfortable with the gun not in a shaky brat's hands.

Clearly that door wasn't the way out, so Sendo didn't feel the need to open it. But maybe that Alan guy did need some help...

Yuriko looked at the Master. "It wasn't my choice. It was the government's. If it weren't for the Crown Prince, I wouldn't be here." She smiled. "I like you, though. You're smart, unlike most."

She ignored Sendo's comment.

@Anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.