Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

"Ugh fuck..."

Rhonda would get up on shakey feet off the ground and look around. Her head was throbbing something fierce. "This isn't right..." While the last place she had been in hadn't been a pretty sight at least it didn't look like the waiting room to Hell. Damn she needed a bit of a stretch felt like she has slept for days. Her metallic arm would be raised the nuts and bolts clanking slightly as she did so.

"Rhonda?" A familiar voice spoke out.

Huh? Could it be? "Captain?" From across the room Rhonda would see her and she got a tinge of hope back.

She wasn't too hard to spot considering her almost 6'5 tall frame and her choice of clothes.

4618906-secret+wars+2099+%282015%29+001-003.jpg

"I'm glad to see a familiar face."

Captain America and Rhonda had met when the mechanic had been sent to Earth-928 a futuristic future of corruption and greed. Rhonda had been completely lost until she had met the Avengers of that reality who helped her understand what had happened. Was this similar? Was the crisis of multiple Earths still going on? Before Rhonda could ask Cap anything however she'd find her gone. Heroes never sleep after all.

Alan Wake

Alan felt the fear rising, unable to discern what it was that was in front of him, in fact, completely ignoring the fact that Sherlock even said anything to him. He crouched a little bit to get a better view, seemingly going to the glass, hopefully containing something heavy, as he held the Clicker rather tightly in front of him, like a crucifix to ward off demons, he hoped that the Clicker would do the same. And hopefully that whatever was in front of him didn't either.

Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock turned around for a moment, not at being called both an idiot or an asshole but rather... Why was this kid alive? As he turned, he pulled back the hammer of the pistol before raising it up to him, pointed straight center mass. "Yes, why are we in here?" He asked without any sort of emotion, but of curiousity as he had a hard stare placed at the boy. "You seem rather nervous.. Very shake-y... Is there something else you'd like to tell us that it behind that door before Mister Wake turns into a dead man aswell?" He questioned, with no regard.

@Atomyk
picard2.gif

"... I'll take that to mean you're alright." Picard was less offended than annoyed. He was unused to people talking to him that way, as someone of rank, and, ordinarily, he wouldn't tolerate it. But, he wasn't captain here.

picard_hold_head.gif

Picard slowly moved to place himself between Sherlock and his target. "That's not necessary. The boy is a fool, but has he earned death? Put the gun down." Picard recognized it from his various holodeck experiences despite having no actual firearms in his time, phasers replacing them. He didn't have time to marvel at it, though, as he usually would, because he was too busy trying to save the boy from being shot.

@Atomyk
@ResistingTheEnlightened
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai

Suddenly Sherlock would feel a firm hand on his shoulder. "I suggest you drop that." Not waiting for a response she'd quickly disarm Sherlock of his gun with a harder grip of his shoulder before pulling his arm back and taking it for herself. "We are all in this together and shooting someone in cold blood is not how we're going to survive this." She'd toss the gun over to Picard because he seemed to have a cool head on his shoulders.

Then another word of advice to Sherlock. "If I see you pulling another stunt like that you'll get something more than a sore shoulder. Have I made myself perfectly clear?"

@Atomyk

It had only been less than fifteen minutes here, and Will had a feeling that things were getting a tad messy for his standards. So, the Nephilim just backed off. He didn't feel the need to be in-between what would spark from Sherlock and Nathan. Looking over at the two that were concerned for him, he addressed them as if he wasn't so drunk before.

"So... do any of you have the slightest hint on what has happened here? I'm a tad lost," his heavy British accent mixed in with his sudden shift from drunkened to sobered, Will was finally somewhat able to focus on what was important at the moment. One of those important things was figuring out on why they were here or why things happened this way.

@Lizzy @Kaykay

WYoOegy.png

The teen seemed taken aback for a moment as he stared down the gun he'd been waving around only moments before. Before long, his brow furrowed, and he looked at Sherlock with malice. "Are you fucking kidding me? Whatever, man, that's bullshit. You shoot me, and I swear to god, you're fucked! My father will come down on you. You'll be so fucking sued, and-and--" Licking his lips, the boy paused as Picard came by to put himself between them. This seemed to displease the teen, as he then stomped forward, pushing up next to Picard to point at Sherlock. "I don't need anyone's help!" Teeth practically grinding, the boy looked up at Picard as if to challenge him to step forward again. After a moment of silence, he looked back to Sherlock. "I don't have to tell you retards anything. You're just as fucking suspicious as I am! That guy's fucked for all I care."

But the boy's words fell flat as Captain America disarmed Sherlock. He slowly lowered his hand, seemingly not bothering to go for the gun once it was tossed to the ground. He gave a wary look toward the Captain, staring at her for a transfixed moment. "Fucking stupid," he muttered, eventually turning away and moving back toward the desk. Leaning back against it, his eyes continued to dart toward the door that Alan had disappeared behind.

@BarrenThin @Jeremi

---

Thankfully for Alan, nothing moved in the hall. His slow walk to the glass case was uneventful, and a closer inspection of whatever was on the ground showed it to be an outstretched hand, as if it had tried to make it to the glass before its untimely demise. A look inside revealed a first aid kit and two flashlights.

In Case of Emergency

Break Glass

@ResistingTheEnlightened

Last edited:
It had only been less than fifteen minutes here, and Will had a feeling that things were getting a tad messy for his standards. So, the Nephilim just backed off. He didn't feel the need to be in-between what would spark from Sherlock and Nathan. Looking over at the two that were concerned for him, he addressed them as if he wasn't so drunk before.

"So... do any of you have the slightest hint on what has happened here? I'm a tad lost," his heavy British accent mixed in with his sudden shift from drunkened to sobered, Will was finally somewhat able to focus on what was important at the moment. One of those important things was figuring out on why they were here or why things happened this way.

@Lizzy @Kaykay
That was...weird. Just pretending to be drunk, huh? Well, not like something like that hadn't happened before. Huang Rong decided to follow the "drunk" guy to the door. Brute forcing it probably wouldn't get them anywhere.

And before she could get any real thought on the door done, some hunk of metal was getting tossed back and forth like a little kid's toy. From what was said she could gather it was dangerous, but she wasn't quite sure how. Shoot suggested a projectile of some sort, but no arrow in existence could fit inside that thing. Ah, whatever. Until they bothered her, it wasn't her problem.

She shrugged. "I don't know. But there's not a lot in here, so I think we should probably just try to get out. This door is probably our best bet, but that boy over there seems to think it's dangerous," she said, pointing at Nathan.

@Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies

Whatever chaos permuted this place, while others saw fit to find refuge in each other?

At least one would have rolled for cover the first opportunity. The fruits of which saw her in her familiar territory. The darkness and the heights. Some things ran in the blood after all. So, what was this? Some new scheme of the Outsider? No...His gift would be active otherwise. So perhaps this was a worst case scenario and she, against all odds was kidnapped and being held somewhere, under intense hallucination. If that was the case, boy did she feel sorry for her kidnappers.

The last time around, it didn't go so well for them when her father came after them.

Things were different now though.... She was no longer that little girl.

And she had fangs of her own.

One hand moved to slip her mask up.

tumblr_npzcr9Qqp71rmfzd9o3_400.gif

And Emily Kaldwin took her fathers lessons to heart as she began to gather intelligence on her fellow prisoners in steath. What could be their connection?

And would finding it mean returning home, where she belonged?

@Atomyk @First post yo​

"... I'll take that to mean you're alright." Picard was less offended than annoyed. He was unused to people talking to him that way, as someone of rank, and, ordinarily, he wouldn't tolerate it. But, he wasn't captain here.

Picard slowly moved to place himself between Sherlock and his target. "That's not necessary. The boy is a fool, but has he earned death? Put the gun down." Picard recognized it from his various holodeck experiences despite having no actual firearms in his time, phasers replacing them. He didn't have time to marvel at it, though, as he usually would, because he was too busy trying to save the boy from being shot.

The Master could only shake his head at the bald man's annoyance and speed at leaving the conversation, simply taunting as he walked off "Fine! I like men with a bit more wit anyway's!".

Then, noticing the sudden Quarrel break out the Master could only laugh while exclaiming from where he stood "Ha! What a fool! He just shows arrives in a odd and new place with a ton of characters and his first response is to shoot someone? Pathetic! At least wait until you're alone with them, I mean seriously!". It also seemed that many others had taken attention to this too intervening with the situation, so this upstart was quite under control. However a mental note was made as to his apparently short, or non-existent temper.

@ResistingTheEnlightened
Yuriko looked at the Master. "It wasn't my choice. It was the government's. If it weren't for the Crown Prince, I wouldn't be here." She smiled. "I like you, though. You're smart, unlike most."

She ignored Sendo's comment.
tumblr_mifssar0Uz1s59ztqo1_500.gif

Once the Master's little rant was done with that commotion he turned his head back to the girl and replied "Bah! Those damn Government types, already sticking their noses into other peoples heads!", the mention of which suddenly caused the drumming noise in his head to get louder. He flinched slightly at the now increase of volume but quickly readjusted himself while saying pointing a finger at his own head "The Government back where I came from messed with me too. They showed me things, and now there's THIS DAMN DRUMMING IN MY HEAD THAT WON'T STOP!" as he suddenly burst in volume, but not in a angry manner but rather a burst of energy, like he was announcing it to the crowd.

After that little episode though he voice lowered back to a normal volume and he continued as if he had never rose his voice in the first place "And why thank you! You seem rather Intelligent yourself", then after a brief pause he continued "Say, you wouldn't mind trying to investigate this place together would you? I must say I find it fascinating that so many people just randomly show up here at once, all just as lost as the next as to where we are... There's definitely some sort of mystery behind this".

Last edited:
The Master could only shake his head at the bald man's annoyance and speed at leaving the conversation, simply taunting as he walked off "Fine! I like men with a bit more wit anyway's!".

Then, noticing the sudden Quarrel break out the Master could only laugh while exclaiming from where he stood "Ha! What a fool! He just shows arrives in a odd and new place with a ton of characters and his first response is to shoot someone? Pathetic! At least wait until you're alone with them, I mean seriously!". It also seemed that many others had taken attention to this too intervening with the situation, so this upstart was quite under control. However a mental note was made as to his apparently short, or non-existent temper.

@ResistingTheEnlightened

tumblr_mifssar0Uz1s59ztqo1_500.gif

Once the Master's little rant was done with that commotion he turned his head back to the girl and replied "Bah! Those damn Government types, already sticking their noses into other peoples heads!", the mention of which suddenly caused the drumming noise in his head to get louder. He flinched slightly at the now increase of volume but quickly readjusted himself while saying pointing a finger at his own head "The Government back where I came from messed with me too. They showed me things, and now there's THIS DAMN DRUMMING IN MY HEAD THAT WON'T STOP!" as he suddenly burst in volume, but not in a angry manner but rather a burst of energy, like he was announcing it to the crowd.

After that little episode though he voice lowered back to a normal volume and he continued as if he had never rose his voice in the first place "And why thank you! You seem rather Intelligent yourself", then after a brief pause he continued "Say, you wouldn't mind trying to investigate this place together would you? I must say I find it fascinating that so many people just randomly show up here at once, all just as lost as the next as to where we are... There's definitely some sort of mystery behind this".​

"Sounds like you have a horrible government." Yuriko said. She crossed her legs again. "And yes, let us explore together! I like finding secrets of facilities like this! Let us do it together!"

((And now, I sleep.))

"Sounds like you have a horrible government." Yuriko said. She crossed her legs again. "And yes, let us explore together! I like finding secrets of facilities like this! Let us do it together!"
"Oh they are TERRIBLE! Thankfully I just sent back to their own world to be slaughtered by bunch of invading Daleks just a few days ago! Which is rather amusing". Then once she said yes to exploring together he clasped his hands together before raising them in the air as he exclaimed "Oh Yeah! This place is no match for the both of us! Woo!".

Prologue: The Doctor & Leo Elster

The Time Lord known as The Doctor woke up with a start. 'Leo!' Luckily, his companion was still here. They had been at an Anti-Synth riot in a Parallel Universe, trying to keep the peace, and then there was a riot, and a pinch, and a flash, and Medicini teaching him to cook, or was that a different day? It didn't matter anyhow. His head was ringing, but he still shook Leo by his coat. 'Leo! Leo, are you okay? No no no...'

But luckily for him, the young man woke up, almost instantly rising to his feet, and looking at the assembled crowd. 'Where are we? Did Holt get to us or-'
But The Doctor wasn't listening. He could sense him. He was near. He could almost hear the rival Time Lord's heartbeat. It must be him. It had to be him. He shook his head as he approached The Master.
tumblr_mw9rvfOMjs1qcr9ejo2_250.gif

'Well, well, well, if it isn't my old school chum. I knew that you had to be behind this somehow. But why here. Why now? When last we met, you were a charming bald man with a nice tie. Tell me, what happened to that tie? Oh, and how are you still alive?'

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai

Well, well, well, if it isn't my old school chum. I knew that you had to be behind this somehow. But why here. Why now? When last we met, you were a charming bald man with a nice tie. Tell me, what happened to that tie? Oh, and how are you still alive?'
eaf5b1733dcbd8e4448a4ecd0d4a55ca21114701_hq.gif

And right on que, once The Master had finished his statement to the girl he heard the voice of the only other Time Lord left in this Galaxy. He turned to face the Doctor with a dastardly grin and responded "Ooh how sweet! You think I'm the one behind this!". He patted the Doctor's shoulder and said "Old friend, if I was behind this I guarantee I would not be with all these rabble" paying special mind to gesture towards Sherlock and Picard, "and you would be much, much worse for wear. As for how I survived? Let's just say I have my ways like you have yours" he finished with a soft sinister laugh. Then suddenly clasping his hands together he exclaimed "Oh yea! That's right! Just a few days ago I sent your beloved Time Lords back to their doom! With YOUR help I might add! Don't be so down though, that was only the second time you doomed your entire race!".

Knowing damn well this would only confuse the Doctor since this regeneration was from before the Time War his grin got bigger and he patted his shoulder again before lowering his hand back down and tauntingly said "You'll see what I mean in due time my friend... We aren't actually as different as you think we are".

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Link to sign-ups.

RULES

1. You must follow in accordance to Iwaku's rules.

2. No OOC talk in the IC. Please take all OOC discussion to the group's General Chat and all roleplay discussion to the group's RP Discussion.

3. No god-modding or meta-gaming. If you're not sure what those terms mean, this blog post might just be for you!

4. There will be no dice rolls for fights. Some certain actions and events might require them, but only if I or someone assisting me says so.

5. Please post once a chapter. Not doing so will result in your character possibly being removed from the game. At the very least, PM me if anything comes up and I'll do my best to keep you around.

CHAPTER ONE
"Welcome to Aether"

At first, it felt like just a small pinch.

You may not have even noticed it at first, the obtrusion too benign to even comprehend. It's not something one usually experienced throughout their day; an unknown force that seemed to tug at their very being. The pinch soon became much more violent, feeling as if someone had plunged a hand deep inside you to grab hold of your stomach. A sick sensation came upon you as you were yanked roughly to the side into a corridor of darkness.

After the intense movement, the tugging lessened, but you could still feel something pulling you along. No matter where you were before, all you could see now was darkness-- an inky black void that seemed to cradle you as you were pulled along an invisible track, taking you away to places unknown. If you tried to call out, it turned out be useless, your own voice going silent as it left your lips. Moving also turned out to be fruitless, as whatever was holding on to you was refusing to let go.

You couldn't be entirely sure how long you sat in that blank space, but eventually a series of sensations began to assault you. A loud crashed erupted from somewhere unknown, followed by a harsh hissing sound that could have been steam escaping from a pipe. The smell of sulfur touched your nostrils as a myriad of screams echoed all around you. They got louder and louder, the smell intensifying all the while, until just before it felt like it had gone on forever--

You crashed.

You lay upon solid ground, feeling some sort of fabric beneath you. The sounds of screaming had died out, replace now by the sound of dull banging from somewhere off in the distance. Every few moments, a sizzling sound could be heard from above, flashing a brief bright light. Once you decided to open your eyes and take a look at your surroundings, you quickly saw what was most apparent-- you were not alone. Others, just like you, were waking up in various states of confusion. You all sat on a grand red carpet that ran the length of the room. Under that carpet were pristine beige tiles, their reflective surfaces looking dull with bits and pieces of debris laying on top of them. The room was rectangular, illuminated only consistently by red flashing lights lining the ceiling. On one end of the room stood large metal double doors, while the other end featured a statue that reached toward the ceiling. The statue depicted twin snakes winding around a winged staff, though one of its wings had broken off and fallen to the carpet below. Some of you would recognize this statue as a depiction of the Caduceus medical symbol. Beyond the statue sat an oak desk that ran the length of the wall, flanked by metal doors. Computers and chairs sat behind the desk, resembling a secretary's work space.

Above this desk was a large banner draped on the wall. On this banner read--

Welcome to Aether

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Nathan Prescott [Life is Strange]
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Locus [Red vs Blue]
@Mighty Roman as Leo Elster [Humans] and The Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Gummi Bunnies as Nezu Jirou/Rat [Tantei Opera Milky Holmes]
@The Man Without Fear as Ash Williams [Evil Dead] and Johnny [The Room]
@C.T. as Doctor Emily Grey [Red vs Blue]
@Gibbons as Sendo Takeshi [Hajime no Ippo]
@The Silver Paladin as Yuriko Omega [Command and Conquer: Red Alert]
@OrlandoBloomers as Max Rockatansky [Mad Max]
@Kaykay as Huang Rong [Legend of the Condor Heroes]
@Jerelin as Cersei Lannister [Game of Thrones]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Carl Grimes [The Walking Dead]
@Jeremi as Rhonda Kerske [Dead Rising]
@york as Jean Kirstein [Attack on Titan]
@Gummi Bunnies as William "Will" Owen Herondale [Infernal Devices]
@Lizzy as Shion and Nezumi "Rat" [No. 6]
@BarrenThin as Jean-Luc Picard [Star Trek]
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as The Master [Doctor Who]
@Lissamel as Catherine [Gregory Horror Show]
@CookieMonster as Jenny [Doctor Who]
@Ryu Keiko as Daniel Angelle [Original Character]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Alan Wake [Alan Wake] and Sherlock Holmes [Sherlock Holmes]​
Jean Kirstein - Prologue; Attack on Omelette
@Atomyk @Others?
Jean was busy cooking up a storm somewhere in the Inner District's kitchen, their most recent victory, despite their many losses needed some form of celebration after all, not to mention, as much as it stings to admit it; Eren Jaeger saved them all. Yes, that's right; Jean Kirstein, Eren's seemingly eternal rival ended up in the kitchen, cooking for him! It wasn't like Jean looked like he was enjoying it too much either, he bore such an eternal scowl on his face that he'd probably make the smiling Titan frown. Just then, to make things worse, as he was wrapping up his dish; an omelette, complete with a few sides, he heard a quiet crashing noise followed by the sudden, rapid sounds of someone running, on all fours, an almost animalistic growl reached the air, like a small human sized abnormal titan had entered the room before a brown haired girl suddenly leapt into the air, catching something in her mouth that Jean was just picking up, about to put on a loaf of bread on the tray... She screeched to a halt, with the nabbed item between her teeth as she slowly started to register what it was...
tumblr_mmu1xbcIlV1rpfx57o2_500.gif

"Tch... Come on Sasha, did you think I'd be stupid enough to wave around meat when I-" He didn't have the time to finish, as the girl, who he'd come to know as "Sasha Braus" suddenly rushed towards the tray in a blur, suddenly snatching the omelette straight off of it "Omelette... Get!" she shouted, raising the plate triumphantly above her head, like she was in an Legend of Zelda game... Then, she ran out, with a look of a starved animal in her eyes as she sought out a safe place to devour her freshly stolen meal. "... The things I have to deal with..." Jean muttered bitterly, looking at the now empty tray, he prepared to endure a few more moments of this ordeal in order to replace the missing dishes on the tray when a head of blonde hair suddenly appeared next to him, holding the tray... With all of it's ingredients there!
tumblr_mvmo502rm51rvwepio2_500.gif

"Don't worry... I switched it with mine!" she was no other than Krista Lenz; always seeming to come to the aid of others when one least expected, Jean looked a little surprised, but, eventually snapped out of it, taking the plate with a subtle grunt... His way of expressing his thanks before he headed off, delivering the plate to Eren's room before he headed off to his own chamber to finally relax a little, it looked like Eren needed some time alone; with Mikasa by his side of course, probably not too happy about the whole Annie thing. He groaned a little, rubbing his forehead "Can't even get any peace these days..." he muttered, picking up a pencil, and grabbing a rather thick book, filled with drawings, well, more like a bunch of torn out pages, flipping to an empty one before he started to draw... Though it was usually his habbit to draw Mikasa, this time around, despite not being fully aware of it, as the drawing progressed, it slowly started to resemble a certain girl with an immense appetite Sasha or, well "Potato Girl" as her colleagues still call her every now and then. The day's stress was beginning to take it's toll on Jean's mind though, and, eventually, as his drawing neard it's completion, he felt his grip on the pencil loosen as he felt something tugging on his very being itself... What was it? A new form of Attack from the Titan Shifters? An interrogation technique? Before he knew it, everything went dark, and he almost thought he had spontaneously died right then and there, lacking the ability to move or talk as he felt himself continuosly being tugged along, through what appeared to be the very fabric of reality itself... His senses being assaulted by various noises and smells he had a hard time deciphering, until his eyes finally opened, trying to adjust to the flickering red lights, observing the very unfamiliar surroundings before pinching himself a few times, assuring himself that he wasn't dreaming, or at least it didn't seem like it. Then, with that, he sat down in one of the Office chairs, causing it to bounce a little as a rather sour expression crossed his face.
8921a41f0fc7b9f0d4efa9893c4ffcd51427866481_full.jpg

"What kind of Insanity am I subjected to this time..." He muttered, putting a hand on his cheek as he seemed to be brooding, his mind trying to come up with thousands upon thousands of explanations as to what had happened, and why he was even here; this situation was not something the logic he typically used would function very well in after all...​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
eaf5b1733dcbd8e4448a4ecd0d4a55ca21114701_hq.gif

And right on que, once The Master had finished his statement to the girl he heard the voice of the only other Time Lord left in this Galaxy. He turned to face the Doctor with a dastardly grin and responded "Ooh how sweet! You think I'm the one behind this!". He patted the Doctor's shoulder and said "Old friend, if I was behind this I guarantee I would not be with all these rabble" paying special mind to gesture towards Sherlock and Picard, "and you would be much, much worse for wear. As for how I survived? Let's just say I have my ways like you have yours" he finished with a soft sinister laugh. Then suddenly clasping his hands together he exclaimed "Oh yea! That's right! Just a few days ago I sent your beloved Time Lords back to their doom! With YOUR help I might add! Don't be so down though, that was only the second time you doomed your entire race!".

Knowing damn well this would only confuse the Doctor since this regeneration was from before the Time War his grin got bigger and he patted his shoulder again before lowering his hand back down and tauntingly said "You'll see what I mean in due time my friend... We aren't actually as different as you think we are".
The Doctor gave The Master a curious look. He tried putting together the pieces of his nemesis' riddles. Was this to do with the Time War? The Doctor couldn't bear to think of it. He'd tried to avoid it, living on the fringes of it. Whichever future this Master came from it was clear that the conflict must've escalated to some degree....
5HHnb8s.gif

tumblr_mw9qexoRil1rn3zbbo3_r1_500.gif

'Whatever plans you do have, I won't have any part in them! Now, when are we? Which year? I have a feeling that you're just as eager to get back to wherever you were hiding as I am to get back to the TARDIS, so you may as well tell me.'
He shrugged, looking at the assembled group. Other than his nemesis, he didn't recognise any of them. He turned his focus back to the rogue Time Lord, looking him in the eyes.
'I have a feeling that you're just as trapped as the rest of us....'

Leo, meanwhile, approached Jean, but he did so with much trepidation, as if he were approaching a wild animal that could attack him at any moment. He looked human.
'Do you know where you are? Do you know how you got here?'

@york @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Ash Willaims
View attachment 86334

"...found in the sporting department. Shop S-mart, shop S-Smart!" The S-Mart employ let out a short chuckle. Ash Williams loved his job; the housewares departments wasliek a second home to him. Being able to wake up every morning and see all those smiling faces, all those customers who had chosen the great deals of S-mart over all her competitors; its was a dream come true. His energetic sales pitch had gathered quite a crowd around the sporting department, with half the store's, no, the mall's population swarming Ash's post, starry eyed and bewildered.

But something was bothering the Employee. Something serious. He usually enjoyed being watched as he worked; it was a great time to tell his customers stories; no matter how many times his bosses told him that telling shoppers about his "antics" was putting them off their shopping, Ash knew the tales of his weeks in the past were only gaining his beloved store publicity. Yet, something was holding Ash back, and he knew exactly what it was; Lynda. To think it was over a year ago now that Williams and his friends had broken into that old cabin. Over a year since he had awaken the dead with his mistake. Over a year since his own hand had betrayed him and tried to slit his own through, forcing him to hack it of with a chainsaw. Over a year since every single one of his friends either died or fell under the possession of the Deadites. Over a year since he had killed his girlfriend, Lynda. He had, of course, moved on rather quickly; there was still a long dead girl from 1300ad swooning over him, and that was something very few people could say. But regardless, S-Mart wasn't the same without her.

Despite his deep thinking, Ash maintained his smooth talking facade.

"Alright everybody, continue your shop, but remember, if you ever need me, I'll be waiting down at the housewares department; shop S-Mart, shop S-Smart everybody!" Within moments of his dismissal, shoppers returned to their everyday business. Ash watched as his subject went their seperate ways.

He really was the King of S-Mart

He heard footsteps behind him, and pivoted instantly towards them. Ash knew that there were only two types of people who walked up behind him while he was working; beautiful women who couldn't get enough of his stories, and daemons. With the sports department guns to his left, and the jewlery and gardening departments to his right, he was prepared for either. He had developed a great opening line for either scenario too.

"Hello Ma'am, how can I be of .... Oh"

Jonny
tumblr_mhwd7h0vfP1qcga5ro1_500.gif

"Oh, Ash, You So Fahnee"
Translated from Jonny talk -Oh, Ahsley, your are a funny man

Jonny let out a prolonged, emotionless laugh.
"I'm nawt a gurel Ash, don't be readicoolaarse!"
Translated from Jonny Talk- I'm not a girl, don't be ridiculous

His "laughing" continued, damaging the hearing of everyone who had the misfortune of hearing it. Jonny had been harassing Ash for a long time now, ever since he left "beautiful San Fransisco", mainly due to the fact that Mr.Williams was the only person in town who listen to Jonny's many, many problem.
"Yay see, the weel weeson I'm here is becorse of Leesa; she tried to chall me agin!"
Translated from Jonny talk- the real reason I am here is because of Lisa; she tried to call me again

At an instant Jonny mood completely flipped. The whole reason he left "beautiful San Fransisco" was because of how badly his fiancé had manipulated him. She was tearing him apart;he couldn't take it anymore! Now, she expected him to come back to her like some trained bird!

Cheep Cheep Cheep

"Listen, Jonny, as much as I like helping customers, you need to see a professional about this kinda stuff"

"Pfft! Awsh, stawp being a Psychiatreest!"
Translated from Jonny speak- pfft! Ash, stop being a psychiatrist!

Jonny hated being analysed; Ash was betraying him.
"Uh, you betwaaay me Awsh, er'ry wan betwaaay me Awsh!"
Translated form Jonny speak- you have betrayed me, Ashley; everyone betrays me, Ash!

All of a sudden a strange force gripped Ash. First of all, it was like a pinching sensation, right down his spine. The pain swiftly grew to the level of a needle, then a knife, then an axe. Ash had felt serious paid before(such as the time he removed his own hand), but none as severe as this; it was hellish. Within moments, he was on the floor, the room spinning around him, his stomach turning. He closed his eyes to stop the blurring. He blacked out.

He awoke in a strange room, with a strange hissing attacking his ears, a hissing akin to that of a kettle or a steam iron. He was laying on a red carpet, surrounded by people, just as disorientated. Ash surveyed his body of injuries, finding none, not even a scratch on his back, despite his pain. Now something was really wrong.

There was only one explanation; Deadites and Demons. They had taken him out of his confront zone to mess with him; they'll probably want him to participate in some sick game sooner or later. But Ash wasn't one for playing by the rules. He had been taken out of one comfort zone and into another.

He muttered under his breath

"Hail to the king, baby"

With no guns and now left hand, he knew he would only have his wit to guid him through this ordeal. Anyone around him could be possessed; they would kill him sooner or later, so there was no point prolonging his life for a few moments of silence. He jumped to his feet and yelled.

"All right your primitive screw heads, listen up!"

Unknown to the S-Mart employee Demon hunter, Jonny lay whimpering across the room, muttering about his "betrayal", not even noticing the change in scenery.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 1
The Doctor gave The Master a curious look. He tried putting together the pieces of his nemesis' riddles. Was this to do with the Time War? The Doctor couldn't bear to think of it. He'd tried to avoid it, living on the fringes of it. Whichever future this Master came from it was clear that the conflict must've escalated to some degree...

'Whatever plans you do have, I won't have any part in them! Now, when are we? Which year? I have a feeling that you're just as eager to get back to wherever you were hiding as I am to get back to the TARDIS, so you may as well tell me.'
He shrugged, looking at the assembled group. Other than his nemesis, he didn't recognise any of them. He turned his focus back to the rogue Time Lord, looking him in the eyes.
'I have a feeling that you're just as trapped as the rest of us....'
tumblr_n2ahfoQqXD1rj7z7ro1_250.gif

The Master's rather sinister grin calmed down back to a playful grin once the Doctor got serious about the situation at hand, as much fun as it was to mess with the Doctor he was right to be taking this situation seriously. Whoever was at fault had managed to drag two Time Lords into it with no knowledge of what was happening. Ready to co-operate for the time being the Master replied "Last time we were on Earth, which was a few days ago for me it had just reached 2010. However, since then I went to one of the Ood's world, and from there was sucked into here... And judging from your regeneration you're even earlier than 2005... or 2013. Time is weird... Any ways! Clearly we came here from different points of time, so it would be unwise of us to assume this world shares the same time as either of our original locations... in which case I have no clue as to the year of this place".

Last edited:
Reactions: Mighty Roman
tumblr_n2ahfoQqXD1rj7z7ro1_250.gif

The Master's rather sinister grin calmed down back to a playful grin once the Doctor got serious about the situation at hand, as much fun as it was to mess with the Doctor he was right to be taking this situation seriously. Whoever was at fault had managed to drag two Time Lords into it with no knowledge of what was happening. Ready to co-operate for the time being the Master replied "Last time we were on Earth, which was a few days ago for me it had just reached 2010. However, since then I went to one of the Ood's world, and from there was sucked into here... And judging from your regeneration you're even earlier than 2005... or 2013. Time is weird... Any ways! Clearly we came here from different points of time, so it would be unwise of us to assume this world shares the same time as either of our original locations... in which case I have no clue as to the year of this place".​
The Doctor smiled. That was all he needed. He had his friend back. For now. Until he tried to kill him again, that is. 'Last time I was in 'the present day' was 2003. Or was it 2005? I forget. It was the one with the Zygons, and Lucie's grandmother. Okay, I'm getting distracted...' People hated it when he got distracted. 'Assuming that we're both in the same boat, looks like we're on the same side! Haven't said that in a while....Now, knowing you, I assumed you're armed, so you could blast us through the door?' Despite his friendly, conversational tone, The Doctor seemed very worried indeed, pacing up and down the room as he spoke.
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai

The Doctor smiled. That was all he needed. He had his friend back. For now. Until he tried to kill him again, that is. 'Last time I was in 'the present day' was 2003. Or was it 2005? I forget. It was the one with the Zygons, and Lucie's grandmother. Okay, I'm getting distracted...' People hated it when he got distracted. 'Assuming that we're both in the same boat, looks like we're on the same side! Haven't said that in a while....Now, knowing you, I assumed you're armed, so you could blast us through the door?' Despite his friendly, conversational tone, The Doctor seemed very worried indeed, pacing up and down the room as he spoke.
tumblr_munv0l2P2Z1qcga5ro1_500.gif

The Master's playful grin suddenly become a dastardly grin as he exclaimed "You bet I can take that door down!" and suddenly he sprinted off a few steps so that he was standing right in front of the door. Eyeing it down he stretched his legs out to get in stance and twitched his hands excitingly announcing "Alright Mr.Door! It's time for the Drums to bring you Crashing Down!" before he shooting his palm forwards towards the door, laughing maniacly... only to suddenly stopped and look at his extended arm confusingly. "I said... Time to come Crashing down!" stretching his palm out at the door a second time. His confused look was now obvious and he began to exclaim to the Doctor "I... I don't get what's happening. Where I just came from I was full of energy! I could jump and run insanely fast, I could shoot lightning even! But here... Nothing!". Disappointingly he lowered his arm and walked back to the Doctor before continuing "So apparently this realm can limit one's powers...". Deep in thought he gave the Doctor a now worried look and stated "I'd be careful, in this place we might be just as vulnerable as your average day human".

Last edited:
tumblr_munv0l2P2Z1qcga5ro1_500.gif

The Master's playful grin suddenly become a dastardly grin as he exclaimed "You bet I can take that door down!" and suddenly he sprinted off a few steps so that he was standing right in front of the door. Eyeing it down he stretched his legs out to get in stance and twitched his hands excitingly announcing "Alright Mr.Door! It's time for the Drums to bring you Crashing Down!" before he shooting his palm forwards towards the door, laughing maniacly... only to suddenly stopped and look at his extended arm confusingly. "I said... Time to come Crashing down!" stretching his palm out at the door a second time. His confused look was now obvious and he began to exclaim to the Doctor "I... I don't get what's happening. Where I just came from I was full of energy! I could jump and run insanely fast, I could shoot lightning even! But here... Nothing!". Disappointingly he lowered his arm and walked back to the Doctor before continuing "So apparently this realm can limit one's powers...". Deep in thought he gave the Doctor a now worried look and stated "I'd be careful, in this place we might be just as vulnerable as your average day human".
The Doctor smiled smugly. 'And we wouldn't want you running out of regenerations again, would we?' He scratched his chin, looking at the door with an almost disappointment. 'Ugh, just imagine being half-human! All of a sudden that old joke's really running thin. Door, door door. How do we get past it?' Any sort of key, or ID lock? Or do we really have use the magical Time Lord power of brute force? Unless anyone here's got some sort of Super-Strength I don't know about. Or has a head capable of breaking through steel....'
The Doctor then put his head to the door, and knocked on it, trying to find out how thick it was, an what it was made of. He looked back at The Master. 'Any other ideas?'

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai

The Doctor smiled smugly. 'And we wouldn't want you running out of regenerations again, would we?' He scratched his chin, looking at the door with an almost disappointment. 'Ugh, just imagine being half-human! All of a sudden that old joke's really running thin. Door, door door. How do we get past it?' Any sort of key, or ID lock? Or do we really have use the magical Time Lord power of brute force? Unless anyone here's got some sort of Super-Strength I don't know about. Or has a head capable of breaking through steel....'
The Doctor then put his head to the door, and knocked on it, trying to find out how thick it was, an what it was made of. He looked back at The Master. 'Any other ideas?'
The Master shook his head at the Doctor's first comment and said "If powers are being restricted, we might not even be able to Regenerate. Regardless of how many we have left". He then looked back at the door thinking while the Doctor went on about the half-human joke and ways to get through. Once he was asked for ideas he responded "Perhaps", before pointing at the Snake Statue and considering "That is the only other notable thing about this room... Maybe that has a means? And if not a means, a clue as to where we are at the very least...". Then glancing at the desk again he added "Though I never actually searched this desk yet either" he pointed out before he walked up to the Desk and began searching through it's drawers, gesturing to the Doctor to help him out.

The Master shook his head at the Doctor's first comment and said "If powers are being restricted, we might not even be able to Regenerate. Regardless of how many we have left". He then looked back at the door thinking while the Doctor went on about the half-human joke and ways to get through. Once he was asked for ideas he responded "Perhaps", before pointing at the Snake Statue and considering "That is the only other notable thing about this room... Maybe that has a means? And if not a means, a clue as to where we are at the very least...". Then glancing at the desk again he added "Though I never actually searched this desk yet either" he pointed out before he walked up to the Desk and began searching through it's drawers, gesturing to the Doctor to help him out.
The Doctor glanced over at the drawer, before rifling through it himself. 'You're right.....and assuming that we only have one life, we may as well live it right. And by that, I don't mean taking up knitting or exercise. I mean...' He looked at the statue that The Master had pointed at. 'Has anyone tried moving the statue? Perhaps that could be our way out of here...Maybe, just maybe, it could activate some kind of locking mechanism, and open the Door. Unless our captor was stupid enough to leave his keys in the drawer.

That said, it would probably take the two of us to move it.'
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai

latest

"Ugh fuck..."

Rhonda would get up on shakey feet off the ground and look around. Her head was throbbing something fierce. "This isn't right..." While the last place she had been in hadn't been a pretty sight at least it didn't look like the waiting room to Hell. Damn she needed a bit of a stretch felt like she has slept for days. Her metallic arm would be raised the nuts and bolts clanking slightly as she did so.

"Rhonda?" A familiar voice spoke out.

Huh? Could it be? "Captain?" From across the room Rhonda would see her and she got a tinge of hope back.

She wasn't too hard to spot considering her almost 6'5 tall frame and her choice of clothes.

4618906-secret+wars+2099+%282015%29+001-003.jpg

"I'm glad to see a familiar face."

Captain America and Rhonda had met when the mechanic had been sent to Earth-928 a futuristic future of corruption and greed. Rhonda had been completely lost until she had met the Avengers of that reality who helped her understand what had happened. Was this similar? Was the crisis of multiple Earths still going on? Before Rhonda could ask Cap anything however she'd find her gone. Heroes never sleep after all.

Suddenly Sherlock would feel a firm hand on his shoulder. "I suggest you drop that." Not waiting for a response she'd quickly disarm Sherlock of his gun with a harder grip of his shoulder before pulling his arm back and taking it for herself. "We are all in this together and shooting someone in cold blood is not how we're going to survive this." She'd toss the gun over to Picard because he seemed to have a cool head on his shoulders.

Then another word of advice to Sherlock. "If I see you pulling another stunt like that you'll get something more than a sore shoulder. Have I made myself perfectly clear?"

@Atomyk
Sherlock Holmes

With a cold hard stare, he'd step a foot away from her, his blank yet angered eyes sending a message. "You people really have no sense of communication, do you?" He scoffed, his hand on the weaponed tightened and placed on the inside of his coat pocket. "It was a try of hard persuasion to get the boy to speak. And with his irrationality and little knowledge of such a weapon, why else would he fear more for his life with his own gun at the hands of another stranger." He smiled, her attempts to diffuse him would not work on him as he simply moved away from her. "Please, don't threaten me with child's play. It's rather boring." He groaned, seemingly back to working on the door. "Thank you, but please, please don't try and follow!" And so Sherlock went inside another door next to Alan's.

Alan Wake

Alan found his source of safety. The Light which inhabited all, was at his finger tips. Whatever though, noise or not, it'd keep him safe as a hard tipped shoe met the glass, seemingly removing the first aid kit and the lights, one placed in his pocket as he turned the other on, continuing his hopefully short trek deeper into the lions den. "Safety in Light. Repel the Darkness."

@Atomyk @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @BarrenThin @Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.