The Morrighan

Lady of Red Roses
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hi! I've had this storyline / character saved up for quite some time now, and I really want to find a group of people who want to help me bring it to life! This RP takes place in the Tokyo Ghoul Universe, but in an AU where none of the events from the anime / characters from that anime exist. The setting will be Tokyo ; specifically the 13th ward. The main character - our leading lady - is a young ghoul named Ayako. Over the course of this RP, she will grow from a recently escaped inmate of one of the containment facilities sprouting throughout the city into one of the most feared and respected ghouls in Tokyo. I'll reveal more of the storyline if enough people show interest!

I'm interested, will the characters all be ghouls facing off against the faceless agents or will it be written from both perspectives?

@The Morrighan

So I actually have a storyline outlined for that! A young CGC agent has been assigned her case after she relocated from Osaka to Tokyo. He / she begins to search for her and as they do they end up killing / capturing other ghouls and rising through the ranks. The whole time, the waitress at a cafe they frequent - with whom they become good friends - is actually Ayako herself. She has been keeping track of the investigation the entire time, waiting in the wings While feeding them false leads anonymously. Other Dove characters will of course be needed, as well as the other ghouls with whom Ayako will be competing for rank / territory. However, this investigator will be a main character!

Interesting, but how much agency will the other characters have? It sounds like the plot is pretty much determined - how much leeway will players have to go off script?

Besides the basic plot in place, the characters are free to do pretty much whatever they wish so long as it still permits the story to unfold. Ayako wants to enter a building : other characters are free to do whatever they wish to impede or aid her - or be doing something somewhere else that follows their own arcs. The only things truly set in stone are Ayakos intentions and the idea of who I want to Investigator to be. What I laid out was an idea, and it is subject to change should one of the writers bring me something they feel fits better.

Fair enough, count me interested then.

Once more people begin to show interest, I will make a CS thread 😁

I'm certainly interested and will happily write as both a Ghoul and a Dove

Reactions: The Morrighan
Wonderful! So happy to be seeing interest! Once we have another two players, I will make the CS Thread!

So is your ghoul going to be the spider?

Yes! Her name is Ayako Yamamoto, but her CCG codename is The Spider :-)

Please PLEASE tell me her weakness is a giant rolled up newspaper
@The Morrighan

Unfortunately not lmfao. The name comes from her Kagune, but also because she was severely arachnophobic for most of her life, until intense torture and mental conditioning during her confinement lead her into a state of near-complete dissociation from the personality she had before being captured. Now, she has difficulty remembering anything about herself, including why she used to have that fear in the first place.

I will give this interest check until this Thursday (or possibly Friday) to gain any more traction. If no more people show interest, we will simply move forward with a small cast ☺

Reactions: Ariel
Interesting since my OCs ghoul name is black widow so two spiders fighting for dominance.

Wonderful! Maybe they'll end up teaming up and being badasses together??? 😉

I'll probably write up a Dove. Someone every bit as nasty as any Ghoul out there....

If its a spider themed Ghoul names, I think I'll name mine Portia

• Haha
Reactions: The Morrighan