Sure thing! I'm putting up the intro post tomorrow morning. Get your CSs up ASAP, though, if you don't want to get left behind 😉

Reactions: Lisianthus
Ill be making another character so ill speed it up xD

Reactions: The Morrighan
Okay, so I know I said I'd have an intro up this morning, but a few things came up and I'm afraid it'll have to wait until later this evening or tomorrow. I am so sorry to have made you all wait, but I promise to be more punctual from now on!

I'm the friend of Esmeralda, is it still okay for me to join as well? ☺️ This looks very interesting and fun!

I'm open to it. And if you or Phaedra want you could also have your Ghouls be part of my Ghouls Arachne ghoul gang.
@Esmeralda Blackheart
@Phaedra

Reactions: Phaedra
Just put it in your character sheets under the alliance and relations with other characters. Would you two like to enter a pm to discuss possible history? May be a good idea to let @Elusive Thorns know as her character has a relationship with my female ghoul as well.
@Esmeralda Blackheart
@Phaedra

Last edited:
Okay, calling all Doves! I am having a really hard time deciding which of your wonderful characters will take the role of Antagonist. Therefore, I will present two options :

1. we can decide via a roll of dice / you can all decide amongst yourselves.
2. I write up a character to take the role and we compile all of your characters into a small group chosen by the CCG to hunt down the notorious ghouls of the 13th Ward under that character (who will serve as a commander of sorts) : your main target being Ayako.

This decision needs to be made soon, because I want to establish the main antagonist ASAP in order to get things up and running. I will be posting a short setting post soon, which will simply introduce Ayakos arrival to Tokyo and give you all leave to introduce your characters freely within the given time setting.

okay I'll send you updates through pm. Do you still want to be considered for the Antagonist role? The role is being decided amongst the Doves themselves, which is why the Discord was useful. I am sure they are willing to discuss it here as well