Man, colour me intrigued!

• Spicy
Reactions: The Morrighan
Wow! I totally didn't expect to see so many wonderful responses so fast! I'll get the CS Thread up ASAP!!! I am so excited to work with all of you, and to see the amazing characters y'all come up with!

Anyone who wishes to apply to have their Dove take on the role of our main antagonist (the agent assigned to Ayako) can write a short note at the bottom of their CS that lets me know they want to be considered as a candidate 😁

Reactions: Ariel
Anyone who wishes to apply to have their Dove take on the role of our main antagonist (the agent assigned to Ayako) can write a short note at the bottom of their CS that lets me know they want to be considered as a candidate 😁

I've done that, just to be clear.

Another note : Everyone is permitted two characters. If you want your character to be one eyed, kakuja, or in a position of significance jus let me know what you have in mind beforehand 😁

Hey guys! Just wanted to check up on everyone and make sure we're still interested? We've had a few CS posts already, and I can't wait to see more!

I will be closing submissions for Character Sheets this Thursday. Please have your CS (s) completed by then 🙏

I wanna join in :D

Thank you and Im preparing my character i might be finished by later xD

Do they do one eyes i was thinking of a female char that hates most ghouls given her past.

I am open to the possibility of one or two one-eyed ghouls, but I will be monitoring those sorts of characters to ensure they are not op. You are more than welcome to fill out a CS 😁

Reactions: Rads
I am open to the possibility of one or two one-eyed ghouls, but I will be monitoring those sorts of characters to ensure they are not op. You are more than welcome to fill out a CS 😁
It's a little tricky to fill out bios on this phone, but happy to work with you to fill it out.

A few people who expressed interest have yet to post a CS (I will accept WIPs), so I am extending the deadline to Saturday. At that point we will begin with or without the others. I can't wait to get writing!!!

Reactions: Manna Beast
Well today is my day off and I can actually get the bio finished.

Okay everyone! Tomorrow is the last day to post a CS before we get started! I'll accept late characters, but only after we've gotten things up and running!