• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited to see what happens next because derp forgot to check the gun for bullets 8D

Excited to see what happens next because derp forgot to check the gun for bullets 8D
Your girl is fun... she'll probably hate Readd with a passion XD. He can't be trusted lol. Her and Vixen might get along great lol, she will love the kids XD.

• Love
Reactions: junebug
What ya mean xX *so tired haha*

lol my ic post??? xD lor tried to shoot your guy's guts and found out the gun wasn't loaded

I responded to your inquiry a few posts up btw

I'm just wondering how things'll end up between Edwyn and Hayley. After that shitstorm of a Clyde... :P

@SheriffLlama I give you the honors to get some walkers reaching out to Isla's kids and both the cops will shoot at the walkers ;)

But Mason can be the one faster in the action if you would like ;)

have them scream mommy and run up to her xD

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: B l u E s
Reading, then posting~

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: B l u E s
@Alexstrasza Lorraine is gonna die when she sees Marcus there at the Pharmacy xD

Vixen & Ayu XD lol, about to be fun lol.

Reading, then posting~
hey ;) Great post.

I'll just ask you to have Marcus separated from the rest of the group for a day ;)
Maybe a few walkers came and he ended up locking himself up in a janitor closet.

Why I'm asking you this, cause I'm planning something. :3
Of course, that is if you agree.

If you want more details as to why, message me :3

I'll be making shortly a small map of the shopping mall that will be useful to everyone for the upcoming storyline :)

• Useful
Reactions: Justin
hey ;) Great post.

I'll just ask you to have Marcus separated from the rest of the group for a day ;)
Maybe a few walkers came and he ended up locking himself up in a janitor closet.

Why I'm asking you this, cause I'm planning something. :3
Of course, that is if you agree.

If you want more details as to why, message me :3

I'll be making shortly a small map of the shopping mall that will be useful to everyone for the upcoming storyline :)
Yeah that would be perfect XD lol.

instead of doing my homework or taking a shower, im making a virtual map of a goddamn shopping mall. My prioritize are in the wrong place man xD
Yeah... I think everyone who is on Iwaku priorities are messed up XD.

@Isla xD I'm sure she would but the pharmacy is packed so I don't want him there, besides can't meet just yet. Aiming for one of those moments where you just missed a person lol.

@Justinaholic yes indeed bwuahahaha

@B l u E s I didn't plan on meeting anyone so we're thinking the right thing there. But a janitors closet? Lol oh God I hope he isn't claustrophobic. I'll do it though.

@Isla xD I'm sure she would but the pharmacy is packed so I don't want him there, besides can't meet just yet. Aiming for one of those moments where you just missed a person lol.

@Justinaholic yes indeed bwuahahaha

@B l u E s I didn't plan on meeting anyone so we're thinking the right thing there. But a janitors closet? Lol oh God I hope he isn't claustrophobic. I'll do it though.
great :D
And no you don't have to do a janitor's closet AHAHA xD

Cause Vixen will see five walkers at most, but there is much more :3

Reactions: Pysren
Now Vixen and Ayu will see five walkers XD when Blues gives the ok lol but next post in a bit will just be heard spotting Ayu coming her way^^.

Sounds good to me! :D

• Love
Reactions: Justin
eeeeee so excited x3

I'll wait until tomorrow for someone post a buffer post before I post a reply with Ayu. And depending on who posts next (or more if I'm slow xD) I'll post both Marcus and Ayu.

Edit: Abit tired, will post soon. Already got an idea of what to type up to make it faster.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.