• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fan - Apartment gates- Elliot - Danny - Hank - Able - Thom

"It's a cow, Cutter. We milk it."

The leader smirked with her response. Lucky, Thom warned days ago that his group was bring a cow. Joe had already built a fence t the cows, and chickens, no longer on the roof, but now in a coup.

"We have prepared for the, Cutter don't worry."

Meanwhile, the of the knights would move their to Thom, whispering in the knight - commander's ear. Thom paused as he pulled his revolver out.

"My men spotted a small group, three, maybe four. They're across the street. My men says the don't seem hostile. What do you want to do about it? Scare them off? Bring them here. Kill them?"

Thom didn't seem to have a problem wit that last part. He didn't like killing, but who does? He wouldn't kill them, but this wasn't his call. Fan was in charge.

"Bring them here. If their a threat, we get more info alive than dead. If we have to kill them, we'll kill them."

"I'll check it out with my men. Abel, stay on point here."

@Atomyk @-QT- @SheriffLlama @HellHoundWoof

Thom - Complex across the street - Daniella- Abelardo- Joaquim

As the four knights and Thom made their way towards the family, two of the knight went around the building, the other found a point watch Thom. Why would she watch Thom? Thom way straight forwards. His Hook swords were on his back, his revolver, in his hand. Thom would stop. He had to sneak in. Grabbing his radio, he radio in two small, splintered off group of knights.

"Fuck. Alright, I am going to look around. If I'm not back in ten, come look for me."

Pulling out his Revolver, Thom would prowl around the building's outside. Maybe he'd find a way in. Or at least someone from the new group. Better than them finding him

Last edited:
[btn=#7d5800]Damien Orwen - Highway 65/Close to the Apartments - Aubrey, Colton, Verona, Others[/btn]
Damien and his men were approaching this particular complex where the young teenager hailed from. A place where people had been safe. As they were driving many thoughts crossed his mind. Having a place like that could only benefit them, so why not make that actually happen? He kept quiet and just listened to Aubrey as she explained where the place was, how many where there, and how far away they should be when they get there, as to not get their attention. "I see..."

Before he could respond, Colton spoke up, about this man named Enrique. Judging by what he said, they must've stumbled upon one another before the young boy met Damien. The fact that the young boy told them not to do anything annoyed Verona. "Colton, that's not for you to decide." She added, referring to the fact that they would do something.

It was as if this man was a big threat, and honestly, they had never met Damien before. If anything, he'd be a threat that may even suprise Colton. Turning to his side on the seat, Damien looked at the young boy. "It seems you and Aubrey here share something with Enrique, yet you both don't seem to know one another. Also, we're not really going to do anything. Just check the place out. Make contact." Colton had only been with them for a short time, but there was still alot he didn't know about the Haven Community and Damien himself. He would be in for a big surprise, that's for sure.

Once both the truck behind Damien and the car he was in stopped at one point, they were close enough to walk on foot. "Okay then lads, lets check the place out." Emerging from the car, he ran his finger through his dirty blonde hair, and noticed a few buildings here and there. There were more than just one complex around.

"So, Aubrey. They are all in just one complex?" Damien asked, before glancing over at Colton and Verona. The rest of the men were just standing by, checking the vicinity out.

@HellHoundWoof @Wolverbells

Aubrey - Nearby the Apartments - Damien/Colton/Others

Aubrey had been good about keeping her talking to a minimum, only letting the driver know where to go. She had been slightly regretting her decision ever since she had gotten in the truck, and the fact that Colton was now threatening her didn't help.

Once they had arrived where the young woman had told them to park, Aubrey slowly got out of the truck. She didn't want to go with the to the apartments. She was sure that the three men she had attempted to apologize to would immediately try to kill her. They knew what she had done. They knew what she was doing now.

"Um, they stay in that building over there," Aubrey spoke softly as she pointed towards the complex down the street, "And they have people on the roof, so I'd watch out for that." Her suggestion was a bit more of a warning as she looked on from Damien to Colton.

"I know I'm not in the position for asking this, but I would prefer it if I didn't go back to the complex." The blonde knew that her request would make her look as if he was up to something, but it didn't matter. What did matter at the time was to stay alive, and she knew going back was not the answer. "They'll kill me, and I'm not exactly looking to die today." Her eyes moved from one man to another as the adrenaline began to pump through her veins as a reaction to how nervous she was. It wasn't like her to get like this but she couldn't help it, as the realization of the situation she was in began to settle. Up to this point, it had been nothing but smooth sailing and her view of the world they lived in now was limited. She was ignorant and prideful as well as stubborn. Two of those things she had blamed on Magnus although it was probably all of her fault. Ever since she had stuck around with Hank, she had begun to experience the new world like everyone else. Everyone that she had probably taken to their deaths.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: SheriffLlama
Jake - Roxie - Caleb/Aiden/John/Becca/Adam

Jake could've stayed idle, waiting for the others to form their groups first, but he decided to go ahead and be proactive. With a group already forming, he stepped forward and offered his assistance to John and Aiden. "I'll go with," he told them. "Unless anyone else wants to form a group with me and go somewhere else," he said to the others. Although this area seemed safe enough, Jake was more than eager to get moving. No matter how safe an area looked, danger always seemed to be luring in the shadows. The young man wanted to hurry along so they would be one step ahead of anything or anyone who attempted to threaten them.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Dawn and Grace ~Home Depot~Everyone

Dawn looked around at the group again as they stood around. They seemed to have it pretty good here right now, but she knew how quickly supplies could run out, especially without being able to go outside...outside. Shoot, she would have to go outside to get the stuff from the car if they stayed the night or longer. She didn't particularly want to leave the only people they had seen alive since this all started. She sighed then stood up to look to Jackson and the others. "We have some food and other supplies in the car. It's not much, but, well..." She trailed off a bit, uncertainly.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Floyd - The Road - Scarlett

"Leave em. He ain't gonna catch up," Floyd said in his usual scratchy tone of voice - related to the distant walker that moaned upon witnessing the two survivors. He and Scarlett had been following the road in the same direction the bikers where heading, but stayed to the woods to prevent any unwanted attention. Unfortunately, it had become apparent that whomever killed the group had also stripped them of their weapons and took the keys from their vehicle - preventing them from retrieving quicker ways of transportation. This also made it obvious to Floyd that the culprit was definitely not Hank or any of the others, it was too out of character for them to do something so drastic - even if they were enemies.

About ten minutes into the journey, another set of gunshot sounds ricocheted through the rough terrain. The sound appeared to be about two to three miles away. The reason they could hear it so clearly is due to the silence of the forest - one could even hear the individual steps of a centipede, but that just might be an exaggeration.

Anyhow, Floyd's immediate respond was to once again dash forward into an immediate sprint. He'd continue until he had to balance between jogging and running. Again, Scarlett was left with the decision to follow and remain behind while Floyd remained independent - not entirely affected by whatever she decided. Like stated before, it took a heavy two miles to get to where the gunshots initiated.

Upon reaching the destination, Floyd hid behind cover looking through the gates of the compound before him - gunshots still echoing within the gated and torn down gated compound.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown - Construction Building

"Do it," the pistol wielding executioner instructed his kneeling target, marking him with his red laser sight. The victim looked demented, unable to comprehend the events that had just unfolded before him. He looked to his right to see his friends smothered with bullet holes, to his right his dying son trying to apply pressure to the hole in his neck.

"I don't know what to do....." the man said, tears flowing profusely down his face. His whole body shook with fear and pain. He turned his eyes towards his son again, telling him to just let go. He knew the endgame and wanted him to endure no more pain. The gunman still did not waiver from his seemingly urgent task. He remain there, gun held high and aimed firmly to the skull of his prey.

"What do you want?" the kneeling father asked in the form of a whisper. He could hardly speak, stuttering between words as he heard his son's last breathes escape him. The stillness of the room clashed against his shoulders as through gravity had become suddenly become heavier. Turning up to the killer his expression altered as wrath jolted through his cerebral arteries.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO???!!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs. Infuriated by the gunman's silence and malicious actions.

"Beg..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Floyd - Outside the Construction Building - Scarlett

Suddenly another shot rang out which seemed to evidently end all the firing of weapons. The range of vision allowed Floyd to deem the domain clear. Rushing passed the trees, Floyd made his way around the gate to an opened section which allowed him to enter the premises - dashing for the building to remain covered and out of sight from whomever was shooting.

Turning to find that Scarlett had decided to actually follow him into danger, Floyd had yet to devise a plan of action. He was acting primarily on emotions - the need to find Hank and co - and irrationally, not thinking ahead and relying on impulse. So, the man just continued to do what he did best. "Ima go around. You just............do whatever," he concluded as he moved around the building, staying close to the wall in order to be away from the windows. Confrontation seemed to be inevitable at this point - again the crew found themselves in a dangerous situation.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Myriah - Back of Apartments - Rob/Emma/Joe/Enrique

She stayed closely behind Emma, finding herself trusting the girl more than she'd trusted most these days. For a girl who had been through so much, Emma was still a reliable woman. She hesitated on the fire escape, finding her fear of heights briefly flaring up, bur she continued quickly enough, allowing Rob to follow after her. Once on the ground, she spied the dumpster with trepidation, realizing that the situation was now all too real and staring at her straight in the face.

She didn't react to Emma's hug for a moment, staring numbly ahead in a quiet stupor. She eventually put on a sad smile and reciprocated the hug, though it was a noticeably stiff one. "I'll try," she muttered. "But I'm not very good at it." She nodded to the pair before her and made her to the dumpster nearby. Just a quick hop on top of it and she'd be one final step from leaving this place-- leaving the only people left in this world who cared about her. It was almost too much to contemplate.

A voice from behind her caused her to pause, and she flipped around to find Joe arriving to the group. So damn nosey, wasn't he...? It honestly made Myriah smile. She sighed as she stepped back down from the dumpster and held out her hands as if to ask, what? She stared at the man for a long moment, unsure how she wanted to word this. It was a goodbye, after all, and Myriah had never been very good at them. "I'm sorry," she managed, taking a few steps toward her friend. "I have to do this. It's easier on me, you... the entire group. I can't even begin to tell you why, because--"

Then, another voice cut through, this one sending Myriah's stomach plummeting. She took a few steps away, reversing her direction as she looked up to see Enrique descending from the fire escape. She felt her heart practically try to escape through her throat, and the woman could only back into the wall behind her in her panicked state. "Enrique," she said, sounding more defiant than scared. She wasn't even sure why she said his name. This was not a situation that was meant to be happening! "I... I wasn't here."

Myriah was choosing not to deal with this, like she had chosen so many times before. She climbed back up on to the dumpster, preparing herself to jump over the wall and be free of all this.

Caleb - Roxie - Jake/Aiden/John/Becca/Adam

As the others quickly decided to split up and form a group of three, Caleb found he had no issues with the plan. He stayed silent while they talked it out, his eyes on Adam to see if he could tell what his friend was thinking. When it became apparent he was going to silently let the others decide where to go, Caleb shrugged and nodded to Becca. "Sure, you three head up that way. Adam and Becca will tail me while we zig zag through the town. It's a small place, so I doubt we'll run into any trouble."

Emma - The Apartments - Myriah/Joe/Rob/Enrique

Emma stepped back as the woman spoke to Joe. She noticed that the two of them seemed to hold an understanding between each other.

The bittersweet goodbye was destroyed when a furious Enrique dropped from the fire escape. The girl had personally seen Enrique's anger, and she could see it in his eyes now. He marched towards the dumpster, but she moved into his way. She knew he was much bigger, stronger, and faster than her. She also knew that Enrique wouldn't lay a hand on her - he'd promised her as much.

"Please don't do something you'll all regret." She said, trying to silently communicate with the understanding the two had garnered between each other. She looked at him with pleading eyes, but still reminding herself of the pistol that was tucked in her waistband. She desperately hoped that Joe would stay back. If he involved himself, it would only make Enrique angrier - and that was the last thing they needed.

@HellHoundWoof @Atomyk @Josh M @Rithas

Asya - Apartments - Lia, and Riley

As Riley see me do be I need his own world, Asya would turn to Lia.

"So, if you want, I can bring the soup to you,9th do you want to come with me and watch me cook. Or, we could look for Joe. Only if you're feeling up for it."

To be honest with herself, this was more for Asya's sake than Lia's. She didn't like being alone, it was normal to her. She liked socializing, and since Rock's death, Asya had been pulling away. It was time to go back into the world.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @T.O.M.

Joe - Back of the Apartments, Myriah, Emma, Enrique, Rob

Joe had two choices.

One. He could try to wrestling Enrique down into a state where he wouldn't be a threat to himself, Myriah, and the group. Joe was a Strong, Athletic guy. Hi was ever, he knew what kind of person Enrique was. The two had been friendly and chummy to each other, but in the state Enrique was in? He could kill joe. It was too much of a wild card.

Two. He could see how things play out. Follow Enrique. Hopefully Joe could talk some sense into him, and Myriah. For the Lord's sake, he still had no idea what the hell was going on.

Moving slowly to Myriah and the garbage can, Joe would try to to some sense into his friend.

"Come on, now! It doesn't have to be like this."

@Atomyk @HellHoundWoof

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Lia - Appartments - Riley/Asya
After Asya spoke to her, Lia took a lock of her own blonde hair and twirled it thoughtfully around one of her fingers. "I guess I'll go with you. I don't really have anything else to do at the moment and sitting around is driving me crazy." Unlike Asya, Lia didn't really like socializing. However, sitting around really was driving her crazy. She was even willing to hang around Asya, who seemed a little too talkative for her liking.

After speaking to Asya, she glanced to Riley again. He hadn't said much, and she didn't intend to invite him along, but she figured he if he wanted to talk or was interested in some soup he would come along.

@Josh M @T.O.M.

-----

Jake - Roxie - Caleb/Aiden/John/Becca/Adam
When Caleb and the others seemed to have no issues with the groups that had been formed, Jake nodded and took a step closer to John and Aiden. "That sounds good to me," he said in reply to Caleb before glancing to his partners again. "I'm ready to go whenver you guys are." He wasn't sure what they would find out there, but hopefully it would be something useful.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Enrique-Apartments-Rob, Joe, Emma, Myriah, Cutter
"Step the fuck back Emma, you dont know what you're standing in the way of..." Enrique said as he moved the girl aside with his arm. He was moving quick, and once Myriah managed to get near the dumpster he ran. He saw Joe next to her and gave him a look of anger, if the man interfered Enrique would undoubtedly kill him. He still had his shiv in his pocket. He grabbed Myriah around the ankle and yanked her leg back and dragging her down to the ground. He wrapped a hand around her throat and came within an inch of her face.

"How the..." He began shouting, but he lost himself for a moment. He didnt know what to say, his blood was boiling. With so many questions bouncing through his mind he was forced to ask the most pressing.

"How the fuck are you alive!?" Enrique said, he was going mad. Within a brief second he reached into his pocket and drew the shiv, he pushed it against the woman's face, under her eye. His eyes were wide and he was breathing heavy. His grip around her throat tightened and he made sure that if anyone moved around him he'd be ready.
Cutter-Apartments-Emma, Joe, Rob, Myriah, Enrique

Cutter had heard the shout of a man earlier and upon rounding the corner he saw Enrique pull Myriah down from a dumpster positioned near a wall. Not only was this a new exit out of the apartments he'd not known about, but it was also a fucking problem. If people started going whenever they liked then eventually someone could figure out a way in from his peoples goings. He brought his thoughts back to the situation and looked in Enrique's hand, he had a sharpened bolt in his hand. Cutter raised his pistol and looked at Emma breifly before moving to get a better position on Enrique.

"Girly, you'd better go before it gets ugly." Cutter said nodding in the direction of the front of the apartments. He had his pistol aimed at Enrique.

"Hermano, best you lower that before you get hurt..." Cutter said loudly, but Enrique didnt seem to listen, "Drop the shiv. I dont want to paint your blood all over Myriah's face."

Again no response, Cutter didnt want to risk touching the guy because it could set him off so he looked at Joe for assistance. He nodded towards the man with a pleading look. Cutter had noticed in the previous week that Joe and Enrique were cordial at best, which meant he might be able to talk the man down.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Kylie Benson - Roxie - Open/Nobody

Kylie had been taking residence in a small house in Roxie. Being a small town, she figured she would have to worry about both the dead and the living less than had she been in one of the larger towns. She had managed to find a chicken, in one of the nearing houses a couple days ago, and after capturing it, had decided that it would provide her with at least one egg. Unfortunately, having never actually been around any kind of farm animal, she didn't know that this chicken would never lay an egg, seeings as it was a male. The chicken and her had however come to an understanding, she wouldn't kill it if it gave her an egg. And now, she spent most of her days staring at said animal, waiting.
After spending a few hours staring at the animal, she sighed and picked up her notepad, writing a small note, before turning it to the chicken. I will return later. I'm going to go see if I can find some food. Perhaps then you'll lay an egg? Of course she didn't really believe the chicken could read, however she felt it necessary to have a 'social interaction' with something other than herself. Standing from her chair, she placed the notepad in the back-right pocket of her jeans, and the pen in her front pocket. She then made her way to the front door, where she had stuck a map of the area. Having already scavenged the obvious places, the only places she had yet to check were other houses. Perhaps today was the day she would finally meet any dead neighbors that were stuck in their homes.​

Joe-Apartments-Emma, Joe, Rob, Myriah, Enrique, Cutter

Joe nodded to Cutter. If anyone had a chance to talk down Enrique, it was Joe. Slowly he move towards the man, Joe's hand was expended, ready to take the weapon.

"Enrique, don't do something stupide, man. Look, you're confused, but look and Myriah, man! Hell, look at the way everyone's looking at you man ! They're fucking terrified of you! We can figure this out! Enrique, just give me the shive, please, and we'll work this out. You don't have to fight the fucking world"

@Rithas @SheriffLlama @Atomyk @HellHoundWoof

Asya - hallway - Lia, Renegade.

Asya smiled as she lead Lia and her pet into her Apartment. The first thing Lia would notice was the smell of a chicken roasting in the oven. The whole kitchen area was being used, as rows of spices and laid neatly on the table. Even though the kitchen was in use, it was clean. The whole house was clean, borderline sterile. The living area was head to toe. The open door to her bed room should the same love of cleanliness. Motioing Lia and her pet to make themselves at home, Asya walked into her kitchen, and would make small talk away.

"So, still feeling like soup? So anyway, you like it here? Better than being outside? "

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Bucket of Rainbows
Cricin - Joselina/Fayette Npc's

Cricin rapped his fingers along the car hood as she entered the car. If somewhat awkwardly. Some people haven't been in car in over year, he reminded himself. She looked like she had never even seen one by the way she got into it. "Right, Joselina." He sighed, he had forgotten if he told her his name. Such things slipped his mind sometimes, "I'm Cricin"

The planned supply run turned out to to be eventfully uneventful. Not that he expected to find a horde of gold at the end of it. But it would of been nice. He was kept amused by his fellow comrades nervousness around the new woman. Everyone was afraid of newcomers, but she especially made them nervous. Which is exactly why he was not going to let her and the others be alone with eachother for even a moment.

He thought for a moment, It would be better if he came back with a bit more then a few supplies and a random person. It came to his mind that perhaps now was a better time to check out that Home Depot that was a small while from here.

"Right, we're taking a little stop at a home-depot and then we're heading back" He announced out loud finally before beginning their journey.

@Krieg

Enrique-Apartments-Emma,Joe, Rob, Myriah, Cutter
Enrique whipped his head around like a wild animal, he was in a bad way. The anger in him was driving his stupidity, "Fuck off!"

He dragged the sharp edge of the bolt across Myriah's face lightly, just enough to draw a bit of blood.

"This bitch is gonna tell me how the fuck she's alive, or I'm gonna fuckin cut it out of her!" Enrique shouted. Cutter had his pistol aimed at Enrique's head and was getting steadily closer to the unstable man.

"Amigo, calm down..." Cutter said calmly, making eye contact with Myriah. She looked afraid and though Cutter thought she was an annoying bitch he knew she was a good person.

"If you dont take about 6 paces back and drop that anaconda I'll cut her damn eye out," Enrique said viciously, "Dont test me gringo."

Cutter did as instructed then set his pistol on the ground. He had his knife holster unfastened and was ready to draw it if Enrique went for the revolver. But the man stood there with his shank on the woman's face.

"Start talking before shit gets really bad for you," Enrique ordered.​

Lia - Apartments (Asya's Apartment) - Asya
Upon entering Asya's apartment, Lia felt her stomach turn. On any normal day the blonde would be more than excited by the smell of cooked chicken. Too bad this damn stomach virus was bogging her down. Following Asya into the kitchen, Lia seated herself at the table and ordered Renegade to sit down next to her. "Yeah, soup for me please."

She glanced at Renegade for a moment, noticing her companion sticking his nose up in the air to smell the aroma of food. "But, Renegade might like some of the chicken you're making." She paused for a moment, shrugging her shoulders when Asya asked her if she liked being at the apartment. "Its a roof over my head. How about you? How long have you been here?" she questioned.

Evelyn Scott ~On the road~ open
Eve had her hair tied back in a low ponytail to keep it out of her face as she drove the jeep she had stolen out of a new and used car dealership after her old car had finally broken down. It had been a risk to get it, but one she had deemed worth it to have the vehicle that could go off road when needed. She glanced over to the map of the area, slowing to a stop to check the roads against a sign that remained standing. The day had been quiet so far and she was glad of that, though loneliness was getting to her. She muttered to herself as she studied the map to try to figure out where to go from there, not that one way would be better than another, she just didn't want to end up backtracking or finding a hoard anywhere.She used the map to keep track of where she had been and what places were empty of supplies either before or after she had come through. She had noticed a trend of everywhere being cleared recently, so she figured there must be a group somewhere around here that was taking the supplies they found, but it was making her supplies run lower by the day. At that thought she glanced around then back to the backseat where she had everything she thought might be needed in suitcases to look like clothes. She didn't want a vandal to just be able to look in and see what she had.

Reactions: Josh M and Atomyk
[btn=#a17e00]Damien Orwen - Close to the Apartments - Colton, Aubrey, Others[/btn]
The information was a plus in his book. The young woman really did not like the place they were about to walk into. A smile crept on his face, as he gazed over at Verona, the rest of his men, Colton and obvioulsy Aubrey. "Well, thats good. They are all in one place."

"Don't you worry. I've no intention sending you back to them. Like you said, they'd kill you right?" He rhetorically asked, despite what the young woman said. "Why don't you take a seat back in that car?" He suggested, but it was more of a demand as well.

One of the men who were behind Aubrey opened up the passenger door, and waited for her to get in. Approaching Verona, Damien had a simple thing to say. "Find a spot where their scouts on the roof can't get to you. A good view of this.. Complex. How many men. What they are protected by. Just radio it in the moment you can. And stay there until the time is right." There wasn't much more for Damien to say. He was actually referring to another building close by, which had a good vantage point over the complex Aubrey mentioned.

Knowing Verona at that, she was good at hiding her tracks. Staying incognito and all. That woman had her fair share of experience, and was ex-military at that. Nodding, the woman left alone, until she made her way through an abandoned building. Clearing away a few walkers with a knife. The woman had great accuracy with a sniper as well, and was prepared if need be. Going down on one knee, she adjusted herself in her new position. Using her binoculars at that.

Verona radio'd in something odd. A cart, an horse, and a bike. A few men by the gate. Something was definetely going on there. She immediately relayed that information to Damien, who took a few steps away from his men, so only he could hear it, since it was directly to his own channel. "I see. Sit tight.." He added, before a few moments passed. A sigh escaped his lips, as his fingers ran through his dirty blonde hair. Walking back to the car where Aubrey was.

"So I hear that.. There is a cart there with supplies? An horse? A bike? Something else we should know about?"

• Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk
Joe -Apartments-Emma, Enrique, Rob, Myriah, Cutter

The longer the situation went on, the more unleveled Joe's response got. His anger was now showing.

"Enrique! Jesus Fucking Christ! This how you get your "rocks off"? Look, take a minute and fucking think. Like, think hard, Beside Hank and Emma, who has your back? Not Cutter, not Rob, but you know who you have? Me. Man I get the rage and full emotions your dealing with, I've been there. But how is scaring Mryiah helping? For god's sake, it's not, man! It's just causing more reason for people not give a shit about you. Now I'll ask one more time, man to man, friend to friend, let her go, and let's just get some air, and well figure this out when you're not full rage mode, okay?

@Rithas @SheriffLlama @Atomyk @HellHoundWoof

Thom - Around the surrounding apartment area - Demetrius

Walking around the area, investigating the trio who now seemed to be gone, Thom's eye's caught to the horizon. It was a man Thom called his friend, A man he sent days earlier to check if the Path to Jackson was clear.

"Got here just in time, Demetrius. The road was rough on you and your horse, right?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Walking around the area, investigating the trio who now seemed to be gone, Thom's eye's caught to the horizon. It was a man Thom called his friend, A man he sent days earlier to check if the Path to Jackson was clear.

"Got here just in time, Demetrius. The road was rough on you and your horse, right?"
Dagan- Around the surrounding apartment
He finally got back to his friend Thom after what felt like weeks. He was a master of finding disaster and always found the worst possible things, but he had some damn luck because he wasn't dead yet, despite the fact that he always magneted danger.

" To put it simply, I am low on ammo and arrows, kept running into damn walkers and had to defend the horse and myself. Also, if I haven't already told you three times, I prefer Dagan," he added. Okay, maybe seven wasn't a high number but it sure felt like a lot to him.

@Josh M

Reactions: Atomyk
Status
Not open for further replies.