Status
Not open for further replies.
Lia - Apartments (Asya's Apartment) - Asya/Joe
After speaking with Asya, Lia slumped in her seat a little to try and relax, continuing to stir the bowl of soup with her finger until it had cooled down even more. Even after smelling it for quite some time she didn't get used to the aroma, still feeing her stomach rather upset from it. Regardless, she forced herself to sip on it. During these times, it just felt like one of the worst crimes imaginable to waste any kind of food--even if she was sick.

When Joe entered the room, Renegade perked his ears up and rushed over to the man, jumping on him until Lia called him off with a whistle. She then sat herself up, looking over toward the man with a small nod. "I can't say I'm feeling the greatest, but sure. I could use some fresh air," she told him, turning to stand herself up. She felt lethargic, but she wouldn't allow herself to sit around if she could help it. She needed to get her strength up as fast as possible in case something bad happened. "So what exactly have you been up to?" she questioned Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.