The Path of Valor (Fire Emblem style RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
And then there was much rejoicing!

(Barring that minor fact where you could still power level people with gold scouting. Far more entertaining pairings though Such as interwedding both royal families, theoretically removing any separation between the two nations Major royalty.)

I have the DLCs, I just choose not to use them if I want to make the game challenging :p

I have the DLCs, I just choose not to use them if I want to make the game challenging :p

Heh, some runs are like that, others are just power trips with my favorite people, really depends on the mood when I start the file haha.

Heh, some runs are like that, others are just power trips with my favorite people, really depends on the mood when I start the file haha.

For me though, the hardest choice is whether I do optimal pairings regardless if I ship it or not

For me though, the hardest choice is whether I do optimal pairings regardless if I ship it or not

More like the easiest choice, ship life best life. In any game, the Avatar is the Ship Master.

More like the easiest choice, ship life best life. In any game, the Avatar is the Ship Master.

Lucky for you. I refuse to marry characters to the "most canon" choices. I dunno why.

Lucky for you. I refuse to marry characters to the "most canon" choices. I dunno why.

Maybe because the "most canon" pairings tend to not be terribly interesting or aren't well written. At least from what I remember of em, don't bother with em terribly often. Just go with what pleases me the most.

Maybe because the "most canon" pairings tend to not be terribly interesting or aren't well written. At least from what I remember of em, don't bother with em terribly often. Just go with what pleases me the most.

If they're canon, the least they can do is make the romance passable..

I like your way of thinking btw. I send virtual fist bumps

If they're canon, the least they can do is make the romance passable..

I like your way of thinking btw. I send virtual fist bumps

Agreed, some of them are just meh at best, others actively cringey.

Also, got you covered.

VIRTUAL_FIST_BUMP.png

Looks like its working thus far, far as I'm concerned. People seem to underestimate luck, least as far as I've noticed when talking with people, so why not take it as a strength? Prove em wrong, and all that jazz, eh?

Well I mean...
If you have enough skill you don't need any stinkin' luck!

I mean... That's how I view it thanks to Joshua in sacred stones... (Was my first fe game. 3ds ambassador program.)

Also in this RP, will manaketes have the comparatively(to humans) long lifespans as they do in the main series? (If with the older than they look thing too... If decide to go with an 'older' (relatively) chara not to the degree of Nowi obv. ._.;)

Well I mean...
If you have enough skill you don't need any stinkin' luck!

I mean... That's how I view it thanks to Joshua in sacred stones... (Was my first fe game. 3ds ambassador program.)

Also in this RP, will manaketes have the comparatively(to humans) long lifespans as they do in the main series? (If with the older than they look thing too... If decide to go with an 'older' (relatively) chara not to the degree of Nowi obv. ._.;)

They're usually older than they look, but your character can be like Nah and not be too old.

I assume to hold myself from posting anymore until things start moving right ?

Mhm. My plan is to get prince, tactician, and cavalier (maybe Exhalt too) out and recruiting the other characters so they can fight on the East Side

In the meantime I have no idea what to do

You made an awesome introduction post, so you needn't worry yet. I'm gonna have Sapphira, Ansael, and Ansgar come on out and recruit who they can to help them protect the castle

You made an awesome introduction post, so you needn't worry yet. I'm gonna have Sapphira, Ansael, and Ansgar come on out and recruit who they can to help them protect the castle
Glad I made a good first impression ^^

Now if only I can get my art up to a better level like my writing

Glad I made a good first impression ^^

Now if only I can get my art up to a better level like my writing

Practice makes perfect my friend :3

Status
Not open for further replies.