The Path of Valor (Fire Emblem style RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica

Your neighborhood artist
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
Online Availability
All day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE GAME IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE

• I will keep the plot brief to not take up too much time:

The kingdom of Vaea had always been a prosperous and peaceful land. They had never thought that their kingdom would become the subject of war to something.. unnatural. After the mysterious slaughter of the kingdom of Abia, soldiers began to arise from an unknown force brandishing their unique clothing. Multiplying immensely after murdering village after village within Vaean territory, it was quickly and unanimously decided that they must stop this madness.

Any soldiers sent to battle didn't return. Though it was noted that some of the opposing soldiers completely evaporated after being defeated. Yet these Abian armies would only replace what they lost and continued to grow. The Exhalt knew quickly that this was nothing they could take on by themselves. With these Abian soldiers moving quickly, the Vaeans knew they would need to rebuild their army quickly, join arms with the rest of the kingdoms, and fight this common enemy.

Unbeknownst to them, the future is in danger regardless of their attempts. The Goddess Naga knew that humanity would be in great peril if these Risen soldiers slaughtered the main kingdoms. So she performed a ritual, allowing select warriors from the future to travel back to the past to help save humanity from its demise.

• 1. Your character can only be one class at a time, though there will be opportunities presented to become something else
    2. Your character will be able to promote within the story
    3. Please no overabundance of characters in a single class
    4. I would like to keep the Male to Female ratio about even if possible.
    5. Your character will not be invincible. Keep in mind that if your character dies, they are dead and the Child unit you linked to them cannot exist.. Unless they're already born.

• This is a list of the available classes. They will really only affect how your character fights and what weapons they are able to keep should they find any. You will be able to loot dead bodies and what not.

All units are able to fight hand-to-hand combat. Some better than others depending on their region of birth.

Lord (Royals only) Wields Divine Swords and Rapiers
    Tactician Wields swords and tomes
    Cavalier Wields swords and lances
    Knight Wields lances
    Myrimidon Wields swords
    Thief Wields swords
    Fighter Wields axes
    Mercenary Wields swords
    Archer Wields bows
    Dark Mage Wields tomes
    Mage Wields tomes
    Troubadour Wields staves and tomes (for the sake of this RP)
    Pegasus Knight (Male and Female riders permitted) Wields lances
    Wyvern Rider Wields axes
    Villager Wields lances
    Dancer (For the sake of this RP, I will allow more than one dancer. However, they will not be giving extra turns, or in this case, extra posts. Can be male or female, but males are not as accepted as female dancers.) Wields Swords
    Taguel Wields Beaststones. Are part animal and uses it to their advantage
    Manakete (Talk to me first before making one. I can't have too many running around) Wields Dragonstones. Are part dragon

• Vaea: A peaceful land as well as the main superpower of the different territories despite having relied on just itself for many many generations. Is clueless about territories that are not their allies, since there was no need to offer favors to kingdoms that wouldn't do anything for them in return. Holder of a divine and ancient shield for many generations that helps keep peace.
    Eruna: Swordsmen mainly come from here. A peaceful territory. Often keeps to itself but is an incredible ally
    Galien: Widely populated with fighters. A country that is more bloodthirsty than the rest. Is the most difficult territory to gain its trust, but is the best ally to have for war.
    Yumien: A superstitious kingdom with many different beliefs. Their territory is often shaded and cold, while those of Yumenese decent can be pointed out through their pale skin and pastel colored hair.
    Symerus: An incredibly secluded and neutral territory that cares for no one other than their own people. It will take a life or death situation for them to consider opening their doors to other territories. The quickest and stealthiest come from here.

• (If Noble, Please send me a description of the House your character comes from so I may add it here)

• More roles are subject to be added

Exhalt of Vaea:
    -Retainer (if applicable):

Prince of Vaea: Ansael (Mage)

Princess of Vaea: Aria (Lance Pegasus Knight)

Tactician of Vaea:
    -Ansgar (Tome and Swords)

Soldiers of Vaea:
    -Sapphira of Ronelle (Lance Cavalier)
    -

Leader of the Resistance:

Tactician of the Resistance:
    -

Resistance followers:

King/Queen of Galien:

Prophet of Eruna:

Yumien Champions:
    -Champion:
    -Champion:
    -Champion:
    -Champion:

Symerus Encounters:
    -Soldier: Ruby Razozwind (Swords and Spears Dancer)
    -Soldier:
    -Soldier:

Galien Encounters:
    -Soldier: Ace Dixon (Poleaxe (Lance/Axe)
    -Soldier:
    -Soldier:

Eruna Encounters:
    -Soldier: Taven of Eruna (Sword Wyvern Rider)
    -Soldier:
    -Soldier:

• You will write posts of the RP as you would anywhere else. When action arises, your character will not automatically hit the enemy. I will respond with a GM post about whether or not it was successful, then you will decide if your character gets hit or not.

I will give warnings if your character should retreat because they have taken too many hits. If you decide not to move your character and I confirm with you that you want them to die, I will have an enemy finish them off.

I will also occasionally create GM posts of attacks and other events occurring. The team will be encountering bandits, Risen, and other obstacles to keep you from your goals. You will also find Second Seals and Master Seals to help change your Class if you want. Be careful of what you pick your beginning class to be, because Master and Second Seals will only allow you to branch off in that specific category.

• Marriage is possible between all characters. All Playable Characters can marry other Playable Characters (if both parties are okay with it) and even marry NPCs if you wish to do that. However, marrying an NPC will make your character unable to have any romantic interactions with the others (unless they're an unfaithful filthy cheater >:L). If your character is a filthy cheater, then you can try to romance others who don't know about your marriage.

Same sex marriage is allowed. However, Surrogacy is very frowned upon in this world. If you do plan on having a child via surrogacy, the kid will be the recipient of a lot of bullying in their childhood.

Unlike the games, I will be permitting divorces between characters and the option to remarry should your spouse die. If you decided that your child unit (if any) was not the child of your first spouse but rather your second, they will inherit their hair color.

Speaking of hair colors, Playable Characters are encouraged to have a variety of different hair colors. Because the child will inherit the hair color of their opposite parents. So if the child is linked to the mother, then the father's hair color will be on the child and vice versa. A mother/mother or a father/father pairing will have a child with the hair color of the surrogate/sperm donor.

Your character's child can be played by you or anyone else with your approval. They will be allowed to marry another character's child so long as they aren't related. All child characters will be around 16 years old or older.

• 1. All Iwakuroleplay rules apply
    2. Keep all drama in IC or in PMs please
    3. I make mistakes, please don't hesitate to correct me
    4. Play smart. If your Pegasus Knight flies into a bunch of archers, they'll probably die.
    5. As mentioned, there will be character death. It is recommended to make 2 (or more) characters.
    6. Roles are first come first serve. Please do not yell at me if your planned role is taken.
    7. Side characters and stories are allowed. If you plan to create an antagonist, please speak to me about it first.
    8. Please have fun! Any problems or questions will be addressed here or via PM ^^

• Name:
    First or Second Gen: (Are the a normal soldier or a child to a character?)
    Species/Racial Origin: (Human, Taguel, Manakete, etc.)
    Social Status: (Noble, Commoner, Royalty, etc.)
    Noble House: (If Noble)
    Class: (Lord, Dancer, Manakete, etc. All characters will start as one of the classes listed. No promoted characters without reason.)
    Weapon:
    Inventory:

Child Unit(s): (If you marry, this is the child that will be born from your respective couple)
    Linked Parent: (If this is a Child to a character, who is their linked parent? For example, Hector to Liliana , Corrin to Kana, Chrom to Lucina, etc. )
    Family/Friends/Pets/Etc:

Physical Description

Appearance: (If picture is used, the bottom don't apply)

Height:
    Weight:
    Hair:
    Eyes:
    Features: (Soft, sharp, etc.)

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude:
    Skills/Talents: (From potato peeling to being amazingly good at startling feral beasts. Can be almost anything)
    Interests/Likes:
    Most Hated/Dislikes:
    Goals/Ambitions:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Fears:
    Hobbies:

Sexual Preference: (This is in case you decide to pair your character with someone. Players can see this and talk about planning out pairings if they want)

Education/Special Training: (Proper education? Unable to read?)

-Sapphira
+Str +Skl -Mag -Luck

HP: 25
Hit: 5 (+2 str) 7
Crit: 15% + 3 skl = 18% (roll D100)
Dodge: 60% - 5 (-Luck) = 55%
Resistance: 3
Mag Hit: 2
Defense: 3

-Ansgar
+Skl +Luck -Spd -Res

Hit: 5
Crit: 15% + 3 (+Skl) = 18%
Dodge: 60% + 5 (+Luck) -5 (-Speed) = 60%
Resistance: 1
Mag Hit: 5

-Taven
+Spd +Skl -Def -Resist

Crit: 15% + 3 skl = 18%
Dodge: 60% + 5 (+Spd) = 65%
Resist: 1
Defense: 1

-Ruby
+Def +Str -Luck -Mag

HP: 30
Hit: 5 (+2 str) 7
Crit: 15%
Dodge: 60% - 5 (-Luck) = 55% (-10% if she is hungry)
Resistance: 2
Defense: 3 (+2 def) = 5

-Ansael
+Luck +Skl +Mag -Str -Def

Hit: 5 (-3 str) = 2
Crit: 15 +3 = 18%
Dodge: 60 + 5 = 65%
Mag Hit: 5 (+3 Mag) 8
Defense: 1

-Aria
+Spd +Skl +Luck -Def -Res

Crit: 15 + 3 skl = 18%
Dodge: 60 + 5 (+Spd) + 5 (+Luck) = 70%
Resistance: 0
Defense: 0

Raela
+Mag +Spd -Str -Luck

HP: 30
Hit: 5 (-2 str) = 3
Crit: 15%
Dodge: 60% + 5% (+Spd) = 65%
Mag Hit: 5 (+2 Mag) = 7

Burtash
+Str +Def -Mag -Skill

Hit: 5 (+2 str) = 7
Dodge: 60%
Crit: 15% - 3 (-Skl) = 12%
Resist: 3
Def: 5

If I missed something, please let me know C:

Last edited:
Reactions: Cats and Rads
Name: Sapphira
Place of Birth: Vaea
First or Second Gen: First Generation
Species/Racial Origin: (Human, Taguel, Manakete, etc.)
Social Status: Noble
Noble House: Ronelle
Class: Cavalier
Weapon: Iron Lance
Inventory:

-Iron Lance
-3 Vulneraries

Child Unit(s): Valon
Linked Parent: (If this is a Child to a character, who is their linked parent? For example, Hector to Liliana , Corrin to Kana, Chrom to Lucina, etc. )
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc:

Galloen: Her horse

Physical Description

Appearance:

FEChar.jpg

Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Features: (Soft, sharp, etc.)

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude:

Sapphira is a kind woman with a humanitarian mindset. After witnessing first hand the emotional and physical abuse of the poor from people of higher status, she feels the need to give them a voice and fight for them. The first sign she hears of a noble talking down on the lower class for unjust reasons, she is quick to snap at the noble. Sapphira is also quite generous, and will give a good sum of funds to those who need it. One would think she was constantly throwing her money away.

Her ultimate drive in life is to give the message that money doesn't make you better than others.

Skills/Talents: Violinist (from noble upbringing), Surprisingly good at short poetry
Interests/Likes:

-Spiders
-Horses
-Strategy games
-Art of any kind (Observing, not doing it)

Most Hated/Dislikes:

-Vegetables (except potatoes)
-The snobby rich folk
- Bugs (Flies, Centipedes, etc.)

Goals/Ambitions:

-To bring equal rights to the poor
-To stop the war

Strengths:

-Physical Strength
-Skill

Weaknesses:

-Magic
-Luck

Fears:

-Heights

Hobbies:

-Strategy and card games
-Horse riding
-Sewing
-Violin

Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Education/Special Training: Proper education

Name: Valon of Ronelle
First or Second Gen: Second Gen
Species/Racial Origin: (Dependent on Father)
Social Status: Noble
Noble House: Ronelle
Class: Myrmidon (or Sword master, depending on everyone else's classes)
Weapon: Steel Sword
Inventory: 3 x Vulnerary, sword

Child Unit(s): N/A
Linked Parent: Sapphira
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc:

None.

Physical Description

Appearance:

FEValon.jpg

Height: 6'0
Weight: 180 lbs
Hair: (Dependent on father)
Eyes: Blue
Features: Sharp

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude: Valon is an emotional young man who needed to take on a cold and stoic persona to make himself appear tougher than he actually is. He was a total mama's boy when he was younger, but after the Risen killed his parents he was never the same happy-go-lucky kid he had been. Being presented with the opportunity to save humanity and meet his parents again, Valon couldn't refuse. He is just as generous and was raised to treat nobles and commoners as equals. He never spoke of the death of his parents to any of the other children.
Skills/Talents:

~Talented swordsman
~Potato peeling/Vegetable chopping champ
~Good actor

Interests/Likes:

~Training/Swordplay
~Horses
~Artist

Most Hated/Dislikes:

~Snobby Rich folk
~Birds

Goals/Ambitions:

~Save humanity from its future

Strengths:

~Strength
~Skill
~Luck

Weaknesses:

~Magic
~Defense
~Magic Resistance

Fears:

~Seeing his parents die again
~Dying before he can bring peace

Hobbies:

~Reading
~Drawing
~Training
~Cooking

Sexual Preference: Gay (Not open)

Education/Special Training: Proper education

Last edited:
Alright, got my fellow cranked out finally!

Name: Ansgar Staudinger
Species/Racial Origin: Human
Social Status: Retainer
Class: Tactician
Weapon:
- Iron Sword
- Elwind Tome

Inventory:
+Iron Sword
+Elwind Tome
+Personal Journal

Child Unit(s):
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc:

Physical Description

Appearance:
the_wanderer_by_shandra_chan.jpg

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 151lbs
Hair: Short, Trimmed Dark Red Hair
Eyes: Silver

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude: As much as Ansgar would like to be a good or altruistic person, he concedes to being a far more pragmatic soul. He treats each person solely based upon their merits and flaws, not concerned with their birth or circumstances of them crossing paths, and where they would fit into his schemes and plans. He maintains an air of mystery, never speaking of his intentions or plans outside of the solely necessary, confiding only in his personal memoirs and answering exclusively to the Exalt, or whomever they personally appoint. Even then, he prefers to keep his secrets and operate on a system of deceit and misdirection, never letting on how much he does, or more importantly, does not know on a given basis. He has a rather infuriating habit of answering questions with questions, and letting others draw their own conclusions before considering giving them an answer that they seek, or the truth of the matter regardless of personal opinion.

Skills/Talents: Despite his nature, Ansgar is rather fond of telling stories, both fabricated and real. Also has a knack for woodworking, though he prefers not to make it well known.

Interests/Likes:
- Writing
- Studies/Research
- Mindgames
- Smithing (Observing)

Most Hated/Dislikes:
- Most Animals
- Fools by choice
- Overly Sweet foods

Goals/Ambitions:
- Prove his worth to anyone, even if they do not doubt him
- Compile Accurate records of the actual course of history

Strengths:
- Skill
- Luck

Weaknesses:
- Speed
- Resistance

Fears:
- Enclosed Spaces

Hobbies:
- Writing
- Theorizing on potential strategies and tactics
- Whittling
- Quiet Singing

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual

Education/Special Training: Proper Education

Name: Ace Dixon
Place of Birth: Galien
Species/Racial Origin: Human
Social Status: Knight
Class: Great Knight
Weapon: Poleaxe
Inventory:

-Poleaxe
-Waterskin
-armor

Child Unit(s): N/A
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Horse (Gobi)
ba679246c2208754b5ffb308ce632f61.jpg

Physical Description

Appearance:

4efe9c16b1ad8deb331096facd8b3bf3.jpg

844ea633696bf34be75ac59afdb47aa6--character-portraits-character-art.jpg

Height: 6,8
Weight: 250
Hair: darkish blonde hair
Eyes: light brown

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude:
Ace is a are natural-born leader, full of passion and charisma. He has natural confidence that begets influence, and takes a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves. Ace finds it natural and easy to communicate with others, especially in person. He can easily see people's motivations and seemingly disconnected events, and is able to bring these ideas together and communicate them as a common goal with an eloquence that is nothing short of mesmerizing. When he believes in someone, he can become too involved in the other person's problems, and place too much trust in them. He is passionate altruists, sometimes even to a fault, and he is unlikely to be afraid to take the slings and arrows while standing up for the people and ideas he believes in.

Skills: Cooking, Sword fighting, and adaptability
Interests/Likes:

-Sword play
-Nature
-Eating
-Drinking

Most Hated:
- Trouble makers (breaking the law, robbing people, people who push weaker people, etc)
-Whoever talks bad about his home land
- people who just give up

Goals/Ambitions:

-To bring law and order to all the lands
-To become a legend (like someone who fought to bring order and died fighting)

Strengths:

-Physical Strength
-Swordplay

Weaknesses:

-Magic
-With all the armor he has on he is a slow attacker

Fears:

-The Dark
-Dying alone

Hobbies:

-Training
-Bird watching
-hunting

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual

Education/Special Training: Some education

Reactions: Sairoh
Hey, I decided to remove weapon restrictions for classes. Those weapons are what those classes normally use, but I will now be giving characters freedom to use something else.

Name:
-Taven of Eruna

Place of Birth:
-Unknown

First or Second Gen:
-First

Species/Racial Origin:
-Human

Social Status:
-Monster Slayer

Noble House:
-N/A

Class:
-Wyvern Rider

Weapon(s):
-Steel Sword

-Steel Dagger

Inventory:
-Steel Sword
-Travel poach, carries a max of five items.
-A lute
-Saddle Bags(Draco)
-Riding Saddle(Draco)

Child Unit(s):
-N/A

Family/Friends/Pets/Etc:
~Draco~

untitled-1214.gif

-Size
105 ft (32.00 meters) long
147 ft (44.8 meters) wingspan

Physical Description
Appearance:

latest

Height:
-6 ft 3 in

Weight:
-217 lbs

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude:
-Taven is sarcastic, with a black sense of humor, and a pragmatic, amoral philosophy for life. However, he is not completely heartless, nor is he sadistic. He has refused numerous contracts that required him to kill sentient monsters that were threatened, and reacted naturally or were completely innocent of any crime. Taven's third contract was to slay a large black wyvern which had been plaguing the plains around Galien. Upon investigating to gain information about the beast, he discovered that it was male; the soldiers had killed it's female mate and wasn't attacking anyone but defending itself from the many killing parties they sent after him. He would later confront the beast and befriend it, naming him Draco, and take him as his companion. Despite Taven's avaricious nature, which is sneered at by honorable knights, he is a skilled and dangerous fighter. His combat style centers around speed and agility, dodging enemy attacks instead of blocking them. For this reason, he does not wear heavy armor or capes or use shields, but instead relies on just his sword and knives. He is also a skilled archer and is apparently literate. While Taven cannot sire children, his relationship to Draco is as close as it can be. He often speaks to him in a parenting manner.

He often sings when he's in a good mood, or whenever he needs cheering up, and plays his lute. Taven knows a wide assortment of songs and tales from each province.

Skills/Talents:
-Swordsmanship
-Knife Fighting/Throwing
-Dirty Fighting(Watch your nuggets)
-Free Running

Interests/Likes:
-Wine
-Women
-Coin
-Animals of all kinds

Most Hated/Dislikes:
-Royalty
-Assholes
-Bad wine
-Hero types

Goals/Ambitions:

-"A home on the country side. A cellar full of gold and all the wine from the five kingdoms. Sitting on the porch smoking my pipe, while my red headed sorceress wife sings to me and runs her fingers through my hair; and Draco coiled around the house."

Strengths:
-Quick thinking
-Resourceful
-Charismatic

Weaknesses:
-Magic
-Overwhelming numbers
-Pretty women

Fears:
-Magic of all kinds
-Succubi
-Dying a monster

Hobbies:
-Singing balads
-Drinking
-Flight Training with Draco
-Napping

Sexual Preference:
-Heterosexual

Education/Special Training:
-Taven is a monster hunter; a warrior whose service in monster slaying is for hire. Not much is known of his past or family, besides that both his parents beat him. When he was a child he found it in himself to kill his abusive parents, and ran away to Eruna to join The Red Arm; a small brotherhood of monster slayers. His occupation would see him across the land before he was twelve years old, earning him a chance to absorb the culture of all five provinces and giving him arguably one of the best educations there is to be learned. He has an extensive knowledge on ballads, wine, tall tales, and wildlife.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sairoh
I'm hoping to get a prince and princess in this RP before we start

Reactions: Seishin Ryuu
I can see Taven singing for the Princess every now and then. And telling her wild stories of his adventures around a campfire.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
I can see Taven singing for the Princess every now and then. And telling her wild stories of his adventures around a campfire.

Sounds neat. If no one takes the prince/princess role I'll probably have to fill at least one in and make the other recruitable once someone claims them

• Useful
Reactions: Nanashi
From listening to shanties and ballads, I feel like something like this would be a good first impression of Taven.

"The Path of Valor (Fire Emblem style RP)"

Does that mean I can be the final boss? c:<

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
"The Path of Valor (Fire Emblem style RP)"

Does that mean I can be the final boss? c:<

Hehe! No one can defeat Valor in the Path of Valor

So, as both a question and to reaffirm that I am still here and involved, do you plan on updating the character roles as they come, or once everyone has submitted CS's? (Mostly since I wasn't 100% sure whether the Tactician role would still be listed as a retainer for the kingdom as a whole vice a specific member of royalty or not)

So, as both a question and to reaffirm that I am still here and involved, do you plan on updating the character roles as they come, or once everyone has submitted CS's? (Mostly since I wasn't 100% sure whether the Tactician role would still be listed as a retainer for the kingdom as a whole vice a specific member of royalty or not)

I plan on updating character roles once everyone has submitted a CS

• Thank You
Reactions: Rax Rosetta
Name:Ruby Razozwind
Place of Birth:Symerus:
First or Second Gen: first gen
Species/Racial Origin: Taguel,
Social Status: (Noble, Commoner, Royalty, etc.) Commer
Class: Dancer
Weapon: their claws teeth and swords
Inventory: 3 x vulnerability beastones swords spears
Sexuality: Bi
Child Unit(s): (If you marry, this is the child that will be born from your respective couple)
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Ruby has a pet giant lizard called polta which she has raised since she was a kid after it was abandoned and badly wounded.
th

Physical Description
th

Height: 6: 6
Weight:180
Hair:same as her human form
Eyes: refer to pic
Features: (Soft, sharp, etc.) semi hard eyes

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude:Fun Loving somewhat wild, flexible and strong willed and mysterious and more
Skills/Talents: uncanny at taming animal being able to talk to them and she is bloody good cook dancing swordplay and acrobatics singing herbalist
Interests/Likes: Cooking interesting things and people the stars and more
Most Hated/Dislikes: Narrow minded or stuffy people being called uncivilized because of what she is that will get you a fight with her. People that don't think before they speak and men that think she's easy because of her looks
Goals/Ambitions: To find life long friends finding a mate for life
Strengths:
Weaknesses:Needs to eat a lot because if she doesn't she is very groggy and can be hit a lot easier, also can't use healing magic
Fears:Dying without making friends or an family
Hobbies: Cooking dancing sing and raising or looking after injured animals etc.

Name:Ruby Razozwind
Place of Birth:Symerus:
First or Second Gen: first gen
Species/Racial Origin: Taguel,
Social Status: (Noble, Commoner, Royalty, etc.) Commer
Class: Dancer
Weapon: their claws teeth and swords
Inventory: 3 x vulnerability beastones swords spears
Sexuality: Bi
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Ruby has a pet giant lizard called polta which she has raised since she was a kid after it was abandoned and badly wounded.
th

Physical Description
th

Height: 6: 6
Weight:180
Hair:same as her human form
Eyes: refer to pic
Features: (Soft, sharp, etc.) semi hard eyes

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude:Fun Loving somewhat wild, flexible and strong willed and mysterious and more
Skills/Talents: uncanny at taming animal being able to talk to them and she is bloody good cook dancing swordplay and acrobatics singing herbalist
Interests/Likes: Cooking interesting things and people the stars and more
Most Hated/Dislikes: Narrow minded or stuffy people being called uncivilized because of what she is that will get you a fight with her. People that don't think before they speak and men that think she's easy because of her looks
Goals/Ambitions: To find life long friends finding a mate for life
Strengths:
Weaknesses:Needs to eat a lot because if she doesn't she is very groggy and can be hit a lot easier, also can't use healing magic
Fears:Dying without making friends or an family
Hobbies: Cooking dancing sing and raising or looking after injured animals etc.

Taguels look like this friend. I'm not allowing anthropomorphic characters cause there's no anthros in Fire Emblem. At least an anthro character is what I'm getting from your chosen picture.

maxresdefault.jpg

If you want her to turn into her Beast form I'd say she should be under Taguel as class. Considering she already uses regular weapons and is a dancer, I can't permit her being able to turn into a beast too.

Aside from that, should be fine

Taguels look like this friend. I'm not allowing anthropomorphic characters cause there's no anthros in Fire Emblem. At least an anthro character is what I'm getting from your chosen picture.

maxresdefault.jpg

If you want her to turn into her Beast form I'd say she should be under Taguel as class. Considering she already uses regular weapons and is a dancer, I can't permit her being able to turn into a beast too.

Aside from that, should be fine
Ok no turning into a beast but I like idea of her being an dancer is there a way to work it.

Status
Not open for further replies.