The Path of Valor (Fire Emblem style RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont plan on them turning into a dragon I should of mentioned. its mainly just her visual features. I just plan on her healing people and trying to be the support while everyone is dying around her. she's pretty much based off of my FF14 character anyway

Alrighty, then dragon featured Cleric for you.

Also, I'll be giving you guys the set numbers for each character. Basically a further explanation on how I do the combat system and how you can get criticals.

Alrighty, then dragon featured Cleric for you.

Also, I'll be giving you guys the set numbers for each character. Basically a further explanation on how I do the combat system and how you can get criticals.
if you want I can PM you the images I have of her for reference before I keep going with this cs ?

if you want I can PM you the images I have of her for reference before I keep going with this cs ?

Mhm, You can send the reference photos in a PM

Okay, so to explain what I'm doing combat wise.

I have set numbers for players. But for this post, I'll use Sapphira as an example:

Sapphira: +Str +Skl -Mag -Luck

HP: 25
Hit: 5 (+3 str) 8
Dodge Chance: 60% - 5% (because Luck) = 55%
Crit Chance: 15% + 3 skl = 18%
Resistance: 2
Mag Hit: 2 (-3 because Magic weakness)
Defense: 3

For the Crit Chance, I'll be rolling a D100 and will let you guys know whether the character hits a crit or not. Make sure to have a cool one liner ready if you want :3. The hit will be tripled, which will most likely be overkill to the enemy. If a player chooses to drop out, I will make an enemy instacrit their character unless someone else wants to take over.

Enemies will usually do 5 damage or 15 if they crit. Not all of them though, some may do more or less, so be careful who you pick your fights with. I will also give you a warning in the OOC whether your character is in danger or not to give you a chance to get to a healer or drink a vulnerary.

You guys don't have to do any work at all. I'll be doing all the numbers behind the scenes. But I wanted to show how I'll be doing things combat wise in the RP :3

Name: Raela Xerno
Place of Birth: Symerus
First or Second Gen: First Gen
Species/Racial Origin: Manakete
Social Status: Commoner
Class: Cleric
Weapon: Stave
Inventory: Stave, Healing supplies (X3), Waterskin, Small Knife

Child Unit(s): No children
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Deceased Parents

Physical Description

Appearance:
59puvJi.jpg

ZiFVpoB.jpg

cTdzwQr.jpg

RB3QeFy.jpg

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude: Raela is a very kind and caring girl but at the same time is a very cautious one too. After her parents were captured and used for their draconic features (horns and tails etc) she is wary of those who she meets in her travels. Soon after leaving her home for a pursuit of a better life, she came to Vaea to offer her skills in medicine and healing soon earning enough to open her own small sideshop offering her knowledge and supplies to those in need. She has rarely needed to engage herself in any sort of combat but carried her knowledge of basic magic as well as a small knife if the situation truly gets dire. Her primary goal is to keep helping and assisting those who need it most unlike when her parents had their cries for help ignored.

Skills/Talents:

Interests/Likes: Reading and writing, listening to local peformers, Hot tea, assisting those around her.

Most Hated/Dislikes: Thieves, Rich snobs, ignorant customers.

Goals/Ambitions: To help, heal and restore some good in the world with a willingness to help others.

Strengths: Her healing and medicine knowledge, quick reader, light on her feet, basic ranged magic

Weaknesses: Not good with close combat, can easily become stressed and worried.

Fears: Death, being kidnapped, meeting the same fate as her parents.

Hobbies: Reading, Singing, dancing

Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Education/Special Training: Basic education.
If anything needs changing let me know!

Name: Raela Xerno
Place of Birth: Symerus
First or Second Gen: First Gen
Species/Racial Origin: Manakete
Social Status: Commoner
Class: Cleric
Weapon: Stave
Inventory: Stave, Healing supplies (X3), Waterskin, Small Knife

Child Unit(s): No children
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Deceased Parents

Physical Description

Appearance:
59puvJi.jpg

ZiFVpoB.jpg

cTdzwQr.jpg

RB3QeFy.jpg

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude: Raela is a very kind and caring girl but at the same time is a very cautious one too. After her parents were captured and used for their draconic features (horns and tails etc) she is wary of those who she meets in her travels. Soon after leaving her home for a pursuit of a better life, she came to Vaea to offer her skills in medicine and healing soon earning enough to open her own small sideshop offering her knowledge and supplies to those in need. She has rarely needed to engage herself in any sort of combat but carried her knowledge of basic magic as well as a small knife if the situation truly gets dire. Her primary goal is to keep helping and assisting those who need it most unlike when her parents had their cries for help ignored.

Skills/Talents:

Interests/Likes: Reading and writing, listening to local peformers, Hot tea, assisting those around her.

Most Hated/Dislikes: Thieves, Rich snobs, ignorant customers.

Goals/Ambitions: To help, heal and restore some good in the world with a willingness to help others.

Strengths: Her healing and medicine knowledge, quick reader, light on her feet, basic ranged magic

Weaknesses: Not good with close combat, can easily become stressed and worried.

Fears: Death, being kidnapped, meeting the same fate as her parents.

Hobbies: Reading, Singing, dancing

Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Education/Special Training: Basic education.
If anything needs changing let me know!

Looks good to me

Should I just get a post out in the IC or ?

Go ahead and post. Abian Risen are attacking the Vaean kingdom, so you can post getting away or healing soldiers or something

Hmm, not sure whether to have our tactician join the current situation in the library or be otherwise engaged. He'd likely be at the Exalt's side at the moment, but considering our lack of Exalted at the moment (Being played wise), I happen to be at a bit of a loss.

Hmm, not sure whether to have our tactician join the current situation in the library or be otherwise engaged. He'd likely be at the Exalt's side at the moment, but considering our lack of Exalted at the moment (Being played wise), I happen to be at a bit of a loss.

Hmmm, for now, I think he should be in the library with Ansrael. The Exhalt would most likely send him to join Ansrael in battle if I had to play them. This would save a few posts, unless you want Ansgar to be with the Exhalt prior to battle

• Thank You
Reactions: Rax Rosetta
For now, this lady right here is the Exhalt. If you guys like her enough, I'll keep her as the permanent Exhalt until she dies or something.

Sorry for the not thoroughly colored stuff. Had to scroll through old art to try and find something somewhat suitable.

FEExhalt.jpg

For now, this lady right here is the Exhalt. If you guys like her enough, I'll keep her as the permanent Exhalt until she dies or something.

Sorry for the not thoroughly colored stuff. Had to scroll through old art to try and find something somewhat suitable.

View attachment 146116
Immediate vote to keep her from me. Also, I'll have Ansgar arive in the library momentarily then, or perhaps he was already there the whole time. Who knows yet? Because I sure don't. Also, why do I love this new Exalt already?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
I added:

Playable Character Spoiler

Character Combat numbers

on the very first post.

I will need you guys to see the combat numbers to tell me what you think of what I put. There will be the HP, how hard the character will hit, and what not. I want to make sure I did everything fair and according to the character. Please let me know if I did something wrong so I can fix it.

• Useful
Reactions: Rax Rosetta
I added:

Playable Character Spoiler

Character Combat numbers

on the very first post.

I will need you guys to see the combat numbers to tell me what you think of what I put. There will be the HP, how hard the character will hit, and what not. I want to make sure I did everything fair and according to the character. Please let me know if I did something wrong so I can fix it.

Looks good on my end for Ansgar, rather amusing that his dodge broke even as a side note.

Looks good on my end for Ansgar, rather amusing that his dodge broke even as a side note.

Did my best to see how speed and luck could be incorporated into the RP posts.

Luck will also increase or decrease chances of enemy getting a crit. Be careful out there

Did my best to see how speed and luck could be incorporated into the RP posts.

Luck will also increase or decrease chances of enemy getting a crit. Be careful out there

Looks like its working thus far, far as I'm concerned. People seem to underestimate luck, least as far as I've noticed when talking with people, so why not take it as a strength? Prove em wrong, and all that jazz, eh?

Looks like its working thus far, far as I'm concerned. People seem to underestimate luck, least as far as I've noticed when talking with people, so why not take it as a strength? Prove em wrong, and all that jazz, eh?

I used to be one of those people, until a Berserker crit my ass and killed me in Awakening. The bastard

Status
Not open for further replies.