The Path of Valor (Fire Emblem style RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be one of those people, until a Berserker crit my ass and killed me in Awakening. The bastard

Its that whole bonus to crit that Berserkers tend to have. Warriors tend to be the bane of my existence in regards to Axe users (Counter, why must you always be there whenever my people crit). Just because I refuse to use Axe users in Awakening is totally not an excuse to not abuse Counter and Sol/Lifetaker/Renewal/Miracle.

Are we going to go in sequential order for posting? Or just whatever goes?

Ansael looks good with stats, by the way. I do feel a touch greedy for having three boons though =w=

Are we going to go in sequential order for posting? Or just whatever goes?

Ansael looks good with stats, by the way. I do feel a touch greedy for having three boons though =w=

Whatever goes. If anyone can't post during the attack for some reason, they can always be recruited later.

No worries. 3 boons gave him -3 for his banes. It'll also explain why Aria has 0 defense and 0 resistance.. Aria, please don't screw up a dodge... ever

Whatever goes. If anyone can't post during the attack for some reason, they can always be recruited later.

No worries. 3 boons gave him -3 for his banes. It'll also explain why Aria has 0 defense and 0 resistance.. Aria, please don't screw up a dodge... ever
Alrighty, I'll be working on a post soon then.

Oh dear XD
It'd be quite dramatic if she died before we could even recruit her

Alrighty, I'll be working on a post soon then.

Oh dear XD
It'd be quite dramatic if she died before we could even recruit her

70% dodge is Aria's best friend right now... And considering the map I made for her recruitment, it may be a pain in the butt.

Why do I get the feeling that there'll be mountains...

One small group starts at that village, the other starts on the yellow space to the right unless plans change. Aria is the green dot on the left, and the idea is to have someone get there before you all or Aria gets surrounded ('u')

Yup, the red squares are enemies

FE Mountain Aria Recruit.jpg

One small group starts at that village, the other starts on the yellow space to the right unless plans change. Aria is the green dot on the left, and the idea is to have someone get there before you all or Aria gets surrounded ('u')

Yup, the red squares are enemies

View attachment 146163

More like break the encirclement that is already starting around poor ol' Aria there. It will take some sort of tactical genius to pull that one off...

More like break the encirclement that is already starting around poor ol' Aria there. It will take some sort of tactical genius to pull that one off...

I wonder who that genius is...

-stares at Ansgar-

I mean, if he fails, we can just reload the last save, right?

Right?

RIGHT?

Aria will have to flee and you guys can recruit her another time ('u')... Unless I decide otherwise.

Aria will have to flee and you guys can recruit her another time ('u')... Unless I decide otherwise.

Initial thoughts are that fliers are the only ones that can easily traverse those mountains (If enemies have Acrobat, tricky situation even more tricky), meaning, in theory, enemies can be funneled through the valley (Rip Village) and force them to hit the heroes in the treeline. Assuming the objective is to defeat all enemies, if its just rescue Aria, secure a path to the escape, then GTFO after linking up. There are ideas to be had. Unless its like that one child recruitment mission in Fates, where village cannot fall and every mage had a raging hatred for the child unit guarding it. To hell with that mission.

Initial thoughts are that fliers are the only ones that can easily traverse those mountains (If enemies have Acrobat, tricky situation even more tricky), meaning, in theory, enemies can be funneled through the valley (Rip Village) and force them to hit the heroes in the treeline. Assuming the objective is to defeat all enemies, if its just rescue Aria, secure a path to the escape, then GTFO after linking up. There are ideas to be had. Unless its like that one child recruitment mission in Fates, where village cannot fall and every mage had a raging hatred for the child unit guarding it. To hell with that mission.

Very nice. Still deciding between making it a rescue Aria and leave nission, protect the village mission (lol), or rout the enemy. I may have to let you guys decide that. Taven's mission will be to rout the enemy, and he'll be recruited before Aria.

(Freakin Ignatius guarding the dumb village... Getting Benny to him was a nightmare)

Very nice. Still deciding between making it a rescue Aria and leave nission, protect the village mission (lol), or rout the enemy. I may have to let you guys decide that. Taven's mission will be to rout the enemy, and he'll be recruited before Aria.

(Freakin Ignatius guarding the dumb village... Getting Benny to him was a nightmare)

Well, I will have to burn that bridge come up with a more solid plan once we get there and figure out the objective. I was not happy when I realized that Benny's partner that first run, Effie, would not help him reach the village in a timely manner.

(Thankfully Gale Force Corrin (Not actual name used in the file, but gets point across) and Kana were able to blitz their way to protect Ignatius long enough for Benny to plod over.)

Well, I will have to burn that bridge come up with a more solid plan once we get there and figure out the objective. I was not happy when I realized that Benny's partner that first run, Effie, would not help him reach the village in a timely manner.

(Thankfully Gale Force Corrin (Not actual name used in the file, but gets point across) and Kana were able to blitz their way to protect Ignatius long enough for Benny to plod over.)

No need to figure the plan out on your own friend :3 We can help ya and say Ansgar thought of it by himself.

(I paired Benny with Camilla to get a pretty good Ignatius, and use her to fly Benny as close as I could then get Azura to warp to him and sing him close enough to his son. The first time I realized I didn't get Ignatius because he died before Benny spoke to him made me so sad ;u;)

No need to figure the plan out on your own friend :3 We can help ya and say Ansgar thought of it by himself.

(I paired Benny with Camilla to get a pretty good Ignatius, and use her to fly Benny as close as I could then get Azura to warp to him and sing him close enough to his son. The first time I realized I didn't get Ignatius because he died before Benny spoke to him made me so sad ;u;)

Hah, makes Ansgar get all the credit for being a tactical genius, eh? He can use the boost to his ego, so why not, we'll figure things out as needed!

(Realized Camilla was good for sweet Ignatius following runs, i.e. Revelations, and I just brute forced with flyers and Gale Force since the terrain was literally the worse. Was mixed on the fact they nerfed Gale Force (It needed it, but still made me sad). And yeah, I never save after any recruitment mission until after I see them in the unit roster for that reason, wasn't Ignatius that it happened to, but still a habit none the less.)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Hah, makes Ansgar get all the credit for being a tactical genius, eh? He can use the boost to his ego, so why not, we'll figure things out as needed!

(Realized Camilla was good for sweet Ignatius following runs, i.e. Revelations, and I just brute forced with flyers and Gale Force since the terrain was literally the worse. Was mixed on the fact they nerfed Gale Force (It needed it, but still made me sad). And yeah, I never save after any recruitment mission until after I see them in the unit roster for that reason, wasn't Ignatius that it happened to, but still a habit none the less.)

Yup, all the credit for the awesome tactical genius!

(Please consider a worst units Revelations run (Fuga!Nohr Noble Kana, Hinata!Strategist Shigure), it is the best worst thing you can do to your units :P)

Yup, all the credit for the awesome tactical genius!

(Please consider a worst units Revelations run (Fuga!Nohr Noble Kana, Hinata!Strategist Shigure), it is the best worst thing you can do to your units :P)

He totally won't rip off a certain figure form another franchise completely in his levels of tactical genius, it'll be that much credit!

(Why would you do that to yourself/your units? Even if I keep pairing off with Corrinsexuals because I don't want to miss a child unit with Male Corrin >_>)

He totally won't rip off a certain figure form another franchise completely in his levels of tactical genius, it'll be that much credit!

(Why would you do that to yourself/your units? Even if I keep pairing off with Corrinsexuals because I don't want to miss a child unit with Male Corrin >_>)

-Confetti for genius Ansgar-

(Because it's like Conquest on steroids.)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rax Rosetta
-Confetti for genius Ansgar-

(Because it's like Conquest on steroids.)

And then there was much rejoicing!

(Barring that minor fact where you could still power level people with gold scouting. Far more entertaining pairings though Such as interwedding both royal families, theoretically removing any separation between the two nations Major royalty.)

Status
Not open for further replies.