The Path of Valor (Fire Emblem style RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe me I want to draw more and I have. It just never feels like I'm doing any better

Trust me, I know that feel. You just gotta ignore that feeling and keep going.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sairoh
Yus, a full body picture of Aria has been made. Now I must make one of Sapphira.

I'm waiting on anyone else who hasn't posted yet to do so, except those who wanted to be recruited later

Meanwhile in the Plains
anigif_sub-buzz-27294-1502117326-7.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sairoh and Jessica
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nanashi
  • Bucket of Rainbows
  • Thank You
  • Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Nanashi and Sairoh
Hopefully I'm not too tardy to the party here. If anything needs changed just let me know.

Name: Burtash Ma'oli
Place of Birth: The village of Mulo, a small place in Eruna near the border of Vaea.
First or Second Gen: First Gen
Species/Racial Origin: Human
Social Status: Vagabond
Noble House: * Spits *
Class: Mercenary
Weapon: Steel Sword
Inventory: 2 Vulneries

Child Unit(s): N/A
Linked Parent: N/A
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Dead or have disappeared. He does find time to spare a handful of bread at times with his crow Xion, whom he has had as a travel companion for two years now.

Physical Description

Appearance:
tumblr_n3qvyrcHYD1r0rt6no1_500.jpg

Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 205 (Trim build)
Hair: Slicked back and black.
Eyes: Amber
Features: Unkempt stubble covers his face and beneath his chin. His hands are rough like sandstone and he has a sharp cut in his rib from a previous encounter on a job. The scar left behind is prominent and dark on his right side.

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude: Socially cold to many who have met him, but those who truly know Burtash "The Brute" know that the best icebreaker is a heavy bag of coin that is meant exclusively for him. A skilled swordsman through his trade he is quick to use his freakish figure to overpower and scare off would be assailants to whatever cause he happens to be fighting for. He started his mercenary work in his homeland of Eruna, but the work was short and sporadic at best. Vaea was calling to him with the abundance of gold and people constantly seeking to partake in it. A bodyguard duty here, a bouncer there. He is far from the pickiest of workers. With his work though he tends to stay away from most people and when someone tries to get friendly towards him, he tends to dig into a person's ego or status as a ways to dissuade them from continuing the attempt. Also, not fond of the high and mighty types. As he has said to those kinds in the past, "Everybody dies the same. No flowers popping up on your corpse when it's all said and done."

Skills/Talents:

- Smithing, as he cares for his own sword and equipment during his journey, though he has had to strong arm his way into a smith's shop in order to do so.
- Intimidation (See above)
- Sword fighting
- Bird calling
- Cooking meat

Interests/Likes:

- Fresh cooked meat
- Bullion of gold
- Battle

Most Hated/Dislikes:

- Vegetable stews
- Noisy individuals
- Overly talkative whelps

Goals/Ambitions:

- Make it another day and make sure he's paid

Strengths:

- Strength
- Defense

Weaknesses:

- Magic
- Skill

Fears:

Death and becoming a witless dog to another's wishes again

Hobbies:

Bird calling
Training
Preparing meat for dishes

Sexual Preference: Straight

Education/Special Training: Capable of basic linguistics, math and reading. Major topics in those fields go over his head and should someone ask him about them, he simply gets up and leaves with a grunt as he goes.

Hopefully I'm not too tardy to the party here. If anything needs changed just let me know.

Name: Burtash Ma'oli
Place of Birth: The village of Mulo, a small place in Eruna near the border of Vaea.
First or Second Gen: First Gen
Species/Racial Origin: Human
Social Status: Vagabond
Noble House: * Spits *
Class: Mercenary
Weapon: Steel Sword
Inventory: 2 Vulneries

Child Unit(s): N/A
Linked Parent: N/A
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Dead or have disappeared. He does find time to spare a handful of bread at times with his crow Xion, whom he has had as a travel companion for two years now.

Physical Description

Appearance:
tumblr_n3qvyrcHYD1r0rt6no1_500.jpg

Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 205 (Trim build)
Hair: Slicked back and black.
Eyes: Amber
Features: Unkempt stubble covers his face and beneath his chin. His hands are rough like sandstone and he has a sharp cut in his rib from a previous encounter on a job. The scar left behind is prominent and dark on his right side.

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude: Socially cold to many who have met him, but those who truly know Burtash "The Brute" know that the best icebreaker is a heavy bag of coin that is meant exclusively for him. A skilled swordsman through his trade he is quick to use his freakish figure to overpower and scare off would be assailants to whatever cause he happens to be fighting for. He started his mercenary work in his homeland of Eruna, but the work was short and sporadic at best. Vaea was calling to him with the abundance of gold and people constantly seeking to partake in it. A bodyguard duty here, a bouncer there. He is far from the pickiest of workers. With his work though he tends to stay away from most people and when someone tries to get friendly towards him, he tends to dig into a person's ego or status as a ways to dissuade them from continuing the attempt. Also, not fond of the high and mighty types. As he has said to those kinds in the past, "Everybody dies the same. No flowers popping up on your corpse when it's all said and done."

Skills/Talents:

- Smithing, as he cares for his own sword and equipment during his journey, though he has had to strong arm his way into a smith's shop in order to do so.
- Intimidation (See above)
- Sword fighting
- Bird calling
- Cooking meat

Interests/Likes:

- Fresh cooked meat
- Bullion of gold
- Battle

Most Hated/Dislikes:

- Vegetable stews
- Noisy individuals
- Overly talkative whelps

Goals/Ambitions:

- Make it another day and make sure he's paid

Strengths:

- Strength
- Defense

Weaknesses:

- Magic
- Skill

Fears:

Death and becoming a witless dog to another's wishes again

Hobbies:

Bird calling
Training
Preparing meat for dishes

Sexual Preference: Straight

Education/Special Training: Capable of basic linguistics, math and reading. Major topics in those fields go over his head and should someone ask him about them, he simply gets up and leaves with a grunt as he goes.

I think he looks good! So, now I want to know whether you'd like to have Burtash be available from the beginning or be recruitable. Available since the beginning means you'll get to RP faster. Recruitable means I'll make a map (you are allowed to put creative input) that the other characters have to fight through and speak to Burtash. The problem with recruitable is that you'll have to wait longer.

I think he looks good! So, now I want to know whether you'd like to have Burtash be available from the beginning or be recruitable. Available since the beginning means you'll get to RP faster. Recruitable means I'll make a map (you are allowed to put creative input) that the other characters have to fight through and speak to Burtash. The problem with recruitable is that you'll have to wait longer.

I'll probably stick to recruitable since I can't think of a real reason as to why the Vaean royalty would be hiring mercenaries before the war actually reached their border. Burtash would probably one of those "Green" recruits you can find on some missions if that makes sense.

I'll probably stick to recruitable since I can't think of a real reason as to why the Vaean royalty would be hiring mercenaries before the war actually reached their border. Burtash would probably one of those "Green" recruits you can find on some missions if that makes sense.

Absolutely! I'll make a map and run it by you later. Where would you want him recruited? Plains? Mountains?

Status
Not open for further replies.