The Path of Valor (Fire Emblem style RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
gasps u right

The Yiynova MVP22U(V3)+RH
Pretty interesting to draw on, considering that I was previously on my ancient wacom bamboo =w=

Very fancy! I'm using a Ugee 1910B C: Glad there is another who has realized the beauty that is drawing monitors

Very fancy! I'm using a Ugee 1910B C: Glad there is another who has realized the beauty that is drawing monitors
Drawing monitors do wonders for one's lines +w+
I was actually thinking about getting the Ugee, but the Yiynova won me over with their customer support

Drawing monitors do wonders for one's lines +w+
I was actually thinking about getting the Ugee, but the Yiynova won me over with their customer support

Ugee won because of the price :P Like 480 dollars I got it for. Have yet to contact customer support, but when I do, I'll surely have fun

Ugee won because of the price :P Like 480 dollars I got it for. Have yet to contact customer support, but when I do, I'll surely have fun
Best of luck to you if the time ever comes ^^
480 sounds great for the size of the Ugee (certainly less than the godawful cintiq price tag)
Just curious, but how well does it work? :o

Best of luck to you if the time ever comes ^^
480 sounds great for the size of the Ugee (certainly less than the godawful cintiq price tag)
Just curious, but how well does it work? :o

Works pretty good! Does what it's supposed to, but you'll have to play around with the settings to get the screen right. Aside from that, haven't had a problem with it and I've had it for a few years now :3

Works pretty good! Does what it's supposed to, but you'll have to play around with the settings to get the screen right. Aside from that, haven't had a problem with it and I've had it for a few years now :3
That's fortunate~
I've been fiddling around with my yiynova for a couple days now and the calibration's still pretty wonky when I get to the corners of the screen. Jitter and parallax are pretty new for me too @-@

images
Name: Derek
Place of Birth:
First or Second Gen: first
Species/Racial Origin: Human
Social Status: commoner
Class: apothecary
Weapon: bronze bow
Inventory: 3 vulenaries
Personality/Attitude: he never really was a social butterfly. The only thing close to social was people complimenting his food
Skills/Talents: food
Interests/Likes: gore. cute stuff. food
Most Hated/Dislikes: giant rats, the cold
Goals/Ambitions:help whoever he can
Strengths: clever
Weaknesses: slow
Fears: giant rats, heights
Hobbies: cooking

images
Name: Derek
Place of Birth:
First or Second Gen: first
Species/Racial Origin: Human
Social Status: commoner
Class: apothecary
Weapon: bronze bow
Inventory: 3 vulenaries
Personality/Attitude: he never really was a social butterfly. The only thing close to social was people complimenting his food
Skills/Talents: food
Interests/Likes: gore. cute stuff. food
Most Hated/Dislikes: giant rats, the cold
Goals/Ambitions:help whoever he can
Strengths: clever
Weaknesses: slow
Fears: giant rats, heights
Hobbies: cooking

I like him C:

Would you like him to be recruitable or have him available immediately?

recruitable. i forgot to mention he is gay

Okay! I'll make a map for him. What terrain would you like? Plains, village, boat, etc?

Right now the only other gay character is Sapphira's future son if you plan on pairing him

Okay! I'll make a map for him. What terrain would you like? Plains, village, boat, etc?

Right now the only other gay character is Sapphira's future son if you plan on pairing him
i would like my terrain to be a cave

honestly, i will pair with him. Mine will be a village setting. plot of my para-log is that enemy forces come to commit genocide. I would be the only survivor in the town but you guys have to beat the army. I would be hidden behind a building.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
honestly, i will pair with him. Mine will be a village setting. plot of my para-log is that enemy forces come to commit genocide. I would be the only survivor in the town but you guys have to beat the army. I would be hidden behind a building.

Ooo, I like it! I'll get a map ready for ya.

Also, I'll move things along because I have no idea where Ansgar's player is. So I'll have him do something else to not kill him

• Thank You
Reactions: Sairoh
i'm getting bored of waiting i joined because i wanted to have fun but if the respective people haven't posted by the end of the week i'm gone.

i'm getting bored of waiting i joined because i wanted to have fun but if the respective people haven't posted by the end of the week i'm gone.

I'm wondering where @Rax Rosetta has gone since they haven't been online for a month, and we're too early into the thing to kill off the Tactician. I'll move the story along some way. Have him do something else. Or have the Exalt go with Ansael

I'll have a post up sometime in the afternoon. Sorry about the lateness!

Okie, we're outside. Didn't know what the map looks like yet, so I kinda left off details at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.