The Path of Valor (Fire Emblem style RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh feel free to move me to where i'm needed or what ever you need to do for the rp i only stopped posting because after the post i wasn't sure what to do.

Oh feel free to move me to where i'm needed or what ever you need to do for the rp i only stopped posting because after the post i wasn't sure what to do.

Okai, I'll write my post and have Sapphira speak to Ruby later on

Should I hold off on posting or should I do something to help progress things as well ?

Should I hold off on posting or should I do something to help progress things as well ?

You can post if you want. I just want to hurry up and get the crew outside and recruiting your character and everyone else nearby.

Gotcha. If nobody else replies I'll post something to help move my character along.

I'll have a post done in about an hour or so. It'll be today

Alrighty. Lots of soldiers are gonna be busy or injured, but considering the amount of enemies and the size of the army, your character is gonna go with the group or run up and offer her help to either Sapphira, Ansael, or Ansgar

i thought ruby was going to talk with your char

i thought ruby was going to talk with your char

She will. My plan is to have Sapphira, Ansael, and Ansgar get people to fight with them by speaking to them. Or the characters can go to them and offer their services. I'm giving freedom to everyone.

Reactions: Rads
Alrighty, posted and I hope it's ok

It's pretty good! Just want to know if you're referring to Sapphira as the princess, cause she's not :3 She's a Vaean soldier

It's pretty good! Just want to know if you're referring to Sapphira as the princess, cause she's not :3 She's a Vaean soldier
Oh no it's just she's used to the princess knowing how to guide her citizens in times of panic etc

i can't remember which page the rp is on

In case you guys are wondering, I'm waiting on a Tactician post

Anyone wanna play a round of Who's that royal?
Who's That Royal..PNG
(Wrist is gucci and I got a new drawing monitor... Now I gotta relearn how tf to color @-@)

Status
Not open for further replies.